Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Daily AOC

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Oh I understand Hondo, you're back peddling and shoveling as much bullshit as possible rather than addressing the question you were asked. What does the last 100 years have to do with what AOC is proposing with the GND Hondo? And why is it that when AOC says that the GND will require a complete restructuring of our economy you don't call her a liar but when I say it, you call me a liar?

Could you be any bigger fucking liar and shill Hondo? Btw, I never said anything about the "short term" you lying sack of shit.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Oh I understand Hondo, you're back peddling and shoveling as much bullshit as possible rather than addressing the question you were asked. What does the last 100 years have to do with what AOC is proposing with the GND Hondo? And why is it that when AOC says that the GND will require a complete restructuring of our economy you don't call her a liar but when I say it, you call me a liar?

Could you be any bigger fucking liar and shill Hondo? Btw, I never said anything about the "short term" you lying sack of shit.

In bold demonstrates your Ignorance. The question after that was addressed but again, you are too dumb to understand it. Same with the next paragraph. HTH but I know it won't.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

In bold demonstrates your Ignorance. The question after that was addressed but again, you are too dumb to understand it. Same with the next paragraph. HTH but I know it won't.
    Your inability to answer the question addresses your ignorance. AOC isn't calling for GND to be implemented over a 100 year period and your "questions" Would you not say that the last 100 years, there's been a nearly top to bottom restructuring of the economy? Do you think that's going to stop now? are nothing more than the standard Hondo the Kunt red herrings designed to give you something to say while you avoid the original argument.

The GND is calling for the complete restructuring of our economy over the next dozen years Kunt, not the next 100 years and none of this addresses why when I said the exact same thing that AOC says in that video you called in a lie. Is AOC lying Kunt?

Let the jackass dance continue.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Weird the way she admits that the GND is a complete transformation of our economy. Hondo said that claim was nothing more than a lie. Btw, white people sure don't seem to be much of a part of AOC future America.

Lil lyin Bob.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Btw, Hondo what was my "lie" in my initial post that started the thread?

Most of it. But I'll start here.

It will require nearly a top to bottom restructuring the American economy and our society

What's it like being a pathological liar Hondo?
    Bob's simple mind doesn't understand the conversation.
    Hondo's pathological dishonest compels him to continue lying even when everyone knows he is lying. What was my "lie" Kunt?

And why did you claim this statement by me was a "lie?" It will require nearly a top to bottom restructuring the American economy and our society when that's exactly what AOC says in the linked video?

Cue the Kunt act.
    I'm going to discuss this once Bob. Because you won't understand it. You'll find one thing in this, take it out of context, and spam the board with it the next year like a woman with battered wife syndrome has. BTW....I laugh at it but others just think you are a fuckstick.

That being said, you take that comment out of context as always. Would you not say that the last 100 years, there's been a nearly top to bottom restructuring of the economy? Do you think that's going to stop now? Whether the GND exists or not, there's going to be a complete restructuring of our economy over the next 100 years.

So you are lying when you say that the GND alone is going to cause a "complete top to bottom restructuring of our economy and society" in the short term.

Lil lyin Bob.
    This has nothing to do with the GND or your lies about it in your embarrassment over it. Just more lies from hondo. We call that days ending in a Y
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nailed this one. The answer isn't more time for minor celebs it is to keep the momentum going on the reform of the justice system and getting non violent offenders out of the system.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    If she shows us her tits, she just gets probation.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Another list of claims that Hondo said at the time were

Nailed this one. The answer isn't more time for minor celebs it is to keep the momentum going on the reform of the justice system and getting non violent offenders out of the system.
    Much of the homeless that you're now seeing on the streets are these "non-violent" offenders.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Much of the homeless that you're now seeing on the streets are these "non-violent" offenders.
    They are crazy folks

I don't think a mandatory minimum of hard time for a street corner drug dealer is an effective use of resources. Violent people need to be locked up regardless of why. Prison or the looney bin works for me
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

They are crazy folks

I don't think a mandatory minimum of hard time for a street corner drug dealer is an effective use of resources. Violent people need to be locked up regardless of why. Prison or the looney bin works for me
    I used to think that most of the homeless were crazy people as well. They're not, they are druggies. If you've had your car broken into a half a dozen times is that an act of violence? What about if you've had your home ripped off? Act of violence? Because the people we're now refusing to prosecute aren't just low level drug offenders.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

They are crazy folks

I used to think that most of the homeless were crazy people as well. They're not, they are druggies. If you've had your car broken into a half a dozen times is that an act of violence? What about if you've had your home ripped off? Act of violence? Because the people we're now refusing to prosecute aren't just low level drug offenders.
    I do consider theft of property a violent act including shoplifting

We should prosecute every thing. The punishment is the question
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

They are crazy folks

You can see what's happening to the quality of life by the refusal to prosecute these "low-level" crimes. SF is an absolute shit-hole. I don't spend a lot of time in the city outside of the financial district and I'm no babe in the woods but the problem here is completely out of hand. I was around the mid-market area this past Saturday, I'd never seen so many degenerates hanging around. Drugs and alcohol were the biggest factors I could see and I've lived here for nearly 20 years.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,206
    Swaye's Wigwam

I thought she was taking a break from social media.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

They are crazy folks

You can see what's happening to the quality of life by the refusal to prosecute these "low-level" crimes. SF is an absolute shit-hole. I don't spend a lot of time in the city outside of the financial district and I'm no babe in the woods but the problem here is completely out of hand. I was around the mid-market area this past Saturday, I'd never seen so many degenerates hanging around. Drugs and alcohol were the biggest factors I could see and I've lived here for nearly 20 years.
    You're seeing what complete Liberal surrender looks like. Not a spine to be found among any of the pols on the Left coast. Put a fork in Seattle, Portland, LA and SF. They're all fucking dead.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Weird the way she admits that the GND is a complete transformation of our economy. Hondo said that claim was nothing more than a lie. Btw, white people sure don't seem to be much of a part of AOC future America.

Lil lyin Bob.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

It will require nearly a top to bottom restructuring the American economy and our society

We understand it and you're a liar. Did that help?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

They are crazy folks

You're seeing what complete Liberal surrender looks like. Not a spine to be found among any of the pols on the Left coast. Put a fork in Seattle, Portland, LA and SF. They're all fucking dead.
    Liberal surrender and 30 years of liberal policies of dealing with the homeless. Needle exchange programs coupled with the new policy of refusing to arrest people who are using drugs in public has made a bad problem far, far worse. Couple that with the decriminalization of crime and the emptying of the jails and you have the pure shit-hole which is now SF.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    If I hear one more person talk about how we just need to provide more drug treatment programs and job training opportunities as well as places to live for the homeless I'm going to puke.

The best Drug treatment programs even when the patient is highly motivated to quit using have a very, very tiny success rate and they are as expensive as all hell. You've got homeless people with no motivation to stop using who are now destroying the quality of life in every major an minor west coast city that the fucking people who run these towns only answer is to throw more money at the problem.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lil lyin Bob.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

We understand it and you're a liar. Did that help?
    At this point Hondo knows that lying is all he has. He can't engage in an honest conversation because he ends up making an ass out of himself so he just lies.

The fact that he has now carried on for close to a month claiming this statement isn't a lie reveals the pathological nature of Hondo's lies.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.