Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Daily AOC

1181920212224»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

I was really trying to follow the connection of the what and the how ... but then it being about the process and not the what and the how

Someone should inform her that process is how you go about achieving the what ... it’s kind of like the order of operations for mathematics ... I’d love to see a video from her talking through that one

"SWOT" would cause her head to explode.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,859
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

I was really trying to follow the connection of the what and the how ... but then it being about the process and not the what and the how

Someone should inform her that process is how you go about achieving the what ... it’s kind of like the order of operations for mathematics ... I’d love to see a video from her talking through that one

SWOT must be racist somehow.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,839
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

And yet her party supposedly won all three branches of the government because too many American's didn't man up and vote for not perfect Republicans.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

Tequilla said:

SWOT must be racist somehow.
    Somebody didn't listen to slur casting on TSIO.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

And yet her party supposedly won all three branches of the government because too many American's didn't man up and vote for not perfect Republicans.
    Losers have always vastly outnumbered winners. Trump overlooked that, and it cost him, bigly.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,839
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

Losers have always vastly outnumbered winners. Trump overlooked that, and it cost him, bigly.
    Trump is Trump. I think he actually won the election in spite of his own self-goal on the first debate with Cho Bai Den. When you have Snow and Tequila ignoring Trump's positions and voting on "Feelz" then how are the faint prone suburban housewife's supposed to man up and vote on the facts on the ground.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Trump is Trump. I think he actually won the election in spite of his own self-goal on the first debate with Cho Bai Den. When you have Snow and Tequila ignoring Trump's positions and voting on "Feelz" then how are the faint prone suburban housewife's supposed to man up and vote on the facts on the ground.
    You assume much

The reality is most of what I talk about is what I observe versus my own opinions