Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Quuuaaaccckkk

Comments

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,043
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

lawsandl said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

lawsandl said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Well Oregon has at least won a playoff game and been in two NC games. I don’t think any other PAC 12 team has won a playoff game. I could be wrong. We won that game and with it the Rose Bowl.

It’s a tell that you have to keep trying to have to convince yourself of where UW is compared to others. It speaks to your insecurity.😂

Yeah two head coaches ago. What have they done lately?
    https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401012766

Nothing else matters, amiright?

It was a good win for Oregon. The walk off 6 may be a pivotal moment for the program. However, do remember Oregon fans are less than five years off playing for an NC. No one is settling for a victory against a rival.
    It could have been a pivotal moment but then you? played like shit the rest of the year.
    FWIT, they played like shit before that too.
    Oregon went 4-7, 7-5 and 9-4. It’s almost like there’s a trend. Will Oregon bust through and win 10? Who knows? The walk off six certainly will give the team confidence that they can play with anyone in this league.

Now proceed with Cristobal = Sark.
    OK

Fuck off

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

lawsandl said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Well Oregon has at least won a playoff game and been in two NC games. I don’t think any other PAC 12 team has won a playoff game. I could be wrong. We won that game and with it the Rose Bowl.

It’s a tell that you have to keep trying to have to convince yourself of where UW is compared to others. It speaks to your insecurity.😂

It was a good win for Oregon. The walk off 6 may be a pivotal moment for the program. However, do remember Oregon fans are less than five years off playing for an NC. No one is settling for a victory against a rival.
    It could have been a pivotal moment but then you? played like shit the rest of the year.
    I mean you were 5-1 and ranked #12 after that game. I agree it was an optimistic view but you certainly had a chance for that win to galvanize some things and spring you guys forward.
    Fuck you for making me do this. Your poast is total bullshit. TSWO when they gave up 24 to Bowling Green in the first game, a game they were losing 10-0 after 2 possessions on offense garnered 11 yards.

BGSU was 99th in scoring, 106th in yards per game, and 102nd in first downs and put up 24/389/21 on Oregon

That's more than BGSU scored against Maryland, Miami(OHIO LUL), GT, Akron, Ohio, Central Michigan, and Buffalo.

TSWO.

Dare me to continue motherfucker, dare me. Do I need to bust out the number of 50 yard plays Portland State had or how "we" beat 1-11 SJSU by 13? Fuck Crystalballs.
    This is so hilariously juvenile. 😂😂

• Options
    dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

lawsandl said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

I mean you were 5-1 and ranked #12 after that game. I agree it was an optimistic view but you certainly had a chance for that win to galvanize some things and spring you guys forward.
    Fuck you for making me do this. Your poast is total bullshit. TSWO when they gave up 24 to Bowling Green in the first game, a game they were losing 10-0 after 2 possessions on offense garnered 11 yards.

BGSU was 99th in scoring, 106th in yards per game, and 102nd in first downs and put up 24/389/21 on Oregon

That's more than BGSU scored against Maryland, Miami(OHIO LUL), GT, Akron, Ohio, Central Michigan, and Buffalo.

TSWO.

Dare me to continue motherfucker, dare me. Do I need to bust out the number of 50 yard plays Portland State had or how "we" beat 1-11 SJSU by 13? Fuck Crystalballs.
    I dare you to continue you young punk. You will even look more childish. Come on.

BTW I know you weren’t talking to me but when you do it’s MR. Motherfucker to you.😂😂

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He’s a punk because he’s actually a duck fan that’s a realist and isn’t a retarded qoock like you?

Figures.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Someone got pancakes block too. Must mean they’re weak.

That was a walk-on and it wasn't a pancake. It was a hold as he was reaching to make the tackle and then a block in the back to the ground and wasn't called. We all know Oregon got lucky. Do I need to post pictures of UW's championship trophy?
    Block in the back...lol

Uh yeah watch the play. Bronson reaches to making the tackle and the Oregon lineman holds him and then blocks him in the back and falls on him. That's not a pancake. That's a penalty. Home cooking. Won't happen this season. 135-54. #1 in the North. Conference Champs.

Lol a freeze frame before Bronson reaches to make the tackle and the hold occurs. FAIL.

Yeah that's called a hold. Bronson's body is sideways and your lineman is holding him on his chest to prevent him from making the tackle and then falls on his back like he pancaked him when he didn't. But go ahead and celebrate one of the best moments your program has ever had. Congrats, you beat the conference champs during the regular season. That makes the sting of being overall losers less stingy. You'll need the memory of that moment to hold on to. Won't be many like it for Oregon going forward.
    That’s about the dumbest shit I’ve read from you. Dude is getting blocked and lunges. That would work well. What’s the technique called, “get your ass blocked and fall over to get a penalty” move?
    Yes it does. The degrees from the University of Washington Bothell or Tacoma are exactly the same as the ones from Seattle campus. They don't say "University of Washington-Bothell" or "University of Washington-Tacoma" on them. They just say "University of Washington" and the course requirements for each degree offered are the same. Many of my professors taught their same course at the Seattle campus as well. Where are you going to school by the way? Some school in bum fuck nowhere nobody cares about? I'm not even a school snob but you sure seem to be.
    Who you talking to?
    Hi Nathan. I know you'll read this. You are quickly losing your status as the Husky nation fan favorite recruit in this class. You already committed. You're either a Dawg or you're not. Ain't no in-between. Best decide for yourself what you are soon before Coach Pete decides for you because you won't like his decision. Nut up son.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

He’s a punk because he’s actually a duck fan that’s a realist and isn’t a retarded qoock like you?

