Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark Stories

Comments

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,069
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

This one time he got visibly wasted at a booster event and slurred out some cuss words and had to do the world's worst updowns as punishment in front of his team.

While shit talking CAL about Tosh, and it was broadcast live on the...radio.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He fucked (allegedly) JOEY waitresses.

He ran up quite the bar tab with a couple of other assistant coaches at El Gaucho and also the Hyatt Regency in Long Beach, CA.

I ain't got much else.

You mean this?

TBF I've run up way worse tabs with groups of consultants making a lot less money than P5 coaches. The only truly unforgivable part of this is the 42 patron shots. Such a fucking frat bro.
    You sound important
    I just think the tab thing is overblown. I'd bet that even our current "church group" of coaches have run up similarly priced tabs while out on the town. These guys make handfuls of cash after all. It's the 42 patron shots that are hilariously bad and telling.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dtd said:

He ran up quite the bar tab with a couple of other assistant coaches at El Gaucho and also the Hyatt Regency in Long Beach, CA.

I ain't got much else.

You mean this?

Who pays 20 bucks for a filet mignon?
    Pgos
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Imagine a Husky head coach that loses to cuog and then barely beats them at home the next year in a revenge game.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

Sark (first time around at usc) missed the birth of one of his kids because he was out of town with the girl he was cheating on his wife with. That one I know is 100% true based on who I heard it from

YKW
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I ain't got much else.

You mean this?

TBF I've run up way worse tabs with groups of consultants making a lot less money than P5 coaches. The only truly unforgivable part of this is the 42 patron shots. Such a fucking frat bro.
    You sound important
    I just think the tab thing is overblown. I'd bet that even our current "church group" of coaches have run up similarly priced tabs while out on the town. These guys make handfuls of cash after all. It's the 42 patron shots that are hilariously bad and telling.
    Agree. Also trying to expense 42 patron shots while making $3mil/yr or whatever it was we were paying him... lol
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    haie said:

Imagine a Husky head coach that loses to cuog and then barely beats them at home the next year in a revenge game.

Losing to the cuog is a rite of passage imo
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    This thread delivers.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Didn’t he have a party on a boat with coeds before a game ?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I know for a fact that Chip sodomized sark with his 3" of thunder the night before games in exchange for going easy with the 2x4 on game day.

Ok, I dont know this for a fact but it's pretty obvious to any one not retarded. Prove me wrong.

I'm waiting.