Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Quuuaaaccckkk

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I can’t find the video but there’s a video of him taking reps at the poly bowl and he looks like the try hard retard at elementary school recess.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

lawsandl said:

I know for a fact that Mingo played DE at 225 for LSU in 2011. So, he could play rush end at a light weight or even play on 3rd downs. However, I definitely think Ma’ae is safer and still has a high ceiling.

The problem with Ma’ae is although he tested well he’s super stiff. He can’t bend well.
    I see Ma’ae as more of a guy to set the edge and play outside. Oregon has other elite pass rushers.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Undeveloped Kayvon and who?

Maybe DJ?

Jelks and Hollins should have been better than they were last year.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    TM will most likely play “Jack” Linebacker.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Showing your Oregonian love for the KKK again. Wow just wow. It’s 2019. Thought we had evolved past this...disgusting.
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary

lawsandl said:

I got the time to read this over.

-Trice was not a take. This was reported well before he committed and visited Oregon.

-If Trice ends up 250, he will be an injury concern. He looks like Jelks but 3 inches shorter.

-Ngalu is super short. I would much rather have Williams and Dorlus and their size/athleticism combination. Williams needs to get into a proper strength and conditioning program. Dorlus needs to fill out his frame. Ngalu will always be short.

-Oregon can’t be super selective on the DL. The numbers don’t allow it.

-Navarrette is dialed in and taking no other OVs.

-Lynch is not a take.

-Baker, Scott, and Faoliu are plenty big. The 2019 class has size. Williams and Dorlus are projected to play around 310 and Poti and Ware Hudson at 290. Cristobal thinks Dorlus settles around 315.

-UW pulled two 89 composite OL and a 87 composite. Let’s call it what it is. A decent haul not spectacular.

Oh, yeah, all muh 3 stars are underrated!

Trice was absolutely a take you idiot. Oregon's suck ass is not turning down a recruit that is being heavily pursued by UW and Notre Dame, especially a defensive recruit UW wants. They tried to get him to commit and cancel his UW official visit for a week later. He said no. Any bullshit spin from you quook mods was preemptive WDWHA bullshit. Oregon knew in advance of his OV to Oregon that he was committing two weeks later. If you don't want a fucking kid and know he's about to commit two weeks later, you don't waste your fucking time officially visiting him. You think Trice would have taken that OV to Oregon if he didn't have a committable offer from them? He had offers from UW, USC, Bama, and Notre Dame and you think Oregon officially visited him and was like "no thanks". Lol get the fuck out of here. They wanted him just as much as UW and would have taken him. I also don't know what your retarded ass is talking about but Trice is not small at all. He's 6'3.5 and thicc. 250 was being conservative. He'll be 260-270 in a couple years. He's built like Joe Tryon.

Ngalu is 6'0.5 and will be 290 as a RS Freshman. Same height as Greg Gaines and a bunch of DTs on Oregon's roster. Jordan Scott is a midget. Neither of your D-line commits last class are more athletic or more explosive. Like I said, Ngalu played some RB at 280 pounds and showed a quick burst while doing it. He also balled out at the Poly bowl and was unblockable in one on ones. Dorlus is not 290 and would have to get fat to get up to 315. Kristian Williams is ass. Like I said, our lowest rated D-line signee is better than your highest rated one.

You're right, Oregon can't be super selective this class because UW kicked their asses taking all the best D-lineman last class and starved them out. Now they have to take just a bunch of warm bodies just to prevent massive depth issues in the future.

Navarrette commits to whatever school he last visited. His commitment is as solid as a fart in the wind. He'll be eyeing an official visit to UW in the Fall. He'll have to be a complete idiot not to, considering UW's success on defense. Are you calling him an idiot?

All of UW's O-lineman from last class are composite 4-stars. All of them have huge upside. Fautanu is a 5-star talent. His athleticism and speed are off the charts for an offensive lineman. He's already up to 295 and has a chance to start for UW at RT as a RS Freshman. Buelow and Kalepo are genetic freaks. They have the potential to be dominant players three years from now. Buelow has All-American LT potential. He's so big, so long, and moves his feet with ease. And he's not fat either.

It's true. UW's 3-stars are mostly underrated. Oregon's 3-stars are mostly JAGS. Film don't lie.
    Lol if UW is selling themselves on Trice that’s when you know it’s bad. He is the has the body type of a DE you would find at a D2 school. This is from the visitor summary page from the Stanford game:

“Trice is really interesting. I'm told at the moment Oregon probably doesn't have a spot for him. But he is deciding in early October so if anything changes the Ducks want to keep themselves in the game. So having him visit now is a good plan for Oregon to have a few extra weeks to work some things out. It's also a chance to see Trice in person and get to know him a little better.”

