Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"Collusion" sets up a false choice

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

I didn't think it was possible to be so pathologically full of shit. Until Hondo.

What part of my comment was wrong?
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Isn't it amazing how they have absolutely no interest in the one Presidential campaign that we know for a fact did collude with the Russians in order impact the election.

Hillary paid for a British foreign national to gather dirt on Trump, from his Russian sources, none of which has ever been verified and which the author himself says was mostly bullshit and in all likelihood Russian disinformation that was then used by State Department, the DOJ the FBI and CIA to open up a counter-intelligence investigation on the Trump campaign, and none of you Kunt give a shit.

Why are you not upset about the DNC and Hillary using "Russian operatives" to gather dirt on Trump?

It is fine with me if they investigate this. The investigation started with a tipoff from the Australian intelligence not this report (which was not started by Hillary.) It's a red herring since as I keep reminding you: Trump didn't report his contacts to the FBI.
    The Steele Dossier wasn’t started until Hillary and the DNC started paying Fusion GPS through the Perkins Coie law firm. It’s a lie to say otherwise which I keep telling you and Hondo. Hondo keeps repeating it because he is a pathological liar, what is your excuse?
    Doogles said:

I used to think Apostle's Central football shtick was hilarious. Now I'm actually concerned it's not a bit.

What did you mean by "shtick"? D2 football is entertaining. The competition is nearly as good as D1 and the games are an hour shorter without the fucking stoppages. You can stand pretty much on the sidelines and occasionally pick up the ball.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,807
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Lil lyin Bob refuses to read the Mueller report.

Hondo not only lies about what's in the Mueller report, he lies about reading the Mueller report.
    I've posted screenshots from my phone. It's clear you choose to remain ignorant and can't do something as simple as read a report. It's not a long read. And it's organized with a few sets of table of contents right there for you to look at what you want. It's almost like there was a logic to the report.

Lil lyin Bob.
    If only you could read.
  • Options

You guys are getting still that impeachable offenses need not be illegal

High crimes and misdemeanors

Go ahead and do it.
    Odd it's high crimes and misdemeanors. Why did they only list crimes? Because you can't impeach him because you don't LIKE him.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

Go ahead and do it.
    Odd it's high crimes and misdemeanors. Why did they only list crimes? Because you can't impeach him because you don't LIKE him.
    Why not? Who says?

Trump can be impeached for any reason and there’s nothing you can do about it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,380
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Go ahead and do it.
    Why not? Who says?

Sure. Too bad your a bunch of pussies
  • Options

Sledog said:

Go ahead and do it.
    Why not? Who says?

If liberals are Pussies, why does Trump constantly whine that he's treated unfairly by liberals?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,380
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Go ahead and do it.
    Why not? Who says?

If liberals are Pussies, why does Trump constantly whine that he's treated unfairly by liberals?
    Because you're a pussy
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why didn't Mueller charge anyone with this crime?

He can't charge a sitting president, if that is what you mean
    But he could charge everyone at the Trump Tower meeting with that crime, so why didn't he?
    Because it isn't a crime, dumbfuck! Like I've tried to explain, a president can be impeached just 'cuz the House says so. The history of high crimes and misdemeanors is ancient, and it is not a legal process. It means for example the House of Commons didn't like somebody's decision making.

-------

The impeachment of the King's Chancellor, Michael de la Pole, 1st Earl of Suffolk in 1386 was the first case to use this charge. One charge under this heading alleged that de la Pole broke a promise to Parliament. He had promised to follow the advice of a committee regarding improvement of the kingdom. Another charge said that he failed to pay a ransom for the town of Ghent, and because of that the town fell to the French.

The 1450 impeachment of William de la Pole, 1st Duke of Suffolk, a descendant of Michael's, was next to allege charges under this title. He was charged with using his influence to obstruct justice, cronyism, and wasting public money. Other charges against him included acts of high treason.

Impeachment fell out of use after 1459 but Parliament revived it in the early 17th century to try the King's ministers. In 1621, Parliament impeached the King's Attorney General, Sir Henry Yelverton for high crimes and misdemeanors. The charges included failing to prosecute after starting lawsuits and using authority before it was properly his.

After the Restoration the scope of the charge grew to include negligence, and abuse of power or trust while in office. For example, charges in the impeachment of Edward Russell, 1st Earl of Orford in 1701 included many violations of trust and his position. In this case, he abused his position in the Privy Council to make profits for himself; as Treasurer of the Navy he embezzled funds; and as Admiral of the Fleet he got a commission for the pirate William Kidd.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Isn't it amazing how they have absolutely no interest in the one Presidential campaign that we know for a fact did collude with the Russians in order impact the election.

Hillary paid for a British foreign national to gather dirt on Trump, from his Russian sources, none of which has ever been verified and which the author himself says was mostly bullshit and in all likelihood Russian disinformation that was then used by State Department, the DOJ the FBI and CIA to open up a counter-intelligence investigation on the Trump campaign, and none of you Kunt give a shit.

Why are you not upset about the DNC and Hillary using "Russian operatives" to gather dirt on Trump?

