Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So Greg Gaines

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sources said:

Alexis said:

Why in God's name would you have a kid...or get married at his age?

If you want kids, having kids young has it’s upside.
    Agree. Sure when your buddies have money and time to party during their 20s, it kind of sucks, but now those same buddies have kids in school, little league, dance class, etc, and my kids are out of the house, I can golf whatever day I want, wife and I can go out to dinner whatever day we want, and hell, I never got laid back then anyway, so now isn't any different.
    All good until you have an accident at 33 and end up raising kids for a total of 30 years.
    There have minor male surgery to make sure that doesn’t happen. Do it.
    Abortion?
    Is abortion minor male surgery? That’s what I thought ?
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061

Alexis said:

Agree. Sure when your buddies have money and time to party during their 20s, it kind of sucks, but now those same buddies have kids in school, little league, dance class, etc, and my kids are out of the house, I can golf whatever day I want, wife and I can go out to dinner whatever day we want, and hell, I never got laid back then anyway, so now isn't any different.
    All good until you have an accident at 33 and end up raising kids for a total of 30 years.
    Snip and Clip Baby!
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

Look.... you're going to have your party years. You can have your kids early in like early twenties and so then you're going to party in your forties. Or, you're in a party early on and have your kids later.

Pick one... which one do you want to be?

partying is much better in your 20's

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,935
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Alexis said:

Remove your ovaries.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Alexis said:

It will be done some day but still deciding on another nightmare little miracle in the interim.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Alexis said:

Remove your ovaries.
    Put a gun against your forehead and pull the trigger.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

animate said:

HuskyJW said:

Look.... you're going to have your party years. You can have your kids early in like early twenties and so then you're going to party in your forties. Or, you're in a party early on and have your kids later.

Disagree
    How do you feel about drinking alone at the bar though
    I’m never alone
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

animate said:

HuskyJW said:

Disagree
    Of course. I would expect nothing less.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Alexis said:

Remove your ovaries.
    I’ve thought about it as the only means of escaping a self made hell on earth with my wife but the thought of her being the one left to raise my kids and the long term likely outcomes of said kids lives made me cease the note I was writing... for now.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,998
    Swaye's Wigwam

Alexis said:

Remove your ovaries.
    I’ve thought about it as the only means of escaping a self made hell on earth with my wife but the thought of her being the one left to raise my kids and the long term likely outcomes of said kids lives made me cease the note I was writing... for now.
    That's some dark shit man. I'm not even sure I want to post on here anymore.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019
    Alexis said:

Alexis said:

Remove your ovaries.
    That's some dark shit man. I'm not even sure I want to post on here anymore.
    Naw, it’s only dark if you think I’m serious. Even then, 81% here would still approve.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Kill everyone under 30.

Honestly I don’t disagree
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Seems simple to me. Don’t get married and don’t have kids. So you can party throughout life. Sounds easy imo
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,094
    Founders Club
    Once again, Hardcore Husky is there to provide PackTheFudge with life advice
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019

Seems simple to me. Don’t get married and don’t have kids. So you can party throughout life. Sounds easy imo

Avoid tricks, tramps, and scaliwags who encourage the pull out method...
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'll speak for the oppressed minority. I absolutely love my kids. Might have another couple more.

Anytime you have a chance to pass on your toxic masculinity you have to do it.

in THIS economy??????

You must be rich.