Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vega Ioane, 2022 3* OL, Graham (Graham-Kapowsin), WA (respect his decision)

Comments

• Options
    MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Beno4Life said:

Huff has or should have a lot of layups this year. Which isn't to discredit him at all. I'm definitely getting a get in before there isn't room vibe looking at our current OL commits. I'd be a fan of a huge OLine class as I'm a firm believer dominant O-Line = efficient offense, despite who some of the skill position players are. Not rocket science. Hoping this helps with a few of the others.

Everything that I've read suggests that we are done with the OL unless Conerly decides to commit...but I agree, he who controls the line of scrimmage wins (usually).
    Any idea of the staff’s confidence level with Conerly to pair with your son?
    I think we’re sitting okay.

For us old guys that are out of the loop... What does that gesture mean? Think I saw DMo do that in the Utah game.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,893
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Beno4Life said:

Huff has or should have a lot of layups this year. Which isn't to discredit him at all. I'm definitely getting a get in before there isn't room vibe looking at our current OL commits. I'd be a fan of a huge OLine class as I'm a firm believer dominant O-Line = efficient offense, despite who some of the skill position players are. Not rocket science. Hoping this helps with a few of the others.

Everything that I've read suggests that we are done with the OL unless Conerly decides to commit...but I agree, he who controls the line of scrimmage wins (usually).
    Any idea of the staff’s confidence level with Conerly to pair with your son?
    I think we’re sitting okay.

For us old guys that are out of the loop... What does that gesture mean? Think I saw DMo do that in the Utah game.
    It means they want to be intravenous drug users. Given our city’s “grunge” history, I think it gives us an advantage.
    "Let DyMo cook" originally had a much more sinister meaning.
    YVBE
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,007
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2021

Meanwhile, the home-state Huskies have a big leg up given their proximity to home and how long they've been recruiting him.

"At Washington, it has been coach (Scott) Huff who has been recruiting me and he was the first coach to offer me," said Ioane. "He's a funny guy, we have a good relationship and we always talk and he's always checking in to see how I'm doing."

It's a shame we don't have 9 Huffs on our coaching staff.
    Both this kid and Agbo said Huff is funny. How many recruits say the same thing about Bob or Boner Pop?

🤦‍♂️

I tried to handle the ignorance

But cant any longer, you are probably the most ignorant football fan ive seen in many years

Please log into www.bowdowntwotimes.com

For full analysis of what you are trying to discuss please log in here.

But seriously you made me open a website to tell you how fucking dumb you are

Please Stop
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    chuck said:

Yeah I don't think a huge class makes any sense at all, unless simply taking players to take them makes sense. Over crowd any one position group in a single class now and you're only guaranteeing more transfers later. Three or four is enough as long as they're guys you want.
    The portal is here to stay, my guy. Class “balance” is becoming less relevant. Acquire as many good players as you can, and let it sort itself out.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,975

chuck said:

Yeah I don't think a huge class makes any sense at all, unless simply taking players to take them makes sense. Over crowd any one position group in a single class now and you're only guaranteeing more transfers later. Three or four is enough as long as they're guys you want.
    If you believe the 3 OT’s that are in state are legit I say you go after them snd get what you can while you can. 3 is overkill but I would be fine with 2. Let the cream rise to the top.

With Jon don’s offense we only need like 5 wr’s on scholarship and any OL that can’t cut it will be moved to H-Back anyways. Everybody wins.
    We will need all three once lake moves us to a six oline front. I like agbo as our first Inside Right Tackle.
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    Maybe he gone.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Maybe he gone.

I mean any committed kid has to be wondering if their offer is going to hold up under a new coach. I'm sure he's in LIPO mode which all of them have to be to some degree.
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    dnc said:

Maybe he gone.

I mean any committed kid has to be wondering if their offer is going to hold up under a new coach. I'm sure he's in LIPO mode which all of them have to be to some degree.
    UW pulls offers? We never do, but we should.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Maybe he gone.

UW pulls offers? We never do, but we should.
    I don't know that UW will pull any offers but the new coach could very well ice out a commit and not contact them telling them they're not wanted and they need to move on. I'd be surprised if this doesn't happen to at least a couple of guys.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Maybe he gone.

UW has commitments?