Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Daily AOC

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

I did my taxes on a postcard this year.

The burger flipping empire bad to you this year?

His balance sheet losses were more than you made.

He put than right on the postcard.
    I thought he just glued his expired SNAP card to the card and popped it in the mail.
    As long as you are appalled at the 8 people standing in line in front of you at the grocery store pulling out paper food stamps to pay for pop and candy.
    No but I've watched them pay for a large quantity of groceries and then go pile them in their brand new pick up.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

If you have a simple and straightforward return it doesn't take hours. Nanny state bullshit

If you're only filing a short form with no itemization it shouldn't take you more than 30 mins and that's accounting for someone who is as dumb as Hondo who believes there is no difference between income and payroll taxes. Been doing my own taxes since I was 15, somehow I figured it out.
    Your translation of what I said shows your complete ignorance.
    That's nearly a verbatim quote you pathological lying sack of shit. That's not a "translation" that's damn near exactly what you said.

But Hondo the pathological liar does what he always does.

I never talked about the MAGA hat wearing Kids.

You and dude69dicks are pretty fucktarded to defend this in any way. It's ok to admit there's fucktards on your side of the aisle and it's not always the media's fault.
    Funny how you throw those irrelevant quotes out. But don't show where I said income and payroll taxes are the same thing.

Lil lyin Bob.
    Love how you think being exposed as a pathological liar is irrelevant.

There is no reason for anyone to ever believe a word you say
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

If you have a simple and straightforward return it doesn't take hours. Nanny state bullshit

If you're only filing a short form with no itemization it shouldn't take you more than 30 mins and that's accounting for someone who is as dumb as Hondo who believes there is no difference between income and payroll taxes. Been doing my own taxes since I was 15, somehow I figured it out.
    Your translation of what I said shows your complete ignorance.
    That's nearly a verbatim quote you pathological lying sack of shit. That's not a "translation" that's damn near exactly what you said.

But Hondo the pathological liar does what he always does.

I never talked about the MAGA hat wearing Kids.

You and dude69dicks are pretty fucktarded to defend this in any way. It's ok to admit there's fucktards on your side of the aisle and it's not always the media's fault.
    Funny how you throw those irrelevant quotes out. But don't show where I said income and payroll taxes are the same thing.

Lil lyin Bob.
    Love how you think being exposed as a pathological liar is irrelevant.

There is no reason for anyone to ever believe a word you say
    If nothing else. Your insanity is amazing.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,065
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

You can't even make up this kind of batshit crazy!

"Why was the bank involved in the caging of children and financing the caging of children to begin with?" Ocasio-Cortez asked.

"I don't know how to answer that question because we weren't," Sloan responded.

"Uh, so in finan--, you've, you were financing, involved in debt financing in CoreCivic and GEO group, correct?" Ocasio-Cortez responded.

"For a period of time, we were involved in financing one of the firms, we are not anymore," Sloan responded. "I'm not familiar with the specific assertion you are making, we were not involved in that."

"Yeah but still," Ocasio-Cortez responded.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,065
    Founders Club
    there are actually some states where bars can be held liable for over-serving a customer. But I understand the overall point.
  • Options

there are actually some states where bars can be held liable for over-serving a customer. But I understand the overall point.
    Some? I think all states the bar can be held liable.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If we're going to talk about family separations and caging children, we need to give credit where credit is due: Thanks, Obama.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam

Crenshaw didn't listen when his mom told him he could lose an eye doing that
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I like AOC titties but I am taking the one eyed SEAL in this one. Deathmatch GO!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Weird the way she admits that the GND is a complete transformation of our economy. Hondo said that claim was nothing more than a lie. Btw, white people sure don't seem to be much of a part of AOC future America.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Weird the way she admits that the GND is a complete transformation of our economy. Hondo said that claim was nothing more than a lie. Btw, white people sure don't seem to be much of a part of AOC future America.

Lil lyin Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lil lyin Bob.
    Yeah, Hondo would never lie about something he said.

Here's Hondo denying that he ever commented on the MAGA hat wearing Covington High School kids about 10 days after the incident:

I have no commented one way or the other. Just made fun of people like you clinging to this story as if it's some liberal conspiracy.

I never once commented on the kid's actions, or the native drummer.

And here's what Hondo said at the time of the incident:

Again that isn't the media's fault. Just like the media didn't make that kid act a fool.

Proven pathological liar.

What exactly is my lie Hondo? I can find the quotes from you that show you're lying now Hondo.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lil lyin Bob.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Btw, Hondo what was my "lie" in my initial post that started the thread?

Most of it. But I'll start here.

It will require nearly a top to bottom restructuring the American economy and our society

What's it like being a pathological liar Hondo?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    So to recap. AOC clearly states in the video that the GND would necessitate a complete restructuring of our economy and our society. When I claimed exactly that back when the GND was first rolled out Hondo called it a "lie."

Hondo now lies about ever making that claim.

Proven pathological liar.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lil lyin Bob.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

It will require nearly a top to bottom restructuring the American economy and our society

Bob's simple mind doesn't understand the conversation.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lil lyin Bob.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Hondo's pathological dishonest compels him to continue lying even when everyone knows he is lying. What was my "lie" Kunt?

And why did you claim this statement by me was a "lie?" It will require nearly a top to bottom restructuring the American economy and our society when that's exactly what AOC says in the linked video?

Cue the Kunt act.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lil lyin Bob.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Hondo's pathological dishonest compels him to continue lying even when everyone knows he is lying. What was my "lie" Kunt?

And why did you claim this statement by me was a "lie?" It will require nearly a top to bottom restructuring the American economy and our society when that's exactly what AOC says in the linked video?

Cue the Kunt act.
    I'm going to discuss this once Bob. Because you won't understand it. You'll find one thing in this, take it out of context, and spam the board with it the next year like a woman with battered wife syndrome has. BTW....I laugh at it but others just think you are a fuckstick.

That being said, you take that comment out of context as always. Would you not say that the last 100 years, there's been a nearly top to bottom restructuring of the economy? Do you think that's going to stop now? Whether the GND exists or not, there's going to be a complete restructuring of our economy over the next 100 years.

So you are lying when you say that the GND alone is going to cause a "complete top to bottom restructuring of our economy and society" in the short term.

Lil lyin Bob.