Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cowards need not apply

Comments

• GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Man this threat of violence to deter violence is some real knuckle dragging shit. Fece slingers thinking that this is a viable long term solution to creating a prosperous society. Totally missing the fact that people are very dynamic, influenced by how they live their lives and the environment they live in, playing into how they behave.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964

I hate the faggots who can't talk about hardening the target and reducing the threat at the same time. Stupid intransigent fucks are the primary reason this shit still happens. Give something to get something, cunts. Or watch a weekly replay of what we saw last week.

Let me be clear while I interrupt your panic attack Dancing Nancy: if you think arming teachers is a good idea you a just plain fucking stupid. Period. Let's just end the thread right here because there is nothing you can say to convince me otherwise, nor I to you (even though I gave you a reason it's a bad idea and an alternative to said bad idea, which you did not address, and instead just continued your rant instead).

Good luck. My kids are in college now - the kind that are secretly protected by armed deep state Obama loyalist operatives. So it's not really quite my problem; I'll leave it to you and your genius friends sleddy and doogs to straighten it out. You idiots have my proxy.
    doogie said:

(CNN)When Coral Springs police officers arrived at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, on February 14 in the midst of the school shooting crisis, many officers were surprised to find not only that Broward County Sheriff's Deputy Scot Peterson, the armed school resource officer, had not entered the building, but that three other Broward County Sheriff's deputies were also outside the school and had not entered, Coral Springs sources tell CNN. The deputies had their pistols drawn and were behind their vehicles, the sources said, and not one of them had gone into the school.

-K4BF

Doogie reasoning: in one instance a few armed cops failed to discharge their duty correctly.

Solution: forget the police and arm 100s of thousands of 23 to 47 year old women and cross your fingers.

What could go wrong?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Creep, if you ever have kids, it will be your responsibility to keep them safe. When you transfer that responsibility to another custodian (School, Neighbor, Meth Chef/ Safe heroin injection class etc.,) only you must be comfortable with the situation.
    doogie said:

Creep, if you ever have kids, it will be your responsibility to keep them safe. When you transfer that responsibility to another custodian (School, Neighbor, Meth Chef/ Safe heroin injection class etc.,) only you must be comfortable with the situation.

It's almost like you didn't read my posts, or did but can't think of a cogent response. Almost.

Again, my kids are in college. They're protected by the deep state. You and turd can figure this out. No longer my monkey or circus.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,121 Standard Supporter

doogie said:

It's almost like you didn't read my posts, or did but can't think of a cogent response. Almost.

Again, my kids are in college. They're protected by the deep state. You and turd can figure this out. No longer my monkey or circus.
    Evidently the deep state failed at VT.
    edited February 2018
    Sledog said:

doogie said:

Evidently the deep state failed at VT.
    Not selective or liberal enuff. My kids are good.

Plus, colleges are targeted at a much lower rate. The odds are ever in my favor.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Some guys on here are obviously repping that pseudo machoism real hard on here. You know that fabricated surface personality of having the answers that is devoid of any real character. You know the character you build from making yourself do things that make you uncomfortable and feel vulnerable because you fail, than you have to pick yourself up and try again. Instead when they feel that uncomfortable feeling they just recoil into their safety zone that brings them back to being complacent and comfortable. They usually only have shit answers like fight fire with fire.
    Gwad said:

Some guys on here are obviously repping that pseudo machoism real hard on here. You know that fabricated surface personality of having the answers that is devoid of any real character. You know the character you build from making yourself do things that make you uncomfortable and feel vulnerable because you fail, than you have to pick yourself up and try again. Instead when they feel that uncomfortable feeling they just recoil into their safety zone that brings them back to being complacent and comfortable. They usually only have shit answers like fight fire with fire.