It is fine with me if they investigate this. The investigation started with a tipoff from the Australian intelligence not this report (which was not started by Hillary.) It's a red herring since as I keep reminding you: Trump didn't report his contacts to the FBI.
    The Steele Dossier wasn’t started until Hillary and the DNC started paying Fusion GPS through the Perkins Coie law firm. It’s a lie to say otherwise which I keep telling you and Hondo. Hondo keeps repeating it because he is a pathological liar, what is your excuse?
    Here is snopes: https://www.snopes.com/news/2017/10/25/dnc-clinton-campaign-pay-trump-russia-steele-dossier/
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    which says the research started in 2015 by a wealthy Republican opposed to the idiot Trump. I suppose you can argue the Steele Dossier was totally separate, but that is assuming Steele didn't use information obtained from the "wealthy Republican" funding. Doubtful. Anyway, Steele was NOT associating himself with the same goals as the Kremlin, as was the case with Trump's contacts.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Go ahead and do it.
    Why not? Who says?

I'll wait right here cupcake.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Here is snopes: https://www.snopes.com/news/2017/10/25/dnc-clinton-campaign-pay-trump-russia-steele-dossier/
    Bob isn't smart enough to read links as long as they contradict his pre conceived notions. He only reads shit that backs what he wants to hear.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why didn't Mueller charge anyone with this crime?

He can't charge a sitting president, if that is what you mean
    But he could charge everyone at the Trump Tower meeting with that crime, so why didn't he?
    Because it isn't a crime, dumbfuck! Like I've tried to explain, a president can be impeached just 'cuz the House says so. The history of high crimes and misdemeanors is ancient, and it is not a legal process. It means for example the House of Commons didn't like somebody's decision making.

-------

The impeachment of the King's Chancellor, Michael de la Pole, 1st Earl of Suffolk in 1386 was the first case to use this charge. One charge under this heading alleged that de la Pole broke a promise to Parliament. He had promised to follow the advice of a committee regarding improvement of the kingdom. Another charge said that he failed to pay a ransom for the town of Ghent, and because of that the town fell to the French.

The 1450 impeachment of William de la Pole, 1st Duke of Suffolk, a descendant of Michael's, was next to allege charges under this title. He was charged with using his influence to obstruct justice, cronyism, and wasting public money. Other charges against him included acts of high treason.

Impeachment fell out of use after 1459 but Parliament revived it in the early 17th century to try the King's ministers. In 1621, Parliament impeached the King's Attorney General, Sir Henry Yelverton for high crimes and misdemeanors. The charges included failing to prosecute after starting lawsuits and using authority before it was properly his.

After the Restoration the scope of the charge grew to include negligence, and abuse of power or trust while in office. For example, charges in the impeachment of Edward Russell, 1st Earl of Orford in 1701 included many violations of trust and his position. In this case, he abused his position in the Privy Council to make profits for himself; as Treasurer of the Navy he embezzled funds; and as Admiral of the Fleet he got a commission for the pirate William Kidd.

Discussing receiving stolen goods isn't a crime?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Great thanks supports what I said:

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign partially funded the investigation that produced the controversial “Steele Dossier,” according to a 24 October 2017 report by the Washington Post citing “people familiar with the matter.” Both CNN and Fox News said they had independently confirmed the Post‘s reporting via anonymous sources.

Did you even fucking read it?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

which says the research started in 2015 by a wealthy Republican opposed to the idiot Trump. I suppose you can argue the Steele Dossier was totally separate, but that is assuming Steele didn't use information obtained from the "wealthy Republican" funding. Doubtful. Anyway, Steele was NOT associating himself with the same goals as the Kremlin, as was the case with Trump's contacts.

So you "suppose" that calling it the "Steele dossier" before Steele even started working on it is ok.

No need to "suppose" that you're a dishonest dumbfuck.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob isn't smart enough to read links as long as they contradict his pre conceived notions. He only reads shit that backs what he wants to hear.
    You mean the link that supports exactly what I said Hondo?

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign partially funded the investigation that produced the controversial “Steele Dossier,” according to a 24 October 2017 report by the Washington Post citing “people familiar with the matter.” Both CNN and Fox News said they had independently confirmed the Post‘s reporting via anonymous sources.
  • Options
    Bob is too dumb to understand that writing the dossier is just that.... Writing it. Where do you think the information came from for the dossier? Do you think Steele ignored everything that was paid for by the free beacon?

Seriously Bob. Do you ever wonder why no other conservative here circle jerks with you on this point or the point that Trump's team met with Russia about Democrat emails?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    “All of the work that Fusion GPS provided to The Free Beacon was based on public sources, and none of the work product that The Free Beacon received appears in the Steele dossier,” they said. “The Free Beacon had no knowledge of or connection to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had contact with, knowledge of, or provided payment for any work performed by Christopher Steele.”

The Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee retained Fusion GPS to research any possible connections between Mr. Trump, his businesses, his campaign team and Russia, court filings revealed this week. Working for them, the firm retained Christopher Steele, a respected former British intelligence officer.

Hondo is a pathological liar who will repeat a lie long after it has been shown that his claims are false.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

“All of the work that Fusion GPS provided to The Free Beacon was based on public sources, and none of the work product that The Free Beacon received appears in the Steele dossier,” they said. “The Free Beacon had no knowledge of or connection to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had contact with, knowledge of, or provided payment for any work performed by Christopher Steele.”

The Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee retained Fusion GPS to research any possible connections between Mr. Trump, his businesses, his campaign team and Russia, court filings revealed this week. Working for them, the firm retained Christopher Steele, a respected former British intelligence officer.

Hondo is a pathological liar who will repeat a lie long after it has been shown that his claims are false.

Odd how there's no link for that quote.