Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Quuuaaaccckkk

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Win the fucking north and pop off.

All you have to cling to is one shitty little upset. Big fucking deal Sark beat Pete Carroll once too. Oregon sold out to win the game on a bye week.

The Oregon team is demonstrably stronger and deeper than last year. Oregon will be a tough out.

Not for UW.
    What’s your point spread, SAC?
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

UW is like 50x more talented this year lol

Right...lol
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    lawsandl said:

UW is like 50x more talented this year lol

Right...lol
    Lol okay. See ya in Seattle.
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I don't get the rankings jism. If the kid is a baller on film does it really matter? If your sweatpants don't give you a indication then you'll know.
  • Options
    Look at 2014 shit really doesn't matter. If your coaches can evaluate then your in a good spot. 38th ranked class that year by the way multiple NFL draft picks.
  • Options
    DON'T GET CAUGHT UP IN THE OFF SEASON NATTY. JFC.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Are y

lawsandl said:

Someone got pancakes block too. Must mean they’re weak.

That was a walk-on and it wasn't a pancake. It was a hold as he was reaching to make the tackle and then a block in the back to the ground and wasn't called. We all know Oregon got lucky. Do I need to post pictures of UW's championship trophy?

• Options
    DJDuck said:

Are y

lawsandl said:

That was a walk-on and it wasn't a pancake. It was a hold as he was reaching to make the tackle and then a block in the back to the ground and wasn't called. We all know Oregon got lucky. Do I need to post pictures of UW's championship trophy?

And UW gets results. Conference Champs. NFL draft.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Are y

lawsandl said:

No Einstein you were the little girl making excuses about last year. Now you are so disingenuous about your juvenile whining you want to obfuscate and bring up this. You are the only one whining like a little bitch and making excuses Einstein.

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,054
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

As of now these are the class rankings of schools we are talking about:

#11 Oregon

#54 Washington

#60 USC

Facts about 3 star recruits in this years class

Clemson has FIVE 3 star commits

Alabama has THREE 3 star commits

LSU has FIVE 3 star commits

Raw numbers are meaningless at this point, the only thing that matters (for a school that has any decent ability to recruit anyway) are percentages.

Clemson: 4 3 stars out of 18 commits = 87.8% blue chips, overall average score of 94.56 (1st)
    Bama: 3 3 stars out of 15 commits = 80% blue chips, overall average score of 93.35 (4th)
    LSU: 5 3 stars out of 20 commits = 75% blue chips, overall average score of 92.47 (5th)
    Oregon: 7 3 stars out of 13 commits = 46.15% blue chips, overall average score of 89.58 (19th)
    Washington: 3 3 stars out of 6 commits = 50% blue chips, overall average score of 89.06 (21st)

Washington and Oregon's classes are roughly equal right now. You can argue Oregon's is better because fuller is better than emptier, but OTOH Oregon's top commit in these calculations isn't really committed to them and Washington's class is definitely trending better of late.

I'm honestly kind of surprised by how much Oregon's recruiting momentum has slowed down, I didn't expect that. Ever since the shit they pulled with Smalls it's like they can only take 3 stars. It's almost like karma's a bitch...
    This is fair, but come on, it's a lot easier to shoot 50% from 3 on 2 attempts per game.
    True, but when you're talking about a program which took 15 four stars and 8 3 stars last year, but is at 50-50 right now, I'd rather have more spots open than more spots filled in that scenario.
    I mean, yeah, UW is recruiting very very well, but dudes are committing earlier and earlier and the number of blue chip prospects later in the recruiting cycle is lower and lower. You'd rather have 3/6 than 6/13 because one time ever y'all got more than 50% 4 stars? And yes, it's awfully fucking hot for February. Also, the whole stars thing is bullshit. The rating makes a helluva lot more sense.
  • Options
    Why don’t you just admit you and your ilk are afraid. The stronger and more confident Husky fans don’t fear competition. People of your ilk bitch and whine and have to attempt to denigrate other programs.

Ranking the Best College Football Programs Since 2010

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2789707-ranking-the-best-college-football-programs-since-2010#slide11

And this includes FWT year.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

Why don’t you just admit you and your ilk are afraid. The stronger and more confident Husky fans don’t fear competition. People of your ilk bitch and whine and have to attempt to denigrate other programs.

Ranking the Best College Football Programs Since 2010

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2789707-ranking-the-best-college-football-programs-since-2010#slide11

And this includes FWT year.

UW ranks higher than Oregon all-time.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Are y

lawsandl said:

No Einstein you were the little girl making excuses about last year. Now you are so disingenuous about your juvenile whining you want to obfuscate and bring up this. You are the only one whining like a little bitch and making excuses Einstein.

NO EXCUSES! Conference Champs BIIIIIIOOOOOOTCH!
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

All you have to cling to is one shitty little upset. Big fucking deal Sark beat Pete Carroll once too. Oregon sold out to win the game on a bye week.

Win a Rose Bowl then pop off. Always the bridesmaid but never the bride. Sad.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Well Oregon has at least won a playoff game and been in two NC games. I don’t think any other PAC 12 team has won a playoff game. I could be wrong. We won that game and with it the Rose Bowl.

It’s a tell that you have to keep trying to have to convince yourself of where UW is compared to others. It speaks to your insecurity.😂
  • Options

Win a Rose Bowl then pop off. Always the bridesmaid but never the bride. Sad.
    If we're talking previous coaching staffs, we've won more than you.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    DJDuck said:

Well Oregon has at least won a playoff game and been in two NC games. I don’t think any other PAC 12 team has won a playoff game. I could be wrong. We won that game and with it the Rose Bowl.

It’s a tell that you have to keep trying to have to convince yourself of where UW is compared to others. It speaks to your insecurity.😂

Yeah two head coaches ago. What have they done lately?

Why would I be insecure about my program? I'm boasting about what Petersen is doing up here. That's not insecurity. That's enjoying success.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,054
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

DJDuck said:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401012766

Nothing else matters, amiright?

• Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2019
    dtd said:

DJDuck said:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401012766

Nothing else matters, amiright?

It was a good win for Oregon. The walk off 6 may be a pivotal moment for the program. However, do remember Oregon fans are less than five years off playing for an NC. No one is settling for a victory against a rival.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

It's moar of a tell that the CFP has only been around a few years and you don't know which Pac 12 teams have won playoff games.