Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The standards of success for Husky Football 2013

Comments

• Options
    PopeHarvPopeHarv Member Posts: 92
    Photogenic 5 Up Votes First Comment
    TheGlove said:

Harv being Harv.

Same as it ever was.

FO, G.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TheGlove said:

Harv being Harv.

Same as it ever was.

FO, G.
    "the obsession continues..."
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Gettin' real sick of the mediocre bullshit around Montlake. If Sark can't find a way to win on the road, he needs his ass out the door after this upcoming failed season. Makes me want to get on a big drunk and throw pointed objects at breakable shit!

Now would be an acceptable time for you to walk away from this website and find a cup o' tea that suits you. 'Cause this ain't it.

HTH
    Thanks for the advice Harvey, but I think I'll just print out your reply and wipe my ass with it instead.

You don't have to act like such a dick about it. Just LEAVE! Why turn this into something personal?
    Don't get all bent out of shape there Harvey. I'd had to see you blow a gasket. If you don't like what I write then either don't read it, or go buy yourself some thicker skin. I didn't ask for your opinion about my involvement with this bored, so don't be surprised when I give you mine back. For a second I thought I was reading a Dawgman thread.
    Again, you get all personal. This board isn't here for you to trash on people who are just trying to help you.

I'm merely trying to keep us from having to continue to watch the Downsy fat-chick get asked to the prom by the popular kid only to find out it was a prank. How's that dress fitting?
    If that's your idea of help, then I don't want or need it, but thanks for the offer.
    Fine.

Instead of being so selfish, how about you GTFO and save us all the cringes? It's only getting worse.
    You seem like the sort of dude who always wants it to get worse. Isnt' that the way trolling works? If I leave then you'll be minus fodder for your activities. You still have a long way to go for Troll of the Year. Keep trying though, it's pretty entertaining, and with a little luck, you just might get there.
    You seem out of your league.
    I don't bother with worrying about leagues, standings, rankings, etc. Feel free to concern yourself with it though.
    Who invited Tawdy?

• Options
    BertWinthropBertWinthrop Member Posts: 38
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

Gettin' real sick of the mediocre bullshit around Montlake. If Sark can't find a way to win on the road, he needs his ass out the door after this upcoming failed season. Makes me want to get on a big drunk and throw pointed objects at breakable shit!

Now would be an acceptable time for you to walk away from this website and find a cup o' tea that suits you. 'Cause this ain't it.

HTH
    Thanks for the advice Harvey, but I think I'll just print out your reply and wipe my ass with it instead.

You don't have to act like such a dick about it. Just LEAVE! Why turn this into something personal?
    Don't get all bent out of shape there Harvey. I'd had to see you blow a gasket. If you don't like what I write then either don't read it, or go buy yourself some thicker skin. I didn't ask for your opinion about my involvement with this bored, so don't be surprised when I give you mine back. For a second I thought I was reading a Dawgman thread.
    Again, you get all personal. This board isn't here for you to trash on people who are just trying to help you.

I'm merely trying to keep us from having to continue to watch the Downsy fat-chick get asked to the prom by the popular kid only to find out it was a prank. How's that dress fitting?
    If that's your idea of help, then I don't want or need it, but thanks for the offer.
    Fine.

Instead of being so selfish, how about you GTFO and save us all the cringes? It's only getting worse.
    You seem like the sort of dude who always wants it to get worse. Isnt' that the way trolling works? If I leave then you'll be minus fodder for your activities. You still have a long way to go for Troll of the Year. Keep trying though, it's pretty entertaining, and with a little luck, you just might get there.
    I don't bother with worrying about leagues, standings, rankings, etc. Feel free to concern yourself with it though.
    Who invited Tawdy?

I thought you did.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,636
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

HTH

Fine.

Who invited Tawdy?

