Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"Collusion" sets up a false choice

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Why didn't Mueller charge anyone with this crime?

He can't charge a sitting president, if that is what you mean
    But he could charge everyone at the Trump Tower meeting with that crime, so why didn't he?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Then the House is within rights to bring impeachment charges. Why haven't they?
    They will. There is a process.
    It's hard. It takes a minute.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,378
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mueller said Trump being a sitting president was not why he wasn't charged

But still
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Then the House is within rights to bring impeachment charges. Why haven't they?
    They will. There is a process.
    But he didn't say that in his report. He could have said that we wanted to prosecute Trump but couldn't because he is the CIC. But that's not what he said. Is he in on the cover up?
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    SFGbob said:

And if the argument was over how many times Trump said "no collusion" or if Trump has ever used the word "collusion" you'd be kicking ass right now AoG.

But unfortunately for you the points of contention are these claims by you:

Collusion has always been the GOP rhetoric not the lefts

Trump started the use of "collusion" as a means of setting up an either-or.

And those claims are pure garbage. But keep fucking that chicken.

Collusion hasn't "always" been part of the GOP's rhetoric. It was started by the Rats and their pals in the press. I posted a link that showed you where ABC News was using the word in July of 2016. Trump denying what he was being accused of doing isn't him "start[ing]" anything.

Fine. So tell me then why the present Commander in Chief didn't call the FBI having his campaign meet with Russian operatives repeatedly.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

And if the argument was over how many times Trump said "no collusion" or if Trump has ever used the word "collusion" you'd be kicking ass right now AoG.

Collusion hasn't "always" been part of the GOP's rhetoric. It was started by the Rats and their pals in the press. I posted a link that showed you where ABC News was using the word in July of 2016. Trump denying what he was being accused of doing isn't him "start[ing]" anything.

Fine. So tell me then why the present Commander in Chief didn't call the FBI having his campaign meet with Russian operatives repeatedly.
    Bullshit
  • Options
    You guys are getting still that impeachable offenses need not be illegal
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Yeah, forgot all of that earlier bullshit I claimed and focus instead on this new line of bullshit.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

High crimes and misdemeanors

Go ahead and do it.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, forgot all of that earlier bullshit I claimed and focus instead on this new line of bullshit.

No. I'm just pointing out that even if I grant you this point, my argument holds up. The argument is that he needs to be impeached regardless of collusion which is just a rhetorical device used to create a false dichotomy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Isn't it amazing how they have absolutely no interest in the one Presidential campaign that we know for a fact did collude with the Russians in order impact the election.

Hillary paid for a British foreign national to gather dirt on Trump, from his Russian sources, none of which has ever been verified and which the author himself says was mostly bullshit and in all likelihood Russian disinformation that was then used by State Department, the DOJ the FBI and CIA to open up a counter-intelligence investigation on the Trump campaign, and none of you Kunt give a shit.

Why are you not upset about the DNC and Hillary using "Russian operatives" to gather dirt on Trump?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No. I'm just pointing out that even if I grant you this point, my argument holds up. The argument is that he needs to be impeached regardless of collusion which is just a rhetorical device used to create a false dichotomy.
    Yeah, your argument that I completely destroyed and that you repeatedly lied about held up great.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    SFGbob said:

Isn't it amazing how they have absolutely no interest in the one Presidential campaign that we know for a fact did collude with the Russians in order impact the election.

Hillary paid for a British foreign national to gather dirt on Trump, from his Russian sources, none of which has ever been verified and which the author himself says was mostly bullshit and in all likelihood Russian disinformation that was then used by State Department, the DOJ the FBI and CIA to open up a counter-intelligence investigation on the Trump campaign, and none of you Kunt give a shit.

Why are you not upset about the DNC and Hillary using "Russian operatives" to gather dirt on Trump?

It is fine with me if they investigate this. The investigation started with a tipoff from the Australian intelligence not this report (which was not started by Hillary.) It's a red herring since as I keep reminding you: Trump didn't report his contacts to the FBI.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

A president can also commit a crime and not be impeached and confirmed through the Senate.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

A president can also commit a crime and not be impeached and confirmed through the Senate.
    Well look, impeachment is only for expulsion from office. It's a political process not a legal one.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I didn't think it was possible to be so pathologically full of shit. Until Hondo.
  • Options

Go ahead and do it.
    That is exactly what I told my congressman
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Go ahead and do it.
    That is exactly what I told my congressman
    And I'm sure he doesn't give a shit

Pelosi said Trump is trying to troll the Democrats into impeachment

You guys don't have the GUTS to do anything other than piss and moan for 8 years
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I used to think Apostle's Central football shtick was hilarious. Now I'm actually concerned it's not a bit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

It is fine with me if they investigate this. The investigation started with a tipoff from the Australian intelligence not this report (which was not started by Hillary.) It's a red herring since as I keep reminding you: Trump didn't report his contacts to the FBI.
    The Steele Dossier wasn’t started until Hillary and the DNC started paying Fusion GPS through the Perkins Coie law firm. It’s a lie to say otherwise which I keep telling you and Hondo. Hondo keeps repeating it because he is a pathological liar, what is your excuse?