Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tough talkin’ people’s Republic of Portland Commisar Ted Wheeler fails again

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,404
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Still lots of defending the white nationalists. Nice work!!

Where?
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019
    ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

What exactly are the criticisms of how Portland Police handled Saturday’s protests? What should have happened differently?

Actual items please, or you’re just bitching to bitch.

This protest was mild by comparison to others and didn’t live up to the significant hype.

So Much For Being 'Peaceful': Antifa Attacks Reporters And Conservatives In Portland (Again)

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/08/17/so-much-for-being-peaceful-antifa-attacks-reporters-and-conservatives-in-portl-n2551841
    Didn’t answer my question. I was there drinking coffee and taking it in. There were pockets of incidents and police were spread thin, trying to not provoke a larger scale riot.

Again, what should have been done? So far you’ve provided examples of people committing crimes when police weren’t around.

“Violent antifa agitators targeted a young girl, used hammer and rocks to attack patriots who were getting on their bus to leave, assaulted bystanders with batons and threatened them with skateboards, and stomped on one guy unconscious on the ground. This is in addition to the numerous instances of what appears to be some form of Disorderly Conduct as protesters sparred with police.”

They used weapons to attack people and beat one person unconscious.

For one they should be labeled a terrorist organization. RICO statutes should be used to prosecute them. They should never be allowed to have a permit.
    Talk to the president re: terror/RICO. I thought your quarrel was with Wheeler. Please keep track.

Arrests were made for many assaults. Police can’t be everywhere. Not exactly shocking that many waited until police were elsewhere before committing crimes. I witnessed one where they swarmed and made an arrest.

Neither side had a permit, and ANTIFA rarely ever does, so I’m not sure what you’re getting at there.

If you came here to emote about your city, maybe just lead with that next time.

Still no solutions from you for those keeping score.
    First you asked what should be done I answered that. I said that I wouldn’t give them a permit. Maybe you should pay attention. I also
    ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

What exactly are the criticisms of how Portland Police handled Saturday’s protests? What should have happened differently?

This protest was mild by comparison to others and didn’t live up to the significant hype.

So Much For Being 'Peaceful': Antifa Attacks Reporters And Conservatives In Portland (Again)

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/08/17/so-much-for-being-peaceful-antifa-attacks-reporters-and-conservatives-in-portl-n2551841
    Didn’t answer my question. I was there drinking coffee and taking it in. There were pockets of incidents and police were spread thin, trying to not provoke a larger scale riot.

Again, what should have been done? So far you’ve provided examples of people committing crimes when police weren’t around.

“Violent antifa agitators targeted a young girl, used hammer and rocks to attack patriots who were getting on their bus to leave, assaulted bystanders with batons and threatened them with skateboards, and stomped on one guy unconscious on the ground. This is in addition to the numerous instances of what appears to be some form of Disorderly Conduct as protesters sparred with police.”

For one they should be labeled a terrorist organization. RICO statutes should be used to prosecute them. They should never be allowed to have a permit.
    Talk to the president re: terror/RICO. I thought your quarrel was with Wheeler. Please keep track.

Arrests were made for many assaults and other crimes. Police can’t be everywhere. Not exactly shocking that many waited until police were elsewhere before committing crimes. I witnessed one where they swarmed and made an arrest.

Neither side had a permit, and ANTIFA rarely ever does, so I’m not sure what you’re getting at there.

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

Arrests were made for many assaults and other crimes. Police can’t be everywhere. Not exactly shocking that many waited until police were elsewhere before committing crimes. I witnessed one where they swarmed and made an arrest.

Haven’t changed much have you. If you are insinuating nothing could have been done. That is asinine.

This started a long time ago. Leftist nutjobs found they could break Portland laws and flout their law breaking. Enforcing laws is the bottom line in stopping greater chaos at the local level.

When Vera was mayor she made the mistake of letting leftists violate the law for days. She did nothing. They started to learn they could actually get away with breaking the law. They have pushed the limits of that.

I talked to Vera on a semi regular basis and let her know what I thought.

I think it was 2nd and Ankeny I believe where protesters just sat in the street and blocked traffic and nothing was done.

Portland police should arrest and/or fine anyone impeding traffic. They should also arrest anyone on either side for the crime of menacing.

News Flash.......I am not the problem. Railing against me is pointless.

• Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

Arrests were made for many assaults. Police can’t be everywhere. Not exactly shocking that many waited until police were elsewhere before committing crimes. I witnessed one where they swarmed and made an arrest.

First you asked what should be done I answered that. I said that I wouldn’t give them a permit. Maybe you should pay attention. I also
    ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

Haven’t changed much have you. If you are insinuating nothing could have been done. That is asinine.

This started a long time ago. Leftist nutjobs found they could break Portland laws and flout their law breaking. Enforcing laws is the bottom line in stopping greater chaos at the local level.

When Vera was mayor she made the mistake of letting leftists violate the law for days. She did nothing. They started to learn they could actually get away with breaking the law. They have pushed the limits of that.

I think it was 2nd and Ankeny I believe where protesters just sat in the street and blocked traffic and nothing was done.

Portland police should arrest and/or fine anyone impeding traffic. They should also arrest anyone on either side for the crime of menacing.

Asking you to state a position rather than emoting isn't railing against you. HTH. What's clear is that regardless of how the protest shook out, the bored would not have been spared a "resign Mayor Ted" thread without a specific gripe from you.

No one said nothing could be done. Who the police choose to arrest and not arrest is often the difference between keeping the peace and inciting a riot. Mass arresting people sitting in the street in one location would have been a shit hill to die on. PPA President Daryl Turner, who has spared no criticism of Wheeler, said the police response was a success.

https://koin.com/local/multnomah-county/police-unions-turner-job-well-done-on-protests/

Your killer permit policy does nothing when neither side has a permit, and ANTIFA never applies for one in Portland. Just make sure to be consistent in the next gun control thread with that same logic.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,750
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

Asking you to state a position rather than emoting isn't railing against you. HTH. What's clear is that regardless of how the protest shook out, the bored would not have been spared a "resign Mayor Ted" thread without a specific gripe from you.

