Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2020 Class Prediction

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Woof said:

On today's Dawgman recruiting pod, Eklund said he anticipates that we? will be receiving commits before the end of June from:
    - Breuner
    - Hatchett
    - Esteen
    - Jackson
    - Covington

Also listed Adams as a guy who could potentially commit. Added that he might be underestimating the number of commitments.

Kim was insufferable as usual, so you've all been warned before listening.

I don't even get the point of having Kim on the pod. He brings absolutely nothing to the table and it's clear that both Ektard and Fatters despise him.
    To be fair who doesn’t despise Keem?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,327
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kim is a good guy
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2019

Like I said before, regardless of what the boreds thoughts are on Jackson, we offered him pretty much right after we were losing ground on Ringo/Ransom. I think Lake likes him quite a bit.

Jimmy Lake can fuck off with that hidden gem bullshit. Jackson's film looks like absolute shit and his offer sheet looks like shit. Nobody wants him. So why is the best DB school out West recruiting him? He looks like a Mountain West or lower end Pac-12 caliber talent and that's what his offer sheet reflects outside of his UW offer. This isn't a Dom Hampton scenario. He's not actually a hidden gem. The kid sucks until he proves otherwise his Senior year.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,892
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Kim's a pig but at least he can laugh at himself. Fetters is peevishly condescending and Eklund struggles to understand what's going on.

Let's see where your head is at when your kid has had the crud since 2009!
    Just wait until lil swaye brings home the crud from school every year. Then if you’re an idiot and don’t get snipped, you’ll have multiple little swayes running around with the crud.

My house turns into a fucking Petri dish during flu season.

Turn your house into a Petri dish full of crud each year and then pop off.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,570
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Kim's a pig but at least he can laugh at himself. Fetters is peevishly condescending and Eklund struggles to understand what's going on.

Let's see where your head is at when your kid has had the crud since 2009!
    Just wait until lil swaye brings home the crud from school every year. Then if you’re an idiot and don’t get snipped, you’ll have multiple little swayes running around with the crud.

My house turns into a fucking Petri dish during flu season.

Turn your house into a Petri dish full of crud each year and then pop off.
    @Swaye is going to be busy hitting on Milf's at the local funtastic fitness kid's gym. Either that or he's going to be dead from his kid coming home with the measles bc his rich white wife did her "research" on vaccines.
    Measles, mumps, chicken pox, polio etc... Fuck those "educated" people with a conical cheese grater.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Ruthy is making cryptic posts again. Saying something insane is coming that she cannot explain. Said it's not GSjr.

I was gonna guess what she was talking about by thread placement but I have no clue.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

Ruthy is making cryptic posts again. Saying something insane is coming that she cannot explain. Said it's not GSjr.

I was gonna guess what she was talking about by thread placement but I have no clue.

McMillan would be insane. Maybe a two or three #woof weekend??

Knowing (not really) Ruth she’s probably referencing a big sale at one of her favorite stores.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Domicillo said:

dhdawg said:

She was eluding to Murao earlier in the week... he’s gone silent since his OV and would be especially surprising if he committed considering he said he initially wanted to commit at the AA game.
    She did go on to say it was about the site, which tells me something may be going down with the LPT.

I thought about murao but didn't want to bump that post.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 773
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    dnc said:

Lpt?

Wish I could both chin and fuck off this poast at once.