Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Daily AOC

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

I don’t think today is the day you want to throw hands with the queen.

If she dropped that green old deal bullshit she would someday be more than a congressperson from Brooklyn. If she believes it and is willing to die on that hill that's her call. But it is political suicide

We are seeing today that Cruz / AOC mind meld that could have been a daily event had you not chosen so poorly last November. Nobody knows better how billionaires game the system than an alleged billionaire who gamed the system for 40 years. Your original instinct to go Trump was correct. You got waylaid by the noise just like they wanted you to.

I don't like Cruz but he is getting himself at the front of the line. Since I am not a teen girl I would vote for him even if he is @creepycoug looking.

Hell I'd vote for AOC over most of the shit out there now
    Trump had four years and didn’t do shit about billionaires rigging anything. They got those tax cuts though.
    So did the American working class. Record low unemployment in February 2020 and you blame Trump. Keep rooting for the commies.
    Record low unemployment, stock market booming.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/10-americans-struggle-cover-400-emergency-expense-federal/story?id=63253846

I am the commies, dumb fuck, and there isn’t a single commie in Washington to root for.
    Why aren't there any commies to vote for? Weird.
    Because the United States government engaged in decades of propaganda against communism. I’d say that’s the single biggest reason. That’s why you see Boomers and Gen Xers just calling random shit they don’t like communism. They were taught communism bad, capitalism good so anything they don’t like is communism and anything they like is capitalism.
    So I guess it’s just a marketing problem? If only people had not bad mouthed communism, it would have worked out.
    I think simplifying propaganda down to “marketing” is really stupid. While there’s obviously a connection, teaching people that something is evil so they don’t sympathize with a country you’re at war with isn’t like selling a bag of Cheetos.
    What is the main reason communism hasn't worked?
    I would say the main reason is because it aims to take power from the powerful. So you have situations where people can seize that power for themselves or where the already powerful can stomp it out to protect their power.
    No fucking shit. So when people like me get in charge of whats equal I'm for sure hooking up my friends and family.

Then the starving fucks can give me their daughter for a few nights and I'll reward them with some bread and milk.
    I can’t tell if you’re describing communism or capitalism.

The key is democracy. Democratize the workplace. Have workers own the means of productions, not individuals, not the state.
    Workers are mostly shitty and retarded. If I could I would fire everyone but like 2 people and automate the rest.

In your fantasy world people are competent. Spoiler. They aren't.

In fact I'm about a week away from finishing our warehouse system build and I can finally fire 2 dumb fucks and replace them with minimum wage labor.

This is the comment of someone who has zero managerial skills and is quite frankly an asshole.

That retarded worker does stuff that you would not dream of doing day after day or week after week or year after year.

Are you going to hire some college educated intelligent kid to drive your fucking forklift? Fuck no, that smart kid would never do that or quit after a week.

Apply the same sentiment to assistant office workers or filers or truck drivers or most anybody who doesn’t live up to your fucking elitist attitude.

You need those retards to help run your business cause guess what.....smart assholes like you won’t do that type of work for a career.

If everyone thought like you then you would have no grunt workers and a lot more competition for your job. Genius thinking my friend.

So instead of looking down on these people and calling them retards....why dont you go pat them on the back and appreciate them for doing work that you would never dream of doing for a career.

Who knows....you might gain some fucking respect from your employees and as a result they might produce more.
    I was curious what dipshit would bite.
    I’m new so I don’t know an asshole from a troll yet.
    @AOGComeLately is an asshole troll.

Abundance.
    a Swabber?
    Confirmed.

“ On Monday, passengers on a flight from Changchun, the capital city of Jilin province, to Beijing were told to disembark after officials discovered that someone from an area deemed as high risk for virus transmission was on board. They were then brought to a hotel where health workers took nose and anal swabs, said a passenger who asked to be identified only by his last name, Wang.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-27/china-s-zero-tolerance-covid-approach-now-includes-anal-swabs
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    H

doogie said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

If she dropped that green old deal bullshit she would someday be more than a congressperson from Brooklyn. If she believes it and is willing to die on that hill that's her call. But it is political suicide

We are seeing today that Cruz / AOC mind meld that could have been a daily event had you not chosen so poorly last November. Nobody knows better how billionaires game the system than an alleged billionaire who gamed the system for 40 years. Your original instinct to go Trump was correct. You got waylaid by the noise just like they wanted you to.

