Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cigars

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,916
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The
    Swaye said:

That ain't no 8 foot tall rowing man's hand

More like the grubby age spotted varment mitt of someone needing official OJ killing gloves to cover that arthritus AIDS paw up...

Maybe next time use a mannequin or corpse, it'll look better

The new 10 Dog is meaner than ever.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Swisher Sweets are a great cheap cigar. The best

Very good blunt wraps if you don’t have a smoke shop around
  • Options
    Smoke weed you faggots!

WhyNotBoth.Gif
  • Options

You cigar guys are all pussies

Tobacco belongs in a pinch between the cheek and gum like the good lord and Walt Garrison intended.

Are you a grizzly or a coppenhagen guy?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tobacco belongs in a pinch between the cheek and gum like the good lord and Walt Garrison intended.

You’re just a baby FudgePack and worm dirt is fucking stupid.
  • Options

You’re just a baby FudgePack and worm dirt is fucking stupid.
    I only dip when i’m drunk.

Cigars are cool. Too much work tho imo
  • Options
    doublebraiddawgdoublebraiddawg Member Posts: 42
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Waiting to find out who's smoking what this morning...

and pondering trading Ruger 357 with 6 inch Barrell and cash for this early 90's Les Paul Junior with upgraded Lollar pickup

Keef uses a L.P. Junior live on Midnight Rambler and Gimme Shelter...

I know - fascinating bro...kewl stuff bro

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

and pondering trading Ruger 357 with 6 inch Barrell and cash for this early 90's Les Paul Junior with upgraded Lollar pickup

I think Keef’s is yellow piss colored - free Pub!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Acid Toast this morning as I “enjoyed” watching the kids kill each other in the water slide/bounce house.

Three hrs later and it’s time to start day drinking.

Took the hose to a wasp nest and ran like hell. My 10 yr old was watching this and uttered “not smart, not smart (louder), not smart (yelling and running like hell with me).

#daylife
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Going to be a Perdomo Habano for me later today. Put in another Fox order last night for more Partagas, some Montecristo, and some Tabak.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Also am realizing I might need a bigger humidor at some point. Damnit. Any smokers here have two humidors? Like a desktop and a bigger one for boxes of cigars?

I was also thinking I could get a bigger racked one so I could buy cigars in bulk (noticing it is MUCH cheaper to buy full boxes of cigars than singles and sampler packs), and keep the bulk boxed stogies in a bigger case in a closet or whatever, and keep the smaller one out and just transfer stogies 10 at a time or whatever when I get low to the "user" humidor that is out and close. Anyone do anything like that?
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Going to be a Perdomo Habano for me later today. Put in another Fox order last night for more Partagas, some Montecristo, and some Tabak.

Well - it appears my inspiring little critique had the desired effect...stepping up big time !!!

Now your thread mate with the Acid Toast, eww, evidently they add fruit and nut favors...sounds like a cringeworthy millennial abomination
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The local liquor store (only place to get cigars unless I drive to tallatrashy because I’m a poor and can’t afford the 10 rated school areas there) is out of my acid blondies. Settled for a tin of short punch Classico’s. I don’t know how guys can name the exact flavors of cigars.

All I know is this mixes well with tequila
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Well - it appears my inspiring little critique had the desired effect...stepping up big time !!!

Now your thread mate with the Acid Toast, eww, evidently they add fruit and nut favors...sounds like a cringeworthy millennial abomination
    Kill your self
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Also am realizing I might need a bigger humidor at some point. Damnit. Any smokers here have two humidors? Like a desktop and a bigger one for boxes of cigars?

I was also thinking I could get a bigger racked one so I could buy cigars in bulk (noticing it is MUCH cheaper to buy full boxes of cigars than singles and sampler packs), and keep the bulk boxed stogies in a bigger case in a closet or whatever, and keep the smaller one out and just transfer stogies 10 at a time or whatever when I get low to the "user" humidor that is out and close. Anyone do anything like that?

You can use a cooler/ice chest for bulk storage. Throw a hygrometer in there and damp a sponge now and them. Stage them to your humidor to dial in the humidity a week or so before you want to smoke them
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

You can use a cooler/ice chest for bulk storage. Throw a hygrometer in there and damp a sponge now and them. Stage them to your humidor to dial in the humidity a week or so before you want to smoke them
    These pro tips are why I pay my 10.95 per. TYFYS
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I put down half a fifth of tequila. TOF killed the rest. I’m going to regret the rest of my posts today as well as what I say to TOF and chiren.

Still smoking whatever fucking cigars I bought before getting too bad to drive.

@PurpleBaze I seek validation because I hate my life. Sorry.
  • Options

I’m going to regret the rest of my posts today

Guzzle up and let the shitpoast festival begin - that's actually better than a dumb@$$ thinking he's insightful