Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mason West, 6'4, 240 lb, 3* 2020 TE, La Habra, CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    I wanted Taylor badly but I'm not worried about TE. This kid will probably be a good player
  • Options
    KevininTacomaKevininTacoma Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Can we cut Poapoa lose now?
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Can we cut Poapoa lose now?

If we lose Yurosek too, then yes. But I think we get him.
  • Options

LSU doesn't throw the ball.

Penn State doesn't put TE's in the league like UW does and they don't have QB talent lined up like we do.

Colorado is Colorado.

Get Kole Taylor or get the fuck out. It's not a hard sell and I'm sick of this hidden gem bullshit.

Redman was a great start but Paopao's fat ass didn't sign a TE last class so that means we need TWO elite TE's this class. Not one elite one and some hidden gem JAG.

Ben Yurosek is going to be amazing, chill the fuck out.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Wasn't Paopao the only coach that didn't get more than a 1 year extension?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Penn State doesn't put TE's in the league like UW does and they don't have QB talent lined up like we do.

Colorado is Colorado.

Get Kole Taylor or get the fuck out. It's not a hard sell and I'm sick of this hidden gem bullshit.

Redman was a great start but Paopao's fat ass didn't sign a TE last class so that means we need TWO elite TE's this class. Not one elite one and some hidden gem JAG.

He ain't better than Kole Taylor either.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Why do we continue to enable Paopao and Gregory?

PaoPao sucks, but to be disappointed because he got Yurosek and Redman would be stupid.
    Yurosek is a great athlete but he's stiffer than a fence post. He has no wiggle with the ball in his hands like Redman and Taylor do. There's a gap between those two and Yurosek and then another gap between Yurosek and this kid.
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    edited June 2019
    If we really are taking 3 TE commits, being able to sell that to 3 elite TE’s is probably damn near impossible. If we can’t get Yurosek or Taylor though taking 3 seems like a reach.
  • Options

Colorado is Colorado.

Did my post suggest he was better than Taylor?
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Colorado is Colorado.

I am not a Paopao supporter by any means but if he gets Redman and Yurosek w/ West as our 3rd that is pretty elite. Factor in we are probably the team to beat for Matavao next year. That would be a great 2 year haul.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2019
    Where is this Yurosek assumption coming from?

I am under the thought that this offer is because they don’t feel good about their chances with Taylor and Yurosek.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Colorado is Colorado.

Did my post suggest he was better than Taylor?
    It suggested losing Taylor wouldn't be a big deal if we get Yurosek. I'm saying there's a noticeable drop off between the two so yeah, it is a big fucking deal. TE's like Taylor are rare as fuck and we had an easy sell to make to get him. We play two tight ends all the fucking time. He'd have his own specialized role in the offense like Bryant does. He'd have a chance to replace Bryant right away in that role as a true Freshman if he proves himself. NFL development. Academics. Closer location to home. I could go on. You can't lose a fucking game changer like that to Penn fucking State all the way across the fucking country or to LSU who don't do shit with their TE's and expect me not to get pissed!
  • Options

Colorado is Colorado.

I am not a Paopao supporter by any means but if he gets Redman and Yurosek w/ West as our 3rd that is pretty elite. Factor in we are probably the team to beat for Matavao next year. That would be a great 2 year haul.
    Fuck off.