No one said nothing could be done. Who the police choose to arrest and not arrest is often the difference between keeping the peace and inciting a riot. Mass arresting people sitting in the street in one location would have been a shit hill to die on. PPA President Daryl Turner, who has spared no criticism of Wheeler, said the police response was a success.

https://koin.com/local/multnomah-county/police-unions-turner-job-well-done-on-protests/

Your killer permit policy does nothing when neither side has a permit, and ANTIFA never applies for one in Portland. Just make sure to be consistent in the next gun control thread with that same logic.

Are you vying for the title of Dullest Poaster Ever, or what?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    DJDuck said:

Portland Police Arrest 13, All Antifa; Confiscate Weapons, Bear Mace. Protests Wrap Up

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/portland-police-arrest-13-all-antifa-confiscate-weapons-bear-mace-protests-wrap-up/

What the media and politicians painted as “violent right wing white supremacists chomping at the bit to engage in violence” turned into yet another left wing antifa riot-like scene, as the Proud Boys and other Trump supporters proved, as usual, to be peaceful and law abiding while the far left protesters came unhinged and once again terrorized Portland.

It was brilliantly played by former Infowars contributor Joe Biggs and Enrique Tarrio, head of the Proud Boys, who organized the “End Domestic Terrorism” protest. They had their peaceful protest that lasted for about an hour and a half, then they left. Antifa and other far left activists were left in the park, full of weeks of pent up rage, and they needed someone and something to take it out on. Unfortunately for the bystanders of Portland, they were once again subjected to the chaos from the left.

Hondo can't grasp this concept. People wish to gather and support their cause and ANTIFA shows up to phyically assault them and it's all the other peoples fault. ANTIFA are awesome according tot he left who gives them large sums of money just like BLM so they can riot and burn and blame Trump.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Portland Police Arrest 13, All Antifa; Confiscate Weapons, Bear Mace. Protests Wrap Up

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/portland-police-arrest-13-all-antifa-confiscate-weapons-bear-mace-protests-wrap-up/

What the media and politicians painted as “violent right wing white supremacists chomping at the bit to engage in violence” turned into yet another left wing antifa riot-like scene, as the Proud Boys and other Trump supporters proved, as usual, to be peaceful and law abiding while the far left protesters came unhinged and once again terrorized Portland.

It was brilliantly played by former Infowars contributor Joe Biggs and Enrique Tarrio, head of the Proud Boys, who organized the “End Domestic Terrorism” protest. They had their peaceful protest that lasted for about an hour and a half, then they left. Antifa and other far left activists were left in the park, full of weeks of pent up rage, and they needed someone and something to take it out on. Unfortunately for the bystanders of Portland, they were once again subjected to the chaos from the left.

Hondo can't grasp this concept. People wish to gather and support their cause and ANTIFA shows up to phyically assault them and it's all the other peoples fault. ANTIFA are awesome according tot he left who gives them large sums of money just like BLM so they can riot and burn and blame Trump.

Fuck off.
    As long as Trump supports white nationalists, you are good.

https://youtu.be/yQJsXB7cUwk
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Fuck off.

He doesn't

Every democratic candidate supports Antifa
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

DJDuck said:

ramenduck said:

I gave you several ways to deal with this. You tend to ignore them to ignorantly promote your dislike of me which is the main motivation that you won’t admit. If you don’t notice my suggestions that’s on you. You still haven’t forgotten the long disagreement we had on the Shed. Grow up. I answered your question.

Leftist groups that rioted in the past had permits. In fact they shut down a parade that had a permit in the past.

When violent groups threaten to congregate on a certain date it may be a good idea to close Waterfront Park. If people enter arrest them. If they congregate downtown instead and impede traffic or menace people, arrest them.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Fuck off.

He doesn't

Lol lyin race. Funny how not one of you have denounced the white nationalists.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Fuck off.

He doesn't

I'm not lying

• Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Fuck off.

He doesn't

I'm not lying

I think you mean ever Democrat is against racism and racism. But other than that, ok! You support your white nationalists old man.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Fuck off.

He doesn't

I'm not lying

I think you mean ever Democrat is against racism and racism. But other than that, ok! You support your white nationalists old man.
    No I was quite clear

Many of them are racists like you
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Fuck off.

He doesn't

I'm not lying

Race keeps lying.

Race supports white nationalism.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Fuck off.

He doesn't

I'm not lying

No I was quite clear

Ok race. Show me where every Democrat candidate supports antifa.
  • Options
    Other than the #2 guy at the DNC HERE’s one

Rep. Haaland (D): Antifa Are ‘Peaceful Protesters’ Trying To ‘Safeguard Their City’😂😂😂

https://freebeacon.com/politics/rep-haaland-d-antifa-are-peaceful-protesters-trying-to-safeguard-their-city/
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    2001400ex said:

Surprisingly, none of you are condemning the proud boys. Why is that?

Proud Mary > proud boys
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Fuck off.

He doesn't

I'm not lying

No I was quite clear

Ok race. Show me where every Democrat candidate supports antifa.
    Show me where they ever said a word against them

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Fuck off.

He doesn't

I'm not lying

Race keeps lying.

Race supports white nationalism.
    Two lies from Goebbels in one post

Solid
  • Options
    Not One Democratic Presidential Candidate Responds to Question Asking Them if They Condemn Antifa

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/mark-jennings/not-one-democratic-presidential-candidate-will-condemn-violence-riddled