Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Outrage in Virginia...?

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

He's not a racist. But I don't associate with anyone who would have thought this was funny even WAY BACK in 1984. And if he made the considered decision to include the photo on his yearbook page, well after the fact in other words, I don't see how he survives it.

Who the fuck cares what you think cunt?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

I don't know how you say he wasn't or isn't a racist. Its textbook racism

1984 isn't 1964 even in Virginia

I'm willing to let the voters decide not the mob. But its pretty damn funny considering the Kavenaugh hearings that this ass clown left no doubt about how stupid he was in school

He can stay, Those children aren't going to kill themselves
    So you’re saying Virginia voters can sort this out for themselves? What a great idea. Maybe we could apply this same principle, and all other self-righteousness, to the sovereign states. Good poast otherwise.
    Are you talking to me?

Are you?

You're talking to me about self righteous virtue signaling fags ruining life in America?

Just wait until Ruth dies and get back to me when Trump nominates a Judge

States Rights died with the CSA dude. Time to get over it
    MAGA potd!
    Sanctuary states say you are wrong
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

I'm willing to let the voters decide not the mob. But its pretty damn funny considering the Kavenaugh hearings that this ass clown left no doubt about how stupid he was in school

So you’re saying Virginia voters can sort this out for themselves? What a great idea. Maybe we could apply this same principle, and all other self-righteousness, to the sovereign states. Good poast otherwise.
    Are you talking to me?

Are you?

You're talking to me about self righteous virtue signaling fags ruining life in America?

MAGA potd!
    Sanctuary states are unconstitutional and racist because they open the door for States Rights and slavery and the days of old that you pine for

Are you talking to me?

Are you?

MAGA potd!
    Sanctuary states are unconstitutional and racist because they open the door for States Rights and slavery and the days of old that you pine for
    Enforce your unconstitutionality then.
    Troomps are fucking pussies.

Are you talking to me?

Are you?

MAGA potd!
    Oh I wish I was in the land of cotton old times there are not forgotten

Look Away Look Away
    Dixie Land
    I live in Los Angeles County.
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562

Are you talking to me?

Are you?

MAGA potd!

Look Away Look Away
    Dixie Land
    Known as Whitman County to the rest of the world.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019

Are you talking to me?

Are you?

MAGA potd!

Look Away Look Away
    Dixie Land
    How's the weather in Lake Los Angeles today?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Gotta be Trump/Farrakhan somewhere right?
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,246 Swaye's Wigwam
    Plenty of Obama and Farrakahn.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

He's not a racist. But I don't associate with anyone who would have thought this was funny even WAY BACK in 1984. And if he made the considered decision to include the photo on his yearbook page, well after the fact in other words, I don't see how he survives it.

Ted Danson did blackface at a public roast while fucking Whoopie Goldberg in the early 90s. He took heat, but nothing like he'd absorb today, and he survived it, cause it was way more ignorant of history than malicious at that time. So, I wouldn't necessarily call that a DQ-ing, job-forfeiting move if it happened in 1984.

But the Klan Robe? Nah. No fucking way. Never. Bad, bad, bad shit. And everybody knew it since the 1920s.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

I thought what happened in the 80s stayed in the 80s? Or was that just for stuff that came out in 2018. 2019 we are back to holding people accountable for their actions their whole life?

But but but
    Lotta guys keep a hood in their desk drawer. Pretty common really. Not a big deal.
    Made me laugh.

Sick Bastard.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,246 Swaye's Wigwam
    Govenor Northam will now be kept comfortable while a discussion ensues.
    Dude61 said:

Govenor Northam will now be kept comfortable while a discussion ensues.

It’s his constitutional right.