Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"OKG" is racist according to Oregon

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Oregon is dirty. They can easily paint Pete as an elitist image and skew his recruiting tendencies.

It certainly can't go ignored. Chrystaballz would probably give up a family member for a recruit.

Rivalry continues to bubble.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

lawsandl said:

I don't think Pete is a racist. But it's like saying 'i don't think Pete actually wants his dog to bit people' - if the dog bites people and Pete explains it away every time as a product of unique circumstances, you have to be like 'does Pete REALLY want the dog not to bite people if he's not doing anything to prevent it?'

Yeah, there may be an issue of bias and you didn’t throw the racist term around but more referring to the negative recruiting. Btw, I heard it was a player saying this and not the staff at Oregon. That was the insinuation at 247, I was told.
    I actually heard from a relatively reliable source that it was a concerted effort by the staff. I don't know specifically who.

But honestly, the data is damning. So, it's an easy point to make. If I were Oregon, the first fucking thing I would say to Sav'ell's parents is - 'we know you want your son to play close to home. How about playing somewhere that isn't using him up and doesn't respect him or his culture? Almost all players on UW have one white parent and usually the white parent was dominant in acculturating the kids. It's a white washed program. Here, we don't think there's anything wrong with being black, and we aren't trying to turn Sav'ell into a white guy.'
    Denny, Baze has more cred here than you...and he is absolutely the bottom of the barrel. That puts you in on a very cold planet
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

Oregon is dirty. They can easily paint Pete as an elitist image and skew his recruiting tendencies.

It certainly can't go ignored. Chrystaballz would probably give up a family member for a recruit.

Rivalry continues to bubble.

Their coaches know they are inferior to UW's and that UO sees itself as some national power. They aren't getting a 5 year rebuild. Does Leach/Shaw do this kind of shit? They aren't exactly dirty, just really desperate.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

This baze guy is sitting by his phone 18hrs a day, pounces immediately on every post Pup makes, within 5 seconds. Baze, this is weird shit dude. Ridgeway at least waited a day to commit his hanus crimes. No wonder you didnt get a date in HS. Chicks have a 6th sense

You are really starting to get boring.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Who gives a shit?
  • Options
    Who gives a shit?
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,184
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Who gives a shit?

You made a podcast on the topic. I didn't make a podcast on the topic.
  • Options

Who gives a shit?

Who gives a shit?
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2019
    Swaye said:

While we are on this subject I think it is pretty disturbing we have no 1st Nation representation around this bitch. Surely they can find one kid who isn't drunk and can play football.

I bet they can find one kid that isn't drunk and play a mean game of lacrosse!

http://sixnationschiefs.blogspot.com/

some of the toughest kids i've ever know are aboriginal.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Who gives a shit?

Who gives a shit?
    icat