Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"OKG" is racist according to Oregon

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,184
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited April 2019

Doogles said:

https://goducks.com/roster.aspx?roster=273&path=football

I counted 38 white guys. I didn't look at the names just the faces.

I'll let the experts like @Dennis_DeYoung divy up the non-whites because I'm not sure what constitutes black anymore after reading this thread.

https://gohuskies.com/roster.aspx?roster=176&path=football

Counted 34 white faces for our Dawgs... Who's the racist now?!?!?!?!!?!!

This is seriously embarrassing shit.

Walk ons.

If you guys want to live in a world where UW didn't pivot to recruting more Poly and to a lesser degree white dudes and far less black dudes in the last two classes then have fun.

We are in a post-fact world anyway.

You get proven wrong and this is your reply? What the fuck is your point? Poly culture jives tremendously well with Pete's culture, and that's why we're cleaning house in Poly recruiting. Pete would be stupid to not pursue that angle. We're not required to fill a race quota here. We go after guys who want to be Dawgs and grind. We're not going to pursue primadonnas and jive ass motherfuckers. It doesn't matter if they're black, white, yellow, or blue. I can't believe this shit.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Doogles said:

I'll let the experts like @Dennis_DeYoung divy up the non-whites because I'm not sure what constitutes black anymore after reading this thread.

Walk ons.

If you guys want to live in a world where UW didn't pivot to recruting more Poly and to a lesser degree white dudes and far less black dudes in the last two classes then have fun.

Talk about fucking goal post moving. Should he have analyzed the shade of skin color for players with African descent? UW is fine for shades x, y, and z, but is really racist towards darker shade w people. But not African last name shade w, thats different.

The entire premise is fucking insane.

You have quickly become my least favorite poaster on here. So congrats on that.
    I love white people saying that all black people are essentially the same.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,312
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Walk ons.

You get proven wrong and this is your reply? What the fuck is your point? Poly culture jives tremendously well with Pete's culture, and that's why we're cleaning house in Poly recruiting. Pete would be stupid to not pursue that angle. We're not required to fill a race quota here. We go after guys who want to be Dawgs and grind. We're not going to pursue primadonnas and jive ass motherfuckers. It doesn't matter if they're black, white, yellow, or blue. I can't believe this shit.
    This guy is definitely OKG:

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    In this thread...

White People, "Color doesn't matter. Black people just don't understand."
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,711

Doogles said:

Walk ons.

No shit. No shit. No shit. No shit.

Did you not read my original post where I said obviously our recruiting approach and OKG/Built for Life theme is not intentionally racist but that it has had an adverse impact- namely- less black players?

That doesn't mean that the poly movement is bad or a net negative or unfair or anything else. Just means that we are prone to being negatively recruited by Oregon with certain recruits.

Oregon's 2019 recruiting class by my estimation:

17 black
    5 poly
    5 white (3 non Kicker/QB category)

UW:

10 poly
    6 black
    6 white
    1 asian

Also I'm not going to go into DDY's one/two black parents theory but lets just say #teamlightskin appear to be much higher represented at UW than Oregon.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,184
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Walk ons.

I live in a world where the last 2 classes rank as 2 of the best ever in modern Husky history and don't really give a fuck what color the talented kids are.

All Pete has done has signed better and better and better classes every year with no signs of regression. He's putting black, white, Asian in the league.

This is drama queen TBS bullshit.
    Yeah but not real blacks. Only Oreos.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    How the fuck did we get so many Polys and mid on bothello.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

How the fuck did we get so many Polys and mid on bothello.

He's Asian, but we should also have the market cornered on that department
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2019

So to my surprise if you google okg is racist, This fucking thread pops up first. Dumb fucks. These kids know how to use the interwebs.

@DerekJohnson you should have this thread unindexed with google. Call me paranoid.

You are forgetting the fact that Oregon is saying the UW football program is a elitist/racist program.

Don't put your head in the sand.

The most coveted class in state history is upon this program. It will be a blood bath.

Also, Derek scores so many points for the continuation of this discussion.

It's clear many are triggered by the topic.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited April 2019
    jecornel said:

So to my surprise if you google okg is racist, This fucking thread pops up first. Dumb fucks. These kids know how to use the interwebs.

@DerekJohnson you should have this thread unindexed with google. Call me paranoid.

You are forgetting the fact that Oregon is saying the UW football program is a elitist/racist program.

There is zero proof of this. Feel free to provide the proof.

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

I just want to see how long you will continue to contribute to this thread.

Greg Lewis has confirmed it bud. You are way behind on this topic.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

I just want to see how long you will continue to contribute to this thread.

Greg Lewis has confirmed it bud. You are way behind on this topic.
    Link?