Figures.

You are even a poor evaluator of others intelligence. But that goes with people with limited talent. That he is a young punk is obvious. It has to do with his lack of logic and his inexperience and low emotional IQ not about what team he follows.

😂

• Options
    lawsandl said:

Sac - with Pepe to USC and Dewark trending there, the pecking order is clear.

lawsandl said:

Sac - with Pepe to USC and Dewark trending there, the pecking order is clear.

The Trojans beat out the heavy hitters once again.

https://247sports.com/player/andrew-milek-46082478/
  • Options
    You can’t even write a coherent sentence and you’re calling me dumb?
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,043
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

lawsandl said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

TSWO.

I dare you to continue you young punk. You will even look more childish. Come on.

BTW I know you weren’t talking to me but when you do it’s MR. Motherfucker to you.😂😂

I used to pig roast bitches with Norm Van Brocklin you dumb cunt.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Helton must be giving SC s big fuck you with this class since he knows he’s dead man walking.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Win the fucking north and pop off.

All you have to cling to is one shitty little upset. Big fucking deal Sark beat Pete Carroll once too. Oregon sold out to win the game on a bye week.

Win a Rose Bowl then pop off. Always the bridesmaid but never the bride. Sad.
    If we're talking previous coaching staffs, we've won more than you.
    60-46-5 POTD
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

That was a walk-on and it wasn't a pancake. It was a hold as he was reaching to make the tackle and then a block in the back to the ground and wasn't called. We all know Oregon got lucky. Do I need to post pictures of UW's championship trophy?
    Block in the back...lol

Uh yeah watch the play. Bronson reaches to making the tackle and the Oregon lineman holds him and then blocks him in the back and falls on him. That's not a pancake. That's a penalty. Home cooking. Won't happen this season. 135-54. #1 in the North. Conference Champs.

Lol a freeze frame before Bronson reaches to make the tackle and the hold occurs. FAIL.

Yeah that's called a hold. Bronson's body is sideways and your lineman is holding him on his chest to prevent him from making the tackle and then falls on his back like he pancaked him when he didn't. But go ahead and celebrate one of the best moments your program has ever had. Congrats, you beat the conference champs during the regular season. That makes the sting of being overall losers less stingy. You'll need the memory of that moment to hold on to. Won't be many like it for Oregon going forward.
    If they called it by the letter of the law, you would see 25-30 holding calls per game. However, in an actual game, if the offensive player engages straight up with the defender and the only movement by the defender is a dive at the approaching running back, you'll never see a flag.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Block in the back...lol

If they called it by the letter of the law, you would see 25-30 holding calls per game. However, in an actual game, if the offensive player engages straight up with the defender and the only movement by the defender is a dive at the approaching running back, you'll never see a flag.
    It was a perfect form block. It would’ve been a total shit call.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Block in the back...lol

It was a perfect form block. It would’ve been a total shit call.
    Holding is perfect form in your mind.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2019

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Block in the back...lol

No doubt, but I expect the officials to call the game by the letter of the law when it comes to game deciding situations. I don't care about a hold that occurs away from the play and has no effect on the result of the play. But when you have a hold on the key block that springs the RB for a TD to win the game in OT, I expect it to be called. When it's not, I call that home cooking.

And the defender dived because he was being held and it was his only chance he had to even get a hand on Verdell. When a DT lunges to make a tackle and you see him dragging the offensive lineman with him, it's obviously a hold and it's something officials are supposed to look for.

Point is:

A. It was a very lucky win for Oregon.
    B. You don't get to falsely remember the final play as some epic pancake of a UW player when it was hold.
    C. That game is not suggestive of the series being competitive going forward. It's one game that followed two Oregon ass whoopings. The ass whoopings will continue. Oregon managed a short intermission from the ass whoopings because they had every possible advantage. Getting UW at home coming off a buy week won't happen again for a very long time.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

lawsandl said:

I know for a fact that Mingo played DE at 225 for LSU in 2011. So, he could play rush end at a light weight or even play on 3rd downs. However, I definitely think Ma’ae is safer and still has a high ceiling.

The problem is it’s super stiff. can’t bend well.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    13/15 is a short intermission.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

lawsandl said:

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

TSWO.

Extremely juvenile.
  • Options
  • Options