Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark Stories

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,095
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

This one time we thought Sark would be at UW forever because we really underestimated the damage @owen12 did and Sark was a great recruiter, everyone said so, and he gave kickass pressers and our AD was a punch of spineless pussies but then just when things seemed hopeless Pat Haden performed a miracle and achieved sainthood before our very eyes.

That picture always makes me laugh.

Pat Haden, the Patrón Saint of Hardcore Husky...
    Ftfy
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

dnc said:

This one time we thought Sark would be at UW forever because we really underestimated the damage @owen12 did and Sark was a great recruiter, everyone said so, and he gave kickass pressers and our AD was a punch of spineless pussies but then just when things seemed hopeless Pat Haden performed a miracle and achieved sainthood before our very eyes.

That picture always makes me laugh.

Pat Haden, the Patrón Saint of Hardcore Husky...
    Ftfy
    TYFYS
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

He fucked (allegedly) JOEY waitresses.

He ran up quite the bar tab with a couple of other assistant coaches at El Gaucho and also the Hyatt Regency in Long Beach, CA.

I ain't got much else.

You mean this?

Please tell me the POS tipped cash at least...
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

When he got so drunk on the flight home from Pullman (he was coaching USC) that he passed out drunk and the players were taking drunk frat boy pictures of him.

When he was so drunk in the middle of a game team huddle that his assistant coaches had to pull him away because he was slurring his words so bad.

When he was on a savage bender and showed up to a practice with bloodshot eyes was told to leave and started crying in a corner.

When at UW he freaked the fuck out on the team at halftime against Portland State in front of the 19 fans at Husky Stadium to make him look TUFF!

When he screamed so hard at his USC player he probably shit himself to look even more TUFF!

Too many.

J?
  • Options
    Bedroom_RussBedroom_Russ Member Posts: 105
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

When he got so drunk on the flight home from Pullman (he was coaching USC) that he passed out drunk and the players were taking drunk frat boy pictures of him.

When he was so drunk in the middle of a game team huddle that his assistant coaches had to pull him away because he was slurring his words so bad.

When he was on a savage bender and showed up to a practice with bloodshot eyes was told to leave and started crying in a corner.

When at UW he freaked the fuck out on the team at halftime against Portland State in front of the 19 fans at Husky Stadium to make him look TUFF!

When he screamed so hard at his USC player he probably shit himself to look even more TUFF!

Too many.

J?
    Sounds more like the former Mrs Sarkisian
  • Options
    YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539

He ran up quite the bar tab with a couple of other assistant coaches at El Gaucho and also the Hyatt Regency in Long Beach, CA.

I ain't got much else.

You mean this?

Like I tell your wife...tips included
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Around once a year he'd reconnect with an old friend from down south who had a particular knack for cleaning Sark's colon out just the way Sark liked it while thousands watched in horror.

Chip would NEVER hang 70 on Sark

And class has nothing to do with it
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Quite honestly Sark was never interested in the USC job
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333

I ain't got much else.

You mean this?

How much would you have tipped on that bill?

Besides the $162.20 (18%) that was already included.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I ain't got much else.

You mean this?

TBF I've run up way worse tabs with groups of consultants making a lot less money than P5 coaches. The only truly unforgivable part of this is the 42 patron shots. Such a fucking frat bro.