Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"Collusion" sets up a false choice

Comments

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Collusion has always been the GOP rhetoric not the lefts
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Why do you lie?

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Lil lyin Bob refuses to read the Mueller report.

Hondo not only lies about what's in the Mueller report, he lies about reading the Mueller report.
    I've posted screenshots from my phone. It's clear you choose to remain ignorant and can't do something as simple as read a report. It's not a long read. And it's organized with a few sets of table of contents right there for you to look at what you want. It's almost like there was a logic to the report.

Lil lyin Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo not only lies about what's in the Mueller report, he lies about reading the Mueller report.
    I've posted screenshots from my phone. It's clear you choose to remain ignorant and can't do something as simple as read a report. It's not a long read. And it's organized with a few sets of table of contents right there for you to look at what you want. It's almost like there was a logic to the report.

Lil lyin Bob.
    Oh I agree you posted "screen shots" Hondo, the thread is right here.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/58524/embarrassing-for-bob/p1

What you don't admit to because you're a pathological liar is that your "screen-shots" Described a meeting in London between Papadopolous and Mifsud who isn't Russian.

Your lie that you've now been telling for close to two months was:

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

Not only has your claim not been "documented" you continue to lie and now claim that this meeting in London supports your lie about the Trump Tower meeting. You're a liar and fucking moron with very shitty reading comprehension Hondo.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Lil lyin Bob.

What you don't admit to because you're a pathological liar is that your "screen-shots" Described a meeting in London between Papadopolous and Mifsud who isn't Russian.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

Not only has your claim not been "documented" you continue to lie and now claim that this meeting in London supports your lie about the Trump Tower meeting. You're a liar and fucking moron with very shitty reading comprehension Hondo.
    Those screenshots make you a liar in this thread. And you are too dumb to see it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Lil lyin Bob.

Those screenshots make you a liar in this thread. And you are too dumb to see it.
    Proven pathological liar.
  • Options
    Trump started the use of "collusion" as a means of setting up an either-or. He posted the word countlessly.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Trump started the use of "collusion" as a means of setting up an either-or. He posted the word countlessly.

That's a good Kunt. Just ignore all the evidence that was provided showing that you're dead wrong and double down on your bullshit.

Trump didn't start the use of "Collusion." The Rats did. The fact that Trump then denied any "Collusion" doesn't mean that he started it's use or that it was never part of the left's rhetoric.

Take your loss like a man and don't be like Hondo.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Collusion was being used by the Rats and the Media, same thing, in July of 2016.

https://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/clinton-campaign-chief-russians-trump-pro-russian-platform/story?id=40824946

To claim that Trump started it's use is pure crap.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Collusion was being used by the Rats and the Media, same thing, in July of 2016.

https://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/clinton-campaign-chief-russians-trump-pro-russian-platform/story?id=40824946

And to claim Trump had no knowledge Russians had DNC and Hillary emails is pure crap.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,532
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I read all this shit and I came to the collusion, I mean conclusion, that if it was a stolen blow job Trump should be impeached
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

And to claim Trump had no knowledge Russians had DNC and Hillary emails is pure crap.
    No this is pure crap:

If you have evidence that Trump knew the Russians had the DNC and Hillary emails lets see it Hondo because the word of pathological liar isn't worth much. I've not claimed that Trump had no knowledge because unlike you I'm not a liar and I have no evidence one way or the other. All I know is that I've not seen any evidence to support the claim that "Trump knew."
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Why didn't Mueller charge anyone with this crime?

He can't charge a sitting president, if that is what you mean
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Then the House is within rights to bring impeachment charges. Why haven't they?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    And if the argument was over how many times Trump said "no collusion" or if Trump has ever used the word "collusion" you'd be kicking ass right now AoG.

But unfortunately for you the points of contention are these claims by you:

Trump started the use of "collusion" as a means of setting up an either-or.

And those claims are pure garbage. But keep fucking that chicken.

Collusion hasn't "always" been part of the GOP's rhetoric. It was started by the Rats and their pals in the press. I posted a link that showed you where ABC News was using the word in July of 2016. Trump denying what he was being accused of doing isn't him "start[ing]" anything.

• Options

SFGbob said:

Then the House is within rights to bring impeachment charges. Why haven't they?
    They will. There is a process.