Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Keith Brown, 2021 4* LB, Lebanon (OR), (Offered 5/17/19)

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Good point ... Ballz shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    UW logo in the middle and it's a little bit bigger than the others. Could be nothing. Could be a hint as to who he's favoring right now.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Domicillo said:

UW logo in the middle and it's a little bit bigger than the others. Could be nothing. Could be a hint as to who he's favoring right now.

That’s just Klein doing a slight increase in that logo in the edit. Funny, but doesn’t mean anything.
    This.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Lebanon HS. @PurpleBaze work you’re magic.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Lebanon HS. @PurpleBaze work you’re magic.

Dirka dirka recruiting jihad! I'm on it.
    Cataclysmic!
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Domicillo said:

That’s just Klein doing a slight increase in that logo in the edit. Funny, but doesn’t mean anything.
    But was the edit guy directed to do so is the question? You don't know and I don't know. Could be something. Could be nothing. Is it just a coincidence the school I think he's favoring was randomly selected out of the NINE other schools to have their logo front and center and slightly enlarged by the edit guy in relation to the other logos? These are questions you have to ask. What are the chances of that just being a random decision by the edit guy who's being paid by Brown and given directions by Brown on what he wants the edit to look like? Read between the lines my young padawan if the truth is what you seek. There are no coincidences. He's coming here.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

The edit guy is UW fan lol.

He did it on purpose.

Oh. He must know something.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

He did it on purpose.

No it’s way too early
  • Options

He did it on purpose.

No it’s way too early
    Well I said it could mean nothing. Hedged myself.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Domicillo said:

But was the edit guy directed to do so is the question? You don't know and I don't know. Could be something. Could be nothing. Is it just a coincidence the school I think he's favoring was randomly selected out of the NINE other schools to have their logo front and center and slightly enlarged by the edit guy in relation to the other logos? These are questions you have to ask. What are the chances of that just being a random decision by the edit guy who's being paid by Brown and given directions by Brown on what he wants the edit to look like? Read between the lines my young padawan if the truth is what you seek. There are no coincidences. He's coming here.
    Unless YOU have proof in HAND...it’s speculation for YOU. ‘Those who know’....meaning YOU are not a ‘THOSE’. I didn’t create the English language but ‘speculation’ is pretty cut and dry. Unless you are an eye witness, YOU are speculating. Word of mouth is not proof.
  • Options
    McLovinMcLovin Member Posts: 38
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Tequilla said:

So someone wanted to play WR ...

whuggy said:

https://247sports.com/Player/Keith-Brown-46077002/

mom is white...in the bag??? Since gregory is his recruiter i give us no chance...
    Maybe give the race thing a rest. It doesn't help anything and it's played out.
    Whatever makes you sleep better at night. Let’s not pretend it’s not at least an issue when it comes to uw recruiting. We tried to sweep symptoms of the race issues with the treshaun fiasco under the rug and ignore the problem but it bit us in the ass this year with smalls. If the smalls situation isn’t a wake up call I don’t know what is. Plus not offering gee which I can understand when he allegedly cussed out a coach doesn’t help the optics either. This is just in state. Can’t imagine what goes on out of state.
    I'm sorry ... but this is the type of shit that really just needs to stop.

Treshaun went to Florida St and is playing WR there ... the key part of the whole thing is that he wanted to play WR.

UW signed 3 WRs in the 2019 class that Treshaun was apart of: Marquis Spiker, Austin Osborne, and Trey Lowe. Spiker/Osborne were highly rated players that we clearly liked better than Harrison as a WR. Lowe was a different position/skill set. BTW, your whole "there's a problem here" doesn't really fit with these three.

When I saw Harrison's film, what I was first was someone that could be an elite safety if he chose that path. His next best position was RB. As a WR, he had a lot of work that he needed to do.

So if Harrison wanted to play WR and UW didn't see him as a WR, or at least not a WR that was superior to the players that they had targeted at the position, then it kind of makes sense that he decided to go elsewhere ... right? I know it defeats narratives to consider that there may actually be legitimate reasons that Harrison is not at UW.

As you mentioned with Gee Scott, there very well may be reasons why we chose to go in a different direction. Again, it doesn't fit the narrative if there were legitimate reasons why UW passed on him.

There's no question that UW needs to pay attention to the perception (no matter how unfairly earned) that others are creating ...

But anybody that puts just a small amount of critical thought and reasoning into understanding why UW may have passed on certain local recruits isn't paying attention.
    This is the first 8 paragraph post I've read here and it was good.

But the only reason I gave it a chance was because some of the paragraphs looked short.

Is Tequila adjusting to the times?
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    This is Bo Yates High School. I believe he is the Superintendent of the Lebanon School District.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    He is a heavy Duck lean but I never count my chickens...........

I always remember DAT. our chances of grabbing him away from USC on signing day were.......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2V3CfD8TPac