Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How is Trump going to handle the immigration issue come election time?

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Whenever a dumbocrat dares to mention jobs, it should be mentioned right back how many jobs legal and illegal immigrants are taking from the American people.

And their impact on depressing low skill job wages.

Illegals aren't taking the jobs of anyone in Pelosi's social circles.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:
    Not as legal as it once was, thanks to harmless evangelicals, and not for long if the SCOTUS sits idle.

In addition to vastly increased restrictions, you have this:

On Wednesday, Alabama Governor Kay Ivey signed into law House Bill 314, legislation that completely bans abortion in the state except if a woman's health is in serious danger. There is no exception for victims of rape or incest. Providing an abortion would be criminalized, and doctors who perform an abortion could face up to 99 years in prison.

#christiansmindingtheirbidness

#statemandatedcounseling

#statistsgonnastatistisuppose

#urnotassmartasyouthinkyouare
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,377
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The people aren't as dumb as you think they are and you're not a smart as you think you are Coug. It all balances out.

How smart do you think I think I am?

I thought mind reading was off limits here.

It has been said that good indicators of intelligence are the ability to listen and compromise and to be reasonable; and the humility to know you don't know everything, to ask questions and to admit when you have got it wrong or learned something.

If the person who said that was right, it doesn't bode too well for you; although I have a fighter's chance.
    As I've already told you, I don't need to read your mind in order to know that you think you're much brighter than you really are.
    As I've already responded, yes you do. Otherwise you're just grabbing your dick and whistling in the wind. I could say the very same thing about you, except that it's a stupid charge, so I don't.

Or do you think that you don't come off as a pedantic prick?
    Dude, all I need to do is read your overly wordy responses to know you're a guy who loves the sound of his own voice and you think you're smarter than you really are.
    Dude, no, it's not all you need to do. You profess to know how smart I think I am. So you're a mind reader.

Again, I could say the same exact thing about you.

All I need to do is watch how you occupy the Tug everyday, lining up baited thread after baited thread, all day every day, and arguing to 20th page and beyond if necessary to get the last word and demonstrate how much more you know than all but a few of your supporting cast and how masterful you are at debating and exposing all these idiot liberals.

That, and your constant need to be right and your apparent incapacity to see your own bias in every angle you take, is all I need to know that you think you're much brighter than you actually are.
    The thing is, I'm not that bright. I'm just smarter than you. You exposed yourself with your "the Christian right might do something!!!!" Don't feel bad, you're smarter than Hondo, El Monte, Owl and Flea. You're just not as bright as you think you are.
    Not a very good response mind reader. How exactly did that "expose" my intelligence? We've been through this. Anti-American muslim women and transgender athletes and Gaia worshiping hippies don't interfere in my life at all. But if I wanted an abortion in Alabama or Georgia at this very point in history, my style has now been severely cramped. Abortion is about as in personam as it gets. While you're worried about people not loving America sufficiently, I'm worried about the Bible belt denying people the right to manage themselves as they see fit. Pretty fucking intrusive from where I sit.

Maybe this is your exposure and you're just confused?
    But, but the Christian right might do something!!!!!!
    I see that you've chosen to yield. I guess I'll take that one comment back in light of your commitment to personal improvement.

Transgender Athletes man!!
    Yes, I've "yielded" to the fact that you intentionally limit my examples of the Religious Left impacting my life in ways far greater then your inability to get an abortion in Georgia because you're a dishonest hack who isn't as bright as you feel you are.
    I thought we weren't supposed to emote. Are you emoting now?

My rhetoric is no more rhetorical than your rhetoric my pedantic prince.

You would never take selective liberty with my comments for rhetorical purposes eh? Christians might do something! That my example directly conflicts with your picture of quite Christians worshiping in peace and minding their own business is just what it is. Facts, not feelings. Christians did do something, and are hard at work to do more. In personam juristiction. Up close and personal. Some goofy muslim broad in Minnesota doesn't interfere in my life at all.

State mandated counseling. Shocking that you'd support this.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The people aren't as dumb as you think they are and you're not a smart as you think you are Coug. It all balances out.

It has been said that good indicators of intelligence are the ability to listen and compromise and to be reasonable; and the humility to know you don't know everything, to ask questions and to admit when you have got it wrong or learned something.

If the person who said that was right, it doesn't bode too well for you; although I have a fighter's chance.
    As I've already told you, I don't need to read your mind in order to know that you think you're much brighter than you really are.
    As I've already responded, yes you do. Otherwise you're just grabbing your dick and whistling in the wind. I could say the very same thing about you, except that it's a stupid charge, so I don't.

Dude, all I need to do is read your overly wordy responses to know you're a guy who loves the sound of his own voice and you think you're smarter than you really are.
    Dude, no, it's not all you need to do. You profess to know how smart I think I am. So you're a mind reader.

All I need to do is watch how you occupy the Tug everyday, lining up baited thread after baited thread, all day every day, and arguing to 20th page and beyond if necessary to get the last word and demonstrate how much more you know than all but a few of your supporting cast and how masterful you are at debating and exposing all these idiot liberals.

That, and your constant need to be right and your apparent incapacity to see your own bias in every angle you take, is all I need to know that you think you're much brighter than you actually are.
    The thing is, I'm not that bright. I'm just smarter than you. You exposed yourself with your "the Christian right might do something!!!!" Don't feel bad, you're smarter than Hondo, El Monte, Owl and Flea. You're just not as bright as you think you are.
    Not a very good response mind reader. How exactly did that "expose" my intelligence? We've been through this. Anti-American muslim women and transgender athletes and Gaia worshiping hippies don't interfere in my life at all. But if I wanted an abortion in Alabama or Georgia at this very point in history, my style has now been severely cramped. Abortion is about as in personam as it gets. While you're worried about people not loving America sufficiently, I'm worried about the Bible belt denying people the right to manage themselves as they see fit. Pretty fucking intrusive from where I sit.

