Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tough talkin’ people’s Republic of Portland Commisar Ted Wheeler fails again

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
You need to resign Commisar Wheeler

‘Anarchy and Chaos’: Violent Antifa Protests Break Out in Portland

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/17/anarchy-and-chaos-violent-antifa-protests-break-out-in-portland/

Comments

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,695
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Simple communist thugs. They are the fascists. The commies. The enemy of our nation. But the Hondobros will be here in a minute singing their praises.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Sledog said:

Simple communist thugs. They are the fascists. The commies. The enemy of our nation. But the Hondobros will be here in a minute singing their praises.

But but Sled, some of them are poor handicapped innocent protest leaders

• Options
    edited August 2019
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,237
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think there are bad people on both sides
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Amazing how you are celebrating violence.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Amazing how you are celebrating violence.

I absolutely want one of these antifa nuts to shoot one of those dipshits. A neo Nazi moron gets taken out, the left looks like lunatics as usual, trump wins again, you lose like God damn always.

It's going to happen, because the sole purpose is to get these basement dwelling anarchists riled up.
    The proud boys (gods what a stupid name) are what are referred to as "useful idiots"

Unlike you. A completely useless idiot.

You sound bitter. Why so angry?
  • Options
    The Proud Boys put out a news release late Saturday afternoon saying they would return to Portland monthly unless Mayor Ted Wheeler “takes charge and removes the scourge of violent domestic terrorists from his city,” referring to antifa.
  • Options

I wonder if Antifa calling a black cop a coon will make the news cycle.

Seems your news cycle doesn't want to discuss the proud boys.

The Proud Boys is a far-right neo-fascist[9][10] organization that admits only men as members and promotes political violence.[2][11][12][13] It is based in the United States and has a presence in Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom.[14][15] The group was started in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder and former commentator Gavin McInnes, taking its name from the song "Proud of Your Boy" from the Disney film Aladdin.[16][17] Proud Boys emerged as part of the alt-right, but in early 2017, McInnes began distancing himself from the alt-right, saying the alt-right's focus is race while his focus is what he defines as "Western values". This re-branding effort intensified after the Unite the Right Rally.[18][19]

The group sees men — especially white men — and Western culture as under siege; their views have elements of white genocide conspiracy theory.[20][21][22] While the group claims it does not support white supremacist views, its members often participate in racist rallies, events, and organizations.[23] The organization glorifies violence, and members engage in violence at events it attends; the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has called it an "alt-right fight club".[23][24][25]
  • Options

2001400ex said:

The Proud Boys is a far-right neo-fascist[9][10] organization that admits only men as members and promotes political violence.[2][11][12][13] It is based in the United States and has a presence in Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom.[14][15] The group was started in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder and former commentator Gavin McInnes, taking its name from the song "Proud of Your Boy" from the Disney film Aladdin.[16][17] Proud Boys emerged as part of the alt-right, but in early 2017, McInnes began distancing himself from the alt-right, saying the alt-right's focus is race while his focus is what he defines as "Western values". This re-branding effort intensified after the Unite the Right Rally.[18][19]

The group sees men — especially white men — and Western culture as under siege; their views have elements of white genocide conspiracy theory.[20][21][22] While the group claims it does not support white supremacist views, its members often participate in racist rallies, events, and organizations.[23] The organization glorifies violence, and members engage in violence at events it attends; the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has called it an "alt-right fight club".[23][24][25]
    Discuss them. Fine with me. They are pieces of shit. Just like Antifa. Who you think are fine people. You support calling a black cop a coon. Got it. Because proud boys. But but but.

Also. SPLC is a fucking joke.
    Mike resorts to projection. I don't support violence from either side. Both sides have shitty people. I don't support calling anyone a coon, if they did that, that's bullshit.

However I do support people's right to peacefully protest. And Trump calling out antifa and essentially supporting the proud boys is also bullshit.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Discuss them. Fine with me. They are pieces of shit. Just like Antifa. Who you think are fine people. You support calling a black cop a coon. Got it. Because proud boys. But but but.

Mike resorts to projection. I don't support violence from either side. Both sides have shitty people. I don't support calling anyone a coon, if they did that, that's bullshit.

However I do support people's right to peacefully protest. And Trump calling out antifa and essentially supporting the proud boys is also bullshit.
    You support Antifa. Don’t lie
    Why do you care more about my, some random internet guy, supposed support for antifa. Yet you don't give a shit about Trump, the leader of the free world, essentially supporting the proud boys.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You support Antifa. Don’t lie
    Why do you care more about my, some random internet guy, supposed support for antifa. Yet you don't give a shit about Trump, the leader of the free world, essentially supporting the proud boys.
    Where did i say I don’t give a shot about trump? He’s a buffoon. Like you.

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,300
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Yeah but one buffoon is a billionaire who is President of the US, hondo is a frustrated video game player who has found his permanent liberal safe space living in his mothers basement.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Ted Wheeler’s High Bar...........”Nobody died”!😂

Are you HIGH?! Mayor Ted Wheeler receives serious pushback when he claims Portland was a ‘job well done’

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/08/18/resign-ted-mayor-ted-wheeler-claims-a-job-well-done-in-portland-after-antifa-protests-and-yeaaaah-no/
  • Options
    Surprisingly, none of you are condemning the proud boys. Why is that?