Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cowards need not apply

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

I can't say I'm shocked.

Some people are made for charging at an armed assailant. Most aren't, and that includes school guards, cops, and soldiers. Not everyone is Audie Murphy - but nobody on Earth would have looked at Audie Murphy before the war and thought he'd be the enemy-charging bad motherfucker he was.

You can't teach that shit. You're born with it.

Has anyone figured out the cost of training, arming, and deploying these school guards? Will that be taken out of the schools' budgets, or will the worthless fucking politicians offering that solution figure out another way to fund it?

Having armed security sounds like a decent idea to me, but some are making it sound like the only fix we need. It isn't. If I was plotting against you, you'd better fucking have more than an armed teacher to stop it, or it would not turn out well. These shooter fucking kids go to these schools - they know who's a legit threat and who's just a clown with a gun. They know the schedules, the weaknesses, and the Achilles heels of the plans to stop them. I don't think any "system" to protect kids and schools is up to the task.

Again, I'll offer no solution - just criticism of stupid plans that haven't been thought through for shit.

So this begs the question

are you plotting against me?
    Not at the moment.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,952 Founders Club

dflea said:

I can't say I'm shocked.

Some people are made for charging at an armed assailant. Most aren't, and that includes school guards, cops, and soldiers. Not everyone is Audie Murphy - but nobody on Earth would have looked at Audie Murphy before the war and thought he'd be the enemy-charging bad motherfucker he was.

You can't teach that shit. You're born with it.

Has anyone figured out the cost of training, arming, and deploying these school guards? Will that be taken out of the schools' budgets, or will the worthless fucking politicians offering that solution figure out another way to fund it?

Having armed security sounds like a decent idea to me, but some are making it sound like the only fix we need. It isn't. If I was plotting against you, you'd better fucking have more than an armed teacher to stop it, or it would not turn out well. These shooter fucking kids go to these schools - they know who's a legit threat and who's just a clown with a gun. They know the schedules, the weaknesses, and the Achilles heels of the plans to stop them. I don't think any "system" to protect kids and schools is up to the task.

Again, I'll offer no solution - just criticism of stupid plans that haven't been thought through for shit.

So this begs the question

are you plotting against me?
    Do you look like OBK ?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    New info on PussyCop

Turns out, he’s a Social Justice Snowflake. https://mobile.twitter.com/scottbix/status/966832499568586752
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    couple of things - first I am checking all my relatives to make sure no Scots are there, second @dflea you are assuming the crazed bastards have planning capability in their attacks - all they seem to care about is lots of ammo and big dick extensions guns. no I would not want to go up against an attack planned by anyone from HH - that would be Hilinski (too soon?)
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    doogie said:

New info on PussyCop

Turns out, he’s a Social Justice Snowflake. https://mobile.twitter.com/scottbix/status/966832499568586752

Doogie doesn't realize that this "pussy cop" story actually makes his argument for arming teachers even more fucktarded.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,121 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

New info on PussyCop

Doogie doesn't realize that this "pussy cop" story actually makes his argument for arming teachers even more fucktarded.
    No, it's the failure of government to protect. People are dating turn in your guns the government will protect you. Here we have a failure at every level of government. Even the schools video system was fucked and on a 26 minute delay! Cops were using it and no one told them it was oun a crazy stupid delay. Everything that could go wrong went wrong.

FBI failed, local police/sheriff failed, officer on scene failed to engage.
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

New info on PussyCop

Fuck off. You are a domestic enemy of the United States.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,884 Standard Supporter
    89ute said:

One definitely surprise

The good guy with a gun.

So a trained cop is too scared to fight back but we expect teachers to be able to stop a mass shooter?

No, we don't "expect" teachers to stop mass shooters. We? want them to have the option.
    @89Ute: Reasonable suggestions such as these only further confuse 80% of these boreds.
    I do realize Broward County conspired to defraud the United States Government for Grants and other funding. This crooked piece of shit so called “cop” is part of it.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964
    edited February 2018
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

New info on PussyCop

No, it's the failure of government to protect. People are dating turn in your guns the government will protect you. Here we have a failure at every level of government. Even the schools video system was fucked and on a 26 minute delay! Cops were using it and no one told them it was oun a crazy stupid delay. Everything that could go wrong went wrong.

Engrish you fucking immigrant! PREEZE!!!! Engrish.
    I have fren going to cmunty corrage study engrish. So, so happy.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,121 Standard Supporter
    A little wisdom from Col. Cooper:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

New info on PussyCop

My phone has it's own ideas on what I want to say. How it turns "saying" into "asking" boggles me but I do have big fingers.

This proves the old adage "if seconds count the police are only minutes away". You are alone and you have always been alone. You just haven't been in a position to realize that fact yet.

Sledog said:

A little wisdom from Col. Cooper:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

New info on PussyCop

My phone has it's own ideas on what I want to say. How it turns "saying" into "asking" boggles me my mind, but I do have big fingers.

This proves the old adage "if seconds count the police are only minutes away". You are alone and you have always been alone. You just haven't been in a position to realize that fact yet.

Are you sure you're a real American?

The "alone" shit was dark man. I think I'll start drinking early today. Thanks.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

The good guy with a gun.

So a trained cop is too scared to fight back but we expect teachers to be able to stop a mass shooter?

Having teachers pack guns and provide security is beyond FS. Just as having someone who isn't fit to be a hall monitor, as this guy was, provide security and protect kids.

Each district that has more than 10,000 kids in it, has at least a Million dollars in deadwood salary that they pay to administrators. Incinerate that dead wood and use it to hire police to protect the schools. Just as it's done at every HS here in God's country.
    salemcoog said:

The good guy with a gun.

Having teachers pack guns and provide security is beyond FS. Just as having someone who isn't fit to be a hall monitor, as this guy was, provide security and protect kids.

Each district that has more than 10,000 kids in it, has at least a Million dollars in deadwood salary that they pay to administrators. Incinerate that dead wood and use it to hire police to protect the schools. Just as it's done at every HS here in God's country.
    Well, hallelujah! We agree on something other than our mutual love for our beloved Kewgs.

Starting with the fact that we're hardly drawing from the best and brightest for these spots to begin with, this isn't exactly the group that you want packing heat.

I guarantee something would go horribly wrong more than once in the first year alone.

I would NEVER have let my kids attend any school in which FUCKING TEACHERS have access to fire arms.

Armed guards? Sure, no problem. Fucking teachers? Get the fuck out with that. So FS.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,884 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2018

salemcoog said:

The good guy with a gun.

Well, hallelujah! We agree on something other than our mutual love for our beloved Kewgs.

Starting with the fact that we're hardly drawing from the best and brightest for these spots to begin with, this isn't exactly the group that you want packing heat.

I guarantee something would go horribly wrong more than once in the first year alone.

I would NEVER have let my kids attend any school in which FUCKING TEACHERS have access to fire arms.

Armed guards? Sure, no problem. Fucking teachers? Get the fuck out with that. So FS.
    Because all you've ever known, obviously, are shitty, lefty-lib teachers. And WSU Profs. Same thing.

And because we all know Veterans, ex-cops and responsible gun owners never become teachers, never operated guns, never had gun safety or self-defense training, never hunt, and we'd all rather teachers just stand there and get shot instead of having any opportunity to defend themselves or others.

You're both fucking dumb.

I want guns at my kids school, to-fucking-day!