I don't like Cruz but he is getting himself at the front of the line. Since I am not a teen girl I would vote for him even if he is @creepycoug looking.

Trump had four years and didn’t do shit about billionaires rigging anything. They got those tax cuts though.
    So did the American working class. Record low unemployment in February 2020 and you blame Trump. Keep rooting for the commies.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/10-americans-struggle-cover-400-emergency-expense-federal/story?id=63253846

I am the commies, dumb fuck, and there isn’t a single commie in Washington to root for.
    Because the United States government engaged in decades of propaganda against communism. I’d say that’s the single biggest reason. That’s why you see Boomers and Gen Xers just calling random shit they don’t like communism. They were taught communism bad, capitalism good so anything they don’t like is communism and anything they like is capitalism.
    So I guess it’s just a marketing problem? If only people had not bad mouthed communism, it would have worked out.
    I think simplifying propaganda down to “marketing” is really stupid. While there’s obviously a connection, teaching people that something is evil so they don’t sympathize with a country you’re at war with isn’t like selling a bag of Cheetos.
    I would say the main reason is because it aims to take power from the powerful. So you have situations where people can seize that power for themselves or where the already powerful can stomp it out to protect their power.
    No fucking shit. So when people like me get in charge of whats equal I'm for sure hooking up my friends and family.

Then the starving fucks can give me their daughter for a few nights and I'll reward them with some bread and milk.
    I can’t tell if you’re describing communism or capitalism.

The key is democracy. Democratize the workplace. Have workers own the means of productions, not individuals, not the state.
    Workers are mostly shitty and retarded. If I could I would fire everyone but like 2 people and automate the rest.

In your fantasy world people are competent. Spoiler. They aren't.

In fact I'm about a week away from finishing our warehouse system build and I can finally fire 2 dumb fucks and replace them with minimum wage labor.

This is the comment of someone who has zero managerial skills and is quite frankly an asshole.

That retarded worker does stuff that you would not dream of doing day after day or week after week or year after year.

Are you going to hire some college educated intelligent kid to drive your fucking forklift? Fuck no, that smart kid would never do that or quit after a week.

Apply the same sentiment to assistant office workers or filers or truck drivers or most anybody who doesn’t live up to your fucking elitist attitude.

You need those retards to help run your business cause guess what.....smart assholes like you won’t do that type of work for a career.

If everyone thought like you then you would have no grunt workers and a lot more competition for your job. Genius thinking my friend.

So instead of looking down on these people and calling them retards....why dont you go pat them on the back and appreciate them for doing work that you would never dream of doing for a career.

Who knows....you might gain some fucking respect from your employees and as a result they might produce more.
    I was curious what dipshit would bite.
    I’m new so I don’t know an asshole from a troll yet.
    @AOGComeLately is an asshole troll.

Abundance.
    a Swabber?
    Confirmed.

“ On Monday, passengers on a flight from Changchun, the capital city of Jilin province, to Beijing were told to disembark after officials discovered that someone from an area deemed as high risk for virus transmission was on board. They were then brought to a hotel where health workers took nose and anal swabs, said a passenger who asked to be identified only by his last name, Wang.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-27/china-s-zero-tolerance-covid-approach-now-includes-anal-swabs
    Sum Ting Wong
    Ho Lee Fuk

True?

https://youtu.be/gpP2S6c74Ts
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

So what level of the Proletariat would have your parents had to achieve for you to enjoy your privileged Mercer Island upbringing?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,941
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Lol, has anyone ever said pay people enough to live? Living wage is a newish leftist phrase. She’s strawmanning her own made up term.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    That’s probably the dumbest tweet I’ve ever read. And I follow Sven.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

That’s probably the dumbest tweet I’ve ever read. And I follow Sven.

Made you look.

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
  • Options

Her defective thought process is the same reason some countries around the world experience inflation rates of 2000%.

I don't know if she should be defeated or committed, but she is dangerously stupid.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,382
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Her defective thought process is the same reason some countries around the world experience inflation rates of 2000%.

I don't know if she should be defeated or committed, but she is dangerously stupid.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    Standard Supporter
    Denmark doesn't have open borders. We should give that a try and raise our worker's wages based on supply and demand.
  • Options
    70% of Denmark’s workforce is in a union. We should give that a try.