Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So Greg Gaines

Comments

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Why in God's name would you have a kid...or get married at his age?

If you want kids, having kids young has it’s upside.
    Like for example, if you have a daughter when you're still in high school, then by the time all her friends are 18 you'll only be in your early to mid 30s.
    @PurpleThrobber True?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,867
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    alumni94 said:

Like for example, if you have a daughter when you're still in high school, then by the time all her friends are 18 you'll only be in your early to mid 30s.
    @PurpleThrobber True?
    Just because it Throbs doesn't mean it wasn't capped properly and securely.

Fuck that -no kids until the 30's.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,532
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

Look.... you're going to have your party years. You can have your kids early in like early twenties and so then you're going to party in your forties. Or, you're in a party early on and have your kids later.

Pick one... which one do you want to be?

Partying in your 20s >>>>>>>> Partying in your 40s
    My friends who had kids early are now all divorcing because they realize they missed out on their 20s. The problem they are running into is how low you have to drop your standards in order to get laid in your 40s.
    The key is to save the money you would have lost on a divorce and invest it in a blow and hooker fund for your 40s.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Alexis said:

Agree. Sure when your buddies have money and time to party during their 20s, it kind of sucks, but now those same buddies have kids in school, little league, dance class, etc, and my kids are out of the house, I can golf whatever day I want, wife and I can go out to dinner whatever day we want, and hell, I never got laid back then anyway, so now isn't any different.
    All good until you have an accident at 33 and end up raising kids for a total of 30 years.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

Look.... you're going to have your party years. You can have your kids early in like early twenties and so then you're going to party in your forties. Or, you're in a party early on and have your kids later.

My friends who had kids early are now all divorcing because they realize they missed out on their 20s. The problem they are running into is how low you have to drop your standards in order to get laid in your 40s.
    So, so untrue. If you're fat or just a generally piss poor specimen then I suppose. All I've experienced is the opposite though.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,532
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuckin gen Z man...
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

You have some dumbshit freinds.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,935
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019
    Can someone send me a bottle of bleach plz.

It’s for a friend...
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Alexis said:

Agree. Sure when your buddies have money and time to party during their 20s, it kind of sucks, but now those same buddies have kids in school, little league, dance class, etc, and my kids are out of the house, I can golf whatever day I want, wife and I can go out to dinner whatever day we want, and hell, I never got laid back then anyway, so now isn't any different.
    All good until you have an accident at 33 and end up raising kids for a total of 30 years.
    Accident?
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Alexis said:

There have minor male surgery to make sure that doesn’t happen. Do it.
    Abortion?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Kill everyone under 30.

AGREE