Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Daily AOC

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

What if

Reagan was done after two terms. Probably before because of Alzheimer. But the GOP would have Weekend at Bernie's him as long as they could. Would have missed Bush 1. NOC

Bill Clinton ran and won in 2000 instead of W. Atta attacks and Bill gets a BJ and lobs some missiles at Africa and declares victory. No Iraq war. Saddam completes nukes and takes out Europe. NOC

Obama and Trump meet in 2016 in the greatest Super Bowl ever. Trump upsets Obama and Obama declares martial law and moves to Kenya. NOC (Obama would have won allegedly)

Bottom line, No one cares. And no one thought what they did in 1944 would effect FDR. At all

Do we? have Trump wiffout Obama?

(isafnrc)
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I think Reagan was president when I was born.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

He was presodent elect when I was born.

By Allah's grace I survived a few weeks of the Carter administration.
  • Options

He was presodent elect when I was born.

By Allah's grace I survived a few weeks of the Carter administration.
    Sad, really
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Race was there

To capture that photo
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

What if

Reagan was done after two terms. Probably before because of Alzheimer. But the GOP would have Weekend at Bernie's him as long as they could. Would have missed Bush 1. NOC

Bill Clinton ran and won in 2000 instead of W. Atta attacks and Bill gets a BJ and lobs some missiles at Africa and declares victory. No Iraq war. Saddam completes nukes and takes out Europe. NOC

Obama and Trump meet in 2016 in the greatest Super Bowl ever. Trump upsets Obama and Obama declares martial law and moves to Kenya. NOC (Obama would have won allegedly)

Bottom line, No one cares. And no one thought what they did in 1944 would effect FDR. At all

I love history time with GREAT* Uncle Race.
    Don't give him youth he doesn't have.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    She has a payroll to meet
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2019

April 9

“While there are people who have a large number of Twitter followers, what’s important is that we have large numbers of votes on the floor of the House,” Pelosi said. Ocasio-Cortez has almost 4 million followers on Twitter.

When USA TODAY asked how more liberal members responded when she told them they needed legislation that could pass, she responded, “They’re fine.”

“As I say to my own district, ‘You go out and elect 218 people, just like San Francisco, then we can talk,’ ” she said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/04/08/exclusive-nancy-pelosi-strategist-faces-new-party/2930449002/
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,552
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

The Daily AOC - March 22

Such sexists, D
    Why is Randell afraid of a tiny brown girl that only fox goober deplorables know about?
    Randell must only get his news from HH. No one knows who she is except for this little bored of deplorables and racists.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

jecornel said:

They should air this stuff on MTV. I feel better there is such a hard hitting politician fighting for us!

Now we get learn about her expertise in bank loans. Should be a wonderful lesson for all of us.

Maybe get Snookie and JWoww to co-star.

Breaks my heart that you know those characters' names.
    The Throbber has multiple kids in their 20's (that I claim). I know Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, Honey Boo boo.....all sorts of shit TV that they'd watch in their teens. There's some real crap out there.

Bonding and shit.

That and the fact that JWoww's boobs are fucking amazing for fakers.

In my entire life, I've watched one show of that type: Real World San Francisco. The rest were fucking unwatchable trash from A to Z. I know some characters became celebs, like a little fat chic named Skooky or Snookie, and some Jersey meathead who called himself "The Situation," I think? Who knows, but it was all pure diaper gravy.

They all blend together as instantaneous mandatory channel changers, usually to something on ESPN classics or good ole Law & Order, which is always on, somewhere.

Those shows turned me into my dad.
    Real World 1 and 2 were solid TV. War Puck!

Wood Julie from Season 1. Naughty bama girl

Trichelle was doable too but probably crabs.
    Is it wrong that I wanted Pedro to die of the AIDS???
  • Options
    What an annoying cunt
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

April 9

Of course, the ultimate irony is that the authoritarianism required to impose the Green New Deal and its inevitable economic devastation will create and exacerbate all of those same issues here in the US. At least that would solve the migrant crisis, though. If we make the US as miserable, dangerous, and oppressive as Central America, who’d want to come here?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm sure some family in a hut starving to death wants to come to America because of climate change

AOC sure loves to drum up fear and resistance to common sense
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I'm sure some family in a hut starving to death wants to come to America because of climate change

blob couldn't do it, so I'll ask you. What does she have to say that offers any fresh perspective on anything? I can see one explanation for the rise of a 29 year old woman with no particular credentials of note. Offer us the alternative explanation, Race.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

blob couldn't do it, so I'll ask you. What does she have to say that offers any fresh perspective on anything? I can see one explanation for the rise of a 29 year old woman with no particular credentials of note. Offer us the alternative explanation, Race.
    Steve Bannon can tell you.