This insight will make several of our friends uncomfortable. I can see sled clutching his rifle and crying like a little girl as he comes to the realization that creep is right: he's just a stupid and full of shit guy with a gun.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    Pretty sure taking away rental car discounts solved the problem

Next
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,121 Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

It's actually the reverse. Those of us who have fought fire with fire have been there and done that and know it can be done. The armchair pundits sit and bleat "be a sheep and you'll be safe". That never works in a world of wolves and the sheep dog cannot be everywhere all the time.
    Sledog said:

Gwad said:

It's actually the reverse. Those of us who have fought fire with fire have been there and done that and know it can be done. The armchair pundits sit and bleat "be a sheep and you'll be safe". That never works in a world of wolves and the sheep dog cannot be everywhere all the time.
    I am arguing for arming THOSE people to protect schools; and for NOT arming 24 year old girls who graduated from Central Washington University with a teaching certificate because, you know, she didnt really want a career in high finance anyway.

This is just one of those defining issues: you fall on the side of arming teachers and you are defined as a dumb fuck.

Trained armed guards. Guns are dangerous things. Give them to those trained to handle them. Good luck training all the teachers.

What could go wrong?

doogie said:

Creep, it’s almost like you don’t read my posts.

The above isn’t my solution. Not close.
    doogie said:

doogie said:

Creep, it’s almost like you don’t read my posts.

The above isn’t my solution. Not close.
    Good and happy to stand corrected.

One less retarded Idea with which to contend. Thank you for your contributions.
    doogie said:

Trump seems comfortable with the arrangement. His issue. Make sense?

No. I don't think The arrangement with which he is actually comfortable is the same arrangement you're thinking about.

Sledog said:

Gwad said:

I am arguing for arming THOSE people to protect schools; and for NOT arming 24 year old girls who graduated from Central Washington University with a teaching certificate because, you know, she didnt really want a career in high finance anyway.

This is just one of those defining issues: you fall on the side of arming teachers and you are defined as a dumb fuck.

Trained armed guards. Guns are dangerous things. Give them to those trained to handle them. Good luck training all the teachers.

What could go wrong?
    No one is calling for his. Your extreme hyperventilation is noted, though.
    Sledog said:

doogie said:

We protect our President.....with guns.
    We protect our Congress.... with guns.
    We protect our athletes.... with guns.
    We protect our Governors... with guns.
    We protect our Celebrities....with guns.
    We protect the elites and THEIR children......with guns.
    We protect our Banks....... with guns.
    We protect our Courts...... with guns.
    We protect our airports....with guns.
    We protect our hospitals..with guns.
    We protect OUR children.... with a sign.

"This is a gun free zone"

We don't give Melania a gun to proteck the Prez. We give them to the SS. Make sense?
    Okie liquor store owners disagree. Look at those steely eyed experienced gunfighters save their own lives!

http://okcfox.com/news/local/graphic-video-liquor-store-clerks-shoot-armed-robbery-suspect-fight-over-gun
    doogie said:

Sledog said:

Gwad said:

What could go wrong?
    No one is calling for his. Your extreme hyperventilation is noted, though.
    Well several poasters here are; and I'm here. Make sense? Good.

PS: didn't Troomp also say it was a good idea?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Sledog said:

The good guy with a gun.

So a trained cop is too scared to fight back but we expect teachers to be able to stop a mass shooter?

You have one job in a school shooting scenario. Officers are to bypass all the wounded, dying, screaming kids and move as quickly as possible to locate and shoot the bad guy. It's that simple.

This is what happens when you lower standards. These people need to be weeded out during training but that's not happening. It's not happening because they simply need the bodies. So few of todays younger people can pass a police background check or psych test as well as the polygraph. Most departments are understaffed. Corners are being cut.
    This is really fucking cute until someone has a semi-auto long rifle with high capacity magazines and you have a 9mm with a 4" barrel.

That $50k a year (I'm being generous) isn't enough to send me or anyone with a brain into that scenario with no backup.

The guy isn't a pussy or a coward. He didn't want to die. 99% of pussies that talk hard do the same thing when shit goes down. A title and a small salary doesn't make you Die Hard.