Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Keith Brown, 2021 4* LB, Lebanon (OR), (Offered 5/17/19)

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'll pass. I've seen his Social media. Too much urban attitude and flash. Not really an OKG.

Hi Harv!!
    Fuck off idiot. You look like some Duck Fag! Drive Through is calling. Take their order fucktard.
    Harv.
  • Options
    LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,473
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    whuggy said:

Gate Derek. The forum is now being infiltrated by Duck fans perpetuating the race angle. Time for some clearout.

Fucking this. Clear as day. Gate!

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Gee Scott back at it on Doogman .

GeeScott
    9 hrs
    Simple Question: Does it matter that Julian Simon (who is ranked higher, yes has great grades, and no discipline problems) still hasn’t been offered yet while another LB gets offered?

*I’ll take your answers off the air* :-)

He has other conversations after this with other posters including Grinolds. What a clown.

i personally blame pete for allowing all this OKG/Racisim bulls shit spread like wild fire
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    So let me see if I have this right ...

If people are spreading untruths about Pete ... and those untruths are purely speculative and there’s no amount of evidence that can be presented to change that opinion ... then Pete should be spending a huge amount of time trying to change the perceptions and opinions of those that do not have seemingly any significant interest in changing their opinions

That tends to be a good use of time
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,526
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    whuggy said:

https://247sports.com/Player/Keith-Brown-46077002/

mom is white...in the bag??? Since gregory is his recruiter i give us no chance...
    Maybe give the race thing a rest. It doesn't help anything and it's played out.
    Can a mod edit the OP? @Swaye

Embarassing
  • Options
    Domicillo said:

Tequilla said:

So let me see if I have this right ...

If people are spreading untruths about Pete ... and those untruths are purely speculative and there’s no amount of evidence that can be presented to change that opinion ... then Pete should be spending a huge amount of time trying to change the perceptions and opinions of those that do not have seemingly any significant interest in changing their opinions

That tends to be a good use of time

Ooo, let me try...

Your biggest opponents have clearly outlined for your how they are going to attack your program. They used cherry-picked yet effective statistics/facts to support their argument about UW not being a good fit for certain recruits, while having their athletes further engage those recruits with that premise on a more emotional level. It manages to work with the most important recruit in your time at UW, a recruit you have spent more time & resources on than any other, further validating how important he is to your program. Yet you continue to double-down on the same recruiting strategies and messaging that got you into this situation, despite the fact that this has been identified as a potential outcome of your recruiting philosophy for years. Proving to be the latest example of many, that demonstrate you are often way too slow to adaptation, and you don't push yourself or your staff outside of what is comfortable.

That tends to be an effective management style.
    Or said another way ...

I've been in a heated sales battle with a promising prospect against a series of competitors. I've had a ton of meetings with my prospect and all the messaging seems to be going well. I've shown countless examples of how the product that I'm selling is the best fit for my prospect. The prospect leaves each meeting highly receptive and encouraged at the direction. The prospect then has a large meeting with my primary competitor who cares more about making sure that the prospect does not agree to terms with me than secruiting the prospect themselves. The competitor then cites data showing not that they are the better fit but that I'm the wrong fit ... although the data that they are showing is misleading and comes from a highly biased source. The prospect buys the pitch hook, line, and sinker and calls me up telling me that while they haven't decided with which organization to sign with, they've decided to eliminate me from the process. I follow up with the prospect asking what the information was that disqualified me from the equation and they cite false data that targets a key area of importance for that prospect that they considered a deal breaker.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

"The trip to Washington was great," said Brown. "Once Coach (Chris) Petersen broke it down, and told me how few kids they offer, how exclusive it was to get a Washington offer, it felt great. The school is beautiful. I want to be a business major and the business school is nice. The football facilities are top notch. I love the water there right next to the stadium where they sail gate. Plus Seattle is a beautiful place to live."

Brown said he talks with a host of coaches from the Huskies.

"I talk with Coach (Bob) Gregory most of the time, but I also met Coach K (Pete Kwiatkowski) and Coach (Jimmy) Lake," said Brown. "Coach Pete is awesome, a super humble guy with great morals. He stresses the same sorts of things my high school head coach stresses."

Gotta feeling our ILB spots are going to fill quick. Get Calvert, Brown, and Latu and call it a day.
  • Options
    Sounds like a guy that will be an early commit
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,050
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Is this guy white or half-white? I can't tell.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,050
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Sounds like a guy that will be an early commit

What about O?
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This kid seems like a lock. It feels weird to be able to recruit linebackers again.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    ZoneUW said:

This kid seems like a lock. It feels weird to be able to recruit linebackers again.

Don’t cover up bob’s misses. He missed out on some great prospect this year
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    ZoneUW said:

thats what we thought when gregory was recruiting jordan botelho
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    FirePete said:

ZoneUW said:

Don’t cover up bob’s misses. He missed out on some great prospect this year
    Oh don’t get me wrong.

I’m fucking pissed we didn’t get Botelho and I’m even more pissed Flowe had zero interest in us after two of his teammates came here in the same class.

So fuck Bob Gregory.

Also this kid doesn’t seem to be the bad ass Flowe and Botelho both are.