Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Keith Brown, 2021 4* LB, Lebanon (OR), (Offered 5/17/19)

Comments

• DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mom's sporting Under Armour. Kid's all Terrapins if you axe me.
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,284
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    This kid is really good, glad we actually offered him this early
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2019
    whuggy said:

https://247sports.com/Player/Keith-Brown-46077002/

mom is white...in the bag??? Since gregory is his recruiter i give us no chance...
    Maybe give the race thing a rest. It doesn't help anything and it's played out.
    Whatever makes you sleep better at night. Let’s not pretend it’s not at least an issue when it comes to uw recruiting. We tried to sweep symptoms of the race issues with the treshaun fiasco under the rug and ignore the problem but it bit us in the ass this year with smalls. If the smalls situation isn’t a wake up call I don’t know what is. Plus not offering gee which I can understand when he allegedly cussed out a coach doesn’t help the optics either. This is just in state. Can’t imagine what goes on out of state.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    Hmmnn. Must be talented because he's probably barely 6'1...

Then again, bbk
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I wonder if Oregon will prioritize this kid or slow play him thinking they can kid someone else. Lebanon HS in 50 minutes north.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    This kid's a baller.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    When you think about it ... why should Pete change the balance of his strategy?
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    Pete ain't changing much. he's still "okg lite" with a heavy dose of NFL development and "lookee here! we got black and poly coaches too!"

it's still working until it's not.
    Tequilla said:

thought he would change his messaging of OKG and B4L after the smalls fiasco. Clearly he won't change for any recruit.

Tequilla said:

thought he would change his messaging of OKG and B4L after the smalls fiasco. Clearly he won't change for any recruit.
    And what is the Smalls fiasco?

If you believe what is seemingly out there it's a kid that bought hook, line, and sinker some massive untruths.

I tend to believe that there's even more behind the scenes than that tied into our team/players and everything else is a front for that ... he's clearly not going to compromise culture.

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

If you believe what is seemingly out there it's a kid that bought hook, line, and sinker some massive untruths.

I tend to believe that there's even more behind the scenes than that tied into our team/players and everything else is a front for that ... he's clearly not going to compromise culture.

is this your way of saying trust the coaches?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,136
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

You've got a lot of strong opinions about a situation in which we still don't know what happened.

Tequilla said:

You've got a lot of strong opinions about a situation in which we still don't know what happened.
    All I can go off is what I see... can't help if I have different opinions from you or Tequila!

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

is this your way of saying trust the coaches?
    No

What I’m saying is that changing a strategy based on buying into non-truths is dangerous. We don’t know exactly what happened so anything is really educated speculation at this point.

The angle many are trying to play here is a slippery slope at best.