I see that you've chosen to yield. I guess I'll take that one comment back in light of your commitment to personal improvement.

Yes, I've "yielded" to the fact that you intentionally limit my examples of the Religious Left impacting my life in ways far greater then your inability to get an abortion in Georgia because you're a dishonest hack who isn't as bright as you feel you are.

You would never take selective liberty with my comments for rhetorical purposes eh? Christians might do something! That my example directly conflicts with your picture of quite Christians worshiping in peace and minding their own business is just what it is. Facts, not feelings. Christians did do something, and are hard at work to do more. In personam juristiction. Up close and personal. Some goofy muslim broad in Minnesota doesn't interfere in my life at all.

Yes, yes because only Christians oppose abortion.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Well, without conducting a thorough study, I'll admit I went way out on a limb and assumed this little subgroup you seem to be so concerned for is right behind this flurry of state legislation. Or tell me who in Alabama, Georgia, Miss, Louisiana, etc. are behind this. Is it the secret pact of Islamists who influence the state legislatures in this region?

State fucking mandated counseling. Would you look at that. Who but a fucking statist could be for such a thing? I thought the Tug was the Freedom Caucus, not the Statist Caucus.

#noexceptionforrapeorincest

#howverychristian
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

You think saying "jobs" during a period of historically low unemployment is an election winner?

A Rat saying "jobs" will draw a response from Trump of "you're welcome."

There was more, but I suppose they could drop jobs and healthcare and securing social security and instead renew their focus on transgender bathrooms, open borders and substantiating the rumors of free healthcare for immigrants.

Trotting out transgender bathrooms, open borders and free healthcare for illegals again is as smart as Mike Leach going 5-wide from the 2 yard line. Trump is doing his Danny Shelton imitation.....

I know you were using hyperbole to make a point but that was on our? own 34 yard line.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

You think saying "jobs" during a period of historically low unemployment is an election winner?

A Rat saying "jobs" will draw a response from Trump of "you're welcome."

There was more, but I suppose they could drop jobs and healthcare and securing social security and instead renew their focus on transgender bathrooms, open borders and substantiating the rumors of free healthcare for immigrants.

Trotting out transgender bathrooms, open borders and free healthcare for illegals again is as smart as Mike Leach going 5-wide from the 2 yard line. Trump is doing his Danny Shelton imitation.....

I know you were using hyperbole to make a point but that was on our? own 34 yard line.
    Throbber thinks "hyperbole" is a sexual position.

Try and use less sexual-sounding words with Throbber.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,171
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You seriously doubt that those who think abortion should be illegal in all circumstances are overwhelmingly Christian?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You seriously doubt that those who think abortion should be illegal in all circumstances are overwhelmingly Christian?
    Try to think of another great religion that is tossing gays off of buildings and thinks women are property and see if you can imagine
  • Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Try to think of another great religion that is tossing gays off of buildings and thinks women are property and see if you can imagine
    Which is why I raised that point. There is no question that Islamic fundamentalism would do that and more. But I doubt they are behind what's going on in the SEC.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Which is why I raised that point. There is no question that Islamic fundamentalism would do that and more. But I doubt they are behind what's going on in the SEC.
    I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU
  • Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Pretty obvious we were talking about the US. You want to try again?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The overwhelming majority of people who think most things in this country are Christians.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Same answer

You really think Omar and her gang give a shit about gays or women?

We have plenty of fundie Mulsims here and more show up every day
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Same answer

Don't know, don't care. To creep's point, there's only one group actually impacting lives here in the US, and it ain't the leftist Muslims. They're shrill and they shout and they may believe any number of ghastly things. But they're also feckless. The religious right aren't.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Same answer

Don't know, don't care. To creep's point, there's only one group actually impacting lives here in the US, and it ain't the leftist Muslims. They're shrill and they shout and they may believe any number of ghastly things. But they're also feckless. The religious right aren't.
    Yeah, it's just the religious right that has a negative impact on my life.

California has taken the final step to be the first state in the nation to require solar panels on new homes.

The California Building Standards Commission on Wednesday unanimously upheld a May 9 decision to require solar panels on homes up to three stories. The requirement goes into effect Jan. 1, 2020.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Same answer

The religious right is feckless

We're rolling right along in our secular pursuits as a society

We do have real world examples of where the Muslims are not feckless and that group is looking to expand and Omar is one of them

The fundie Christians are on a 50 year losing streak in America

As a kid stores were closed on Sunday. People forget that 7-11 came into being because stores were only open from 9-6 during the week.

I remember buying a pack of smokes on Christmas Day at the Lake Oswego 7-11 in 1973 and being THANKFUL for it

So once upon a time they did have a lot of sway over secular life. No more
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Same answer

California has taken the final step to be the first state in the nation to require solar panels on new homes.

The California Building Standards Commission on Wednesday unanimously upheld a May 9 decision to require solar panels on homes up to three stories. The requirement goes into effect Jan. 1, 2020.
    This must really fuck up your life. Sorry man. That’s rough.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Same answer

This must really fuck up your life. Sorry man. That’s rough.
    You can read in the same newspaper about the lack of affordable housing in California and the stupid among us can't seem to make the connection