Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sounds like the final two at CU are: Jimmy Lake and Ryan Day

Freak out as much as you feel is appropriate.

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Asian girl ffffffffuck gif
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I think I heard you say Gerald Alexander is joining the staff
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Feels premature to me. The guy's called plays for one whole year and you're going to hand him a program? I get that his ceiling is really high but the floor is pretty low here too.

So let's say he does go, what does that do to our DB class? I assume we'd probably lose Turner. What about Kam Fab?

Kwat back to DC, Harris to DB coach, hire someone to coach/recruit OLB's?

Gerald Alexander.
    We know this is who you want and I want him too, but what happens to Harris? 86'd? Alexander to OLB's?

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I will kill myself if Jimmy Lake goes to CU. Fuck those arrogant hippie fucks. They don’t deserve to have a decent progrum. I will hate Jimmy Lake for eternity. I will light myself on fire on the 50 at Folsom field.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2018

I will kill myself if Jimmy Lake goes to CU. Fuck those arrogant hippie fucks. They don’t deserve to have a decent progrum. I will hate Jimmy Lake for eternity. I will light myself on fire on the 50 at Folsom field.

Didn't Lake just proclaim that he'll be at UW a long time, just bought a nice home in Bellevue, etc etc etc.?

Exact Quote: “I love Seattle,” Lake said in an interview late Friday with KJR’s Dave “Softy” Mahler. “Bought an awesome house in Bellevue. Don’t worry: I’m gonna be here for a while.”
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Passion said:

Didn't Lake just proclaim that he'll be at UW a long time, just bought a nice home in Bellevue, etc etc etc.?

Exact Quote: “I love Seattle,” Lake said in an interview late Friday with KJR’s Dave “Softy” Mahler. “Bought an awesome house in Bellevue. Don’t worry: I’m gonna be here for a while.”
    Uh huh....
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I feel a Facebook Live coming.