LOL... Very good.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

You can always tell the newbies by how they interact with Harv. I can't believe so many people in the last 24 hours have fallen into Harv's usual baiting.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

You can always tell the newbies by how they interact with Harv. I can't believe so many people in the last 24 hours have fallen into Harv's usual baiting.
    Doogs gonna Doog.
  • Options

When UW rolls to a 4-1 start and some smart people point out that the schedule was front loaded with weaker teams, look for doogs to call those smart people "coog/duck trolls" and ask them why they can't just be happy with 4-1. The when 7 win Steve goes 7-6, they will conveniently forget what they were told at the beginning of October.

Brings back memories of 2011 in October when UW was 5-1. Everyone was telling Doogs that our schedule was soft, our defense was shitty and that to expect a rough second half. Doogs of course didn't listen, insisted that we are "Coog/Duck trolls" who are jealous that UW is doing so well. Sark is the man, we are idiots, blah blah blah. Looking at our schedule I see a similar season as 2011.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

When UW rolls to a 4-1 start and some smart people point out that the schedule was front loaded with weaker teams, look for doogs to call those smart people "coog/duck trolls" and ask them why they can't just be happy with 4-1. The when 7 win Steve goes 7-6, they will conveniently forget what they were told at the beginning of October.

Brings back memories of 2011 in October when UW was 5-1
    . Everyone was telling Doogs that our schedule was soft, our defense was shitty and that to expect a rough second half. Doogs of course didn't listen, insisted that we are "Coog/Duck trolls" who are jealous that UW is doing so well. Sark is the man, we are idiots, blah blah blah. Looking at our schedule I see a similar season as 2011.
    The judges also would have accepted the 4-1 start in 2006.

LRR
  • Options

. Everyone was telling Doogs that our schedule was soft, our defense was shitty and that to expect a rough second half. Doogs of course didn't listen, insisted that we are "Coog/Duck trolls" who are jealous that UW is doing so well. Sark is the man, we are idiots, blah blah blah. Looking at our schedule I see a similar season as 2011.

LRR
    The 7-1 start in 2001 and top 10 ranking says hello as well.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

LRR
    The 7-1 start in 2001 and top 10 ranking says hello as well.
    But that when we had to transition to a post 9/11 world during the season. What did you expect?
  • Options
    incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Brings back memories of 2011 in October when UW was 5-1. Everyone was telling Doogs that our schedule was soft, our defense was shitty and that to expect a rough second half. Doogs of course didn't listen, insisted that we are "Coog/Duck trolls" who are jealous that UW is doing so well. Sark is the man, we are idiots, blah blah blah. Looking at our schedule I see a similar season as 2011.
    Our best win at that point was Utah, a 7 win team who was playing their backup QB, anyone with eyes knew this team was gonna fall off a cliff
  • Options

Our best win at that point was Utah, a 7 win team who was playing their backup QB, anyone with eyes knew this team was gonna fall off a cliff
    The judges would have accepted "anyone with half a brain" knew this team was gonna fall off a cliff.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,185
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

But that when we had to transition to a post 9/11 world during the season. What did you expect?

It was around that time Oregon started taking football seriously.
  • Options
    dtd said:

Football was invented in 1994 and Oregon took football seriously when they D.A.O Bellotti and brought in Chip.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

Football was invented in 1994 and Oregon took football seriously when they D.A.O Bellotti and brought in Chip.
    Contrary to popular belief, football was actually invented in 1987.
  • Options
    dtd said:

dtd said:

Was that Oregon's first prestigious Northwest Championship?

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/oregon/1987-schedule.html

That was a shit tier season for Oregon and Washington:

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/conferences/pac-10/1987.html
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

dtd said:

Pretty much. It was the beginning of the beginning.
  • Options
    dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

Pretty much. It was the beginning of the beginning.
    The worst part is that 6-5 Duck team deserved a bowl more than any of Sark's teams have.
  • Options

The worst part is that 6-5 Duck team deserved a bowl more than any of Sark's teams have.

The team that almost got James fired in 1988 was better than any of Sark's teams too.