Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Billy Graham sells the couch

1234568»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Anyone ever think maybe the bible got it all wrong and Hell is actually like a kick ass all night party complete with blow and naked hookers, and Heaven is really just like a bunch of nerdy people at bible camp sitting around doing needlepoint? I wonder these things after a few beers.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,806 Swaye's Wigwam

People forget that Billy Graham really hated North Vietnamese lesbians. In April 1969 he suggested to Nixon that if Peace talks failed we should bomb the dikes and end the war.

If we insist on bashing Communist scissor practitioners, then I am out.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Swaye said:

Anyone ever think maybe the bible got it all wrong and Hell is actually like a kick ass all night party complete with blow and naked hookers, and Heaven is really just like a bunch of nerdy people at bible camp sitting around doing needlepoint? I wonder these things after a few beers.

Yes.

Upstairs sounds like where the faggots hang out to me.

I'll hang with Lucifer, Jimi Hendrix and Bon Scott over Billy Graham and MLK Jr. any day.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964
    edited February 2018
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Now this I do disagree with. Putting the coffin in the Capital Rotunda doesn't sit right with me at all. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/billy-graham-to-lie-in-honor-in-capitol-rotunda/ar-BBJt9zY?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPCDHP

How many other dudes have had a personal audience with 11 American presidents?

Agree or disagree with his message, that's a pretty massive legacy at the presidential level.
    No, that just means we had 11 presidents who liked to dabble in the crazy. NOGAF except the crazies.
    insert dripping irony gif here
    the only drippy thing that's been inserted anywhere in and around you in the last two weeks is Race's cock during the Tax Code Wars.

Move along. It's Sally's turn on the computer. The adults are talking.
    Coherent thought isn't your strong suit huh?

Again when the lady with the Medcart comes around this afternoon..... SWALLOWWWW!!!!
    Pretty coherent for people who can read strong. I know reading was optional where you went to college. You have my sympathies. I'm sure it sucks being stupid.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    edited February 2018
    If we like sex drugs and rock n roll that could be heaven. Hell could be sitting in a pew