Well after that visit it was a definite no. 6’3.5” and thick? Well damn Jonah Tauanuu must be 6’7” 400. (He’s 6’4.5” 304).
    Nice alt Mooster you fuckface
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2019
    lawsandl said:

WOOOOOOO! Oregon SURGING ahead of Iowa State and Purdue for Marcus Harper! Please get him!

He looks extremely athletic. You are making way too much out his rating.

Fautanu really impressed me but the other two need development and aren’t can’t miss.
    He looks like a black Jesse Sosebee and his offer sheet sucks.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

lawsandl said:

WOOOOOOO! Oregon SURGING ahead of Iowa State and Purdue for Marcus Harper! Please get him!

He looks extremely athletic. You are making way too much out his rating.

Fautanu really impressed me but the other two need development and aren’t can’t miss.
    He looks like a black Jesse Sosebee and his offer sheet sucks.
    No racist crap.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Maybe DJ?

Bryson Young, DJ Johnson, Adrian Jackson and Lamar Winston are the OLBs this year. Cumberlander, Carlberg and Faoliu will apply the pressure from the interior spots.

KT is making monster gains in the weight room. He increased his squat by 100 pounds. The kid is sure doing everything he can to get on the field.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

-Trice was not a take. This was reported well before he committed and visited Oregon.

-If Trice ends up 250, he will be an injury concern. He looks like Jelks but 3 inches shorter.

-Ngalu is super short. I would much rather have Williams and Dorlus and their size/athleticism combination. Williams needs to get into a proper strength and conditioning program. Dorlus needs to fill out his frame. Ngalu will always be short.

-Lynch is not a take.

-Baker, Scott, and Faoliu are plenty big. The 2019 class has size. Williams and Dorlus are projected to play around 310 and Poti and Ware Hudson at 290. Cristobal thinks Dorlus settles around 315.

-UW pulled two 89 composite OL and a 87 composite. Let’s call it what it is. A decent haul not spectacular.

Trice was absolutely a take you idiot. Oregon's suck ass is not turning down a recruit that is being heavily pursued by UW and Notre Dame, especially a defensive recruit UW wants. They tried to get him to commit and cancel his UW official visit for a week later. He said no. Any bullshit spin from you quook mods was preemptive WDWHA bullshit. Oregon knew in advance of his OV to Oregon that he was committing two weeks later. If you don't want a fucking kid and know he's about to commit two weeks later, you don't waste your fucking time officially visiting him. You think Trice would have taken that OV to Oregon if he didn't have a committable offer from them? He had offers from UW, USC, Bama, and Notre Dame and you think Oregon officially visited him and was like "no thanks". Lol get the fuck out of here. They wanted him just as much as UW and would have taken him. I also don't know what your retarded ass is talking about but Trice is not small at all. He's 6'3.5 and thicc. 250 was being conservative. He'll be 260-270 in a couple years. He's built like Joe Tryon.

Ngalu is 6'0.5 and will be 290 as a RS Freshman. Same height as Greg Gaines and a bunch of DTs on Oregon's roster. Jordan Scott is a midget. Neither of your D-line commits last class are more athletic or more explosive. Like I said, Ngalu played some RB at 280 pounds and showed a quick burst while doing it. He also balled out at the Poly bowl and was unblockable in one on ones. Dorlus is not 290 and would have to get fat to get up to 315. Kristian Williams is ass. Like I said, our lowest rated D-line signee is better than your highest rated one.

You're right, Oregon can't be super selective this class because UW kicked their asses taking all the best D-lineman last class and starved them out. Now they have to take just a bunch of warm bodies just to prevent massive depth issues in the future.

Navarrette commits to whatever school he last visited. His commitment is as solid as a fart in the wind. He'll be eyeing an official visit to UW in the Fall. He'll have to be a complete idiot not to, considering UW's success on defense. Are you calling him an idiot?

All of UW's O-lineman from last class are composite 4-stars. All of them have huge upside. Fautanu is a 5-star talent. His athleticism and speed are off the charts for an offensive lineman. He's already up to 295 and has a chance to start for UW at RT as a RS Freshman. Buelow and Kalepo are genetic freaks. They have the potential to be dominant players three years from now. Buelow has All-American LT potential. He's so big, so long, and moves his feet with ease. And he's not fat either.

