Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Outrage in Virginia...?

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    He's not a racist. But I don't associate with anyone who would have thought this was funny even WAY BACK in 1984. And if he made the considered decision to include the photo on his yearbook page, well after the fact in other words, I don't see how he survives it.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    His nickname at VMI was Coonman
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

He's not a racist. But I don't associate with anyone who would have thought this was funny even WAY BACK in 1984. And if he made the considered decision to include the photo on his yearbook page, well after the fact in other words, I don't see how he survives it.

Agreed. I doubt he ever hurt anyone. But letting him stay breaks the rules as currently established.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    And some of his best friends are Black children so there

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

I thought what happened in the 80s stayed in the 80s? Or was that just for stuff that came out in 2018. 2019 we are back to holding people accountable for their actions their whole life?

But but but
    Lotta guys keep a hood in their desk drawer. Pretty common really. Not a big deal.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    I miss when one could wear costumes and make jokes without every little faggot being offended.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

I don't know how you say he wasn't or isn't a racist. Its textbook racism

1984 isn't 1964 even in Virginia

I'm willing to let the voters decide not the mob. But its pretty damn funny considering the Kavenaugh hearings that this ass clown left no doubt about how stupid he was in school

He can stay, Those children aren't going to kill themselves
    No matter how funny he thought it was in the moment, the fact he made the presumably sober decision to include the photo does make him seem awfully stupid. Judge Bart skated; I doubt he will.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

I don't know how you say he wasn't or isn't a racist. Its textbook racism

1984 isn't 1964 even in Virginia

I'm willing to let the voters decide not the mob. But its pretty damn funny considering the Kavenaugh hearings that this ass clown left no doubt about how stupid he was in school

He can stay, Those children aren't going to kill themselves
    So you’re saying Virginia voters can sort this out for themselves? What a great idea. Maybe we could apply this same principle, and all other self-righteousness, to the sovereign states. Good poast otherwise.

whlinder said:

It’s like Virginia was the capital of the confederacy or something.

He should resign.

not re-brand?

Im hearing the Democrats and Republicans switched in 1967
    Who cares?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

HHusky said:

Agreed. I doubt he ever hurt anyone. But letting him stay breaks the rules as currently established.
    Whether you've ever hurt anyone isn't where the Rats have set the bar.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Whether you've ever hurt anyone isn't where the Rats have set the bar.
    Where’s the bar set GayBob? Why haven’t you answered my questions? Are you still lying you ass-tongueing kunt?