Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Outrage in Virginia...?

12345679»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

So in August/September, the story was "it's just crazy my actions from the 80s should be held against me now." And a lot of comments about it being stupid shit from the 80s is brought up.

Now it's "he's a racist, GTFO".

What's different? Only the letter next to his name.

And before you scream that I'm the hypocrite. My comments on Kavanaugh only centered on his actions in September and how he reacted to it. I never once commented that he should be gone because of what happened in the 80s.

It is stupid and was stupid. Progressives made these stupid rules of retroactive outrage so they gotta play the game.
    That's not my point. I'm laughing at the shills here for having completely different reactions in September versus now. And the difference not being a picture versus someone's story. There were a lot of comments saying that shit in the 80s shouldn't effect your ability to do the job now. Those same people are shitting on this dude for something in the 80s.

In addition, back then the Republican politicians supported Kavanaugh harshly. This scenario, Democrat politicians are denouncing him.
    I’m not sure what your point is. Speaking for myself, again, I don’t think he’s a practicing racist because of a medical school yearbook photo. I’m just hear for the circular firing squad.

It’s ok for you to be pissed that one of your side got caught up in this outrage bullshit. Change the rules.
    I'm not pissed at all. The photo was awful, and represents a time in our country where that shit was allowed. And a part of the country where was the deep racism for a long time. Looking at it, I feel it was more of a "a black and a KKK can stand together" thing. Maybe not, I wasn't there. And really he probably should be gone given other people who have had their political careers ended for shit back in the day.

My point is, a lot of people here commented that the Kavanaugh deal shouldn't matter because it was in the 80s. Same with Roy Moore. And those exact same people are calling for this guy's head and not worried about when the picture was taken.
    Pressing. Egregiously.
    You are missing the point of the post.
    Swaye said:

This fuck has really doubled down on the it's not me claim. /popcorn

The best part is. When he said it wasn't him because he did the black face thing later to dance like Michael Jackson. Said he could moonwalk. Someone there asked him to do it. He was like alright. His wife told him to stop that shit and he listened.

Or so I'm told that's how it went down.
    Swaye said:

Hey Hondo, thanks for fagging out the thread. Again.

Sorry to interrupt the circle jerk man.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
    This is all about applying the communist standards of the Hondo's and ChDawg to past history. Nothing else.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,591 Standard Supporter

Aaaaaaaand not CSB I have friends with kids at this school.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Wondering: was it authentic? Did hey hunt down the little Rail Roaders with field Bosses and Dogs? Tie them up on the playground and bullwhip the kids to make the point? Or, was it more like hide and go seek?