It's true. UW's 3-stars are mostly underrated. Oregon's 3-stars are mostly JAGS. Film don't lie.
    Lol if UW is selling themselves on Trice that’s when you know it’s bad. He is the has the body type of a DE you would find at a D2 school. This is from the visitor summary page from the Stanford game:

“Trice is really interesting. I'm told at the moment Oregon probably doesn't have a spot for him. But he is deciding in early October so if anything changes the Ducks want to keep themselves in the game. So having him visit now is a good plan for Oregon to have a few extra weeks to work some things out. It's also a chance to see Trice in person and get to know him a little better.”

Well after that visit it was a definite no. 6’3.5” and thick? Well damn Jonah Tauanuu must be 6’7” 400. (He’s 6’4.5” 304).
    God you're a fucking idiot. Yeah, that was the preemptive WDWHA bullshit your coaches pumped out to your stupids ass quook mods knowing his last visit was to UW and they were probably gonna take an L. Trice's official measurement is 6'3.5. And yes, he looks exactly that in that photo. Jonah is a fat ass and only two inches taller. He looks 6'7 compared to Trice because he is more in the foreground of the photo you retard. Trice weighed 220 last season and is up to 235. Alabama and UW and Notre Dame don't offer fucking D2 DE's you fucking idiot. Fuck you're dumb. He's a regular sized true Freshman OLB and will get a lot bigger in the years to come.

• Options
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

SAC - I saw that you liked Levi Roger on the recruiting thread. Will you think he’s doog shit if he commits to Oregon?

No he's good, but he's not going to Oregon.
    Where is he going since he has an UOV this weekend?
    USC, Cal, UCLA, fucking pick one. He cares about academics. Probably USC if they take him.
  • Options
    lawsandl said:

Maybe DJ?

Bryson Young, DJ Johnson, Adrian Jackson and Lamar Winston are the OLBs this year. Cumberlander, Carlberg and Faoliu will apply the pressure from the interior spots.

KT is making monster gains in the weight room. He increased his squat by 100 pounds. The kid is sure doing everything he can to get on the field.
    I'm sure he has. He skipped a lot of leg days in high school with those chicken legs.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

Maybe DJ?

I'm sure he has. He skipped a lot of leg days in high school with those chicken legs.
    That’s funny. He squatting over 500 pounds and he should be in high school. Hey, but Trice is a big boy, lol.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2019
    PurpleJ said:

Showing your Oregonian love for the KKK again. Wow just wow. It’s 2019. Thought we had evolved past this...disgusting.

Sedro Wooley wedding party

Our dishonorable past: KKK's Western roots date to 1868

https://crosscut.com/2017/03/history-you-might-not-want-to-know-the-kkks-deep-local-roots-west-california-washington-oregon

The images are haunting. A family dressed in full Ku Klux Klan regalia prepares for a wedding in Sedro-Woolley. A downtown Seattle hall is filled to the rafters with folks in hooded garb for a Klan gathering. Stories circulate about one of the largest Klan rallies ever — with more than 25,000 people gathering in a field near Issaquah. ”😂

Seattle Washington

Things look differently from inside PurpleJ’s Glass House.😂
  • Options
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Maybe DJ?

That’s funny. He squatting over 500 pounds and he should be in high school. Hey, but Trice is a big boy, lol.
    That sounds like normal shit for DL and OL. Even if he’s a freshmen he’s completely matured physically lol.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

-Lynch is not a take.

God you're a fucking idiot. Yeah, that was the preemptive WDWHA bullshit your coaches pumped out to your stupids ass quook mods knowing his last visit was to UW and they were probably gonna take an L. Trice's official measurement is 6'3.5. And yes, he looks exactly that in that photo. Jonah is a fat ass and only two inches taller. He looks 6'7 compared to Trice because he is more in the foreground of the photo you retard. Trice weighed 220 last season and is up to 235. Alabama and UW and Notre Dame don't offer fucking D2 DE's you fucking idiot. Fuck you're dumb. He's a regular sized true Freshman OLB and will get a lot bigger in the years to come.

Lol, Bama offers a shit ton of player that are never takes. Oregon’s secondary got offered by Bama.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

-Lynch is not a take.

Lol, Bama offers a shit ton of player that are never takes. Oregon’s secondary got offered by Bama.
    And Notre Dame and USC and UW. Really all you need to know is UW took him. The West coast defensive power wanted him and took him and had to beat out Notre Dame to do it. Oregon wasn't much competition for him but they tried.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Maybe DJ?

That sounds like normal shit for DL and OL. Even if he’s a freshmen he’s completely matured physically lol.
    Exactly. Strength wise he’s normal with crazy elite agility. Also, give him three months at this pace and his strength will be above average.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Maybe DJ?

Exactly. Strength wise he’s normal with crazy elite agility. Also, give him three months at this pace and his strength will be above average.
    Ooh tell me more! Will he be stronger than Jalen Jelks?