Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Billy Graham sells the couch

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
dnc HH is not for sermon seekers. Your church group potluck on Wednsday is perfect for that. Dawgman conducts sermons by Kim in every thread... You know that, and your wifey prefers your interweb history shows that as she checks it daily.

Like the NFL, Sundays are a bummer . Church is boring i get that...but keep it off this forum. As far as ass fucking is concerned, keep trying. She'll give in eventually. But when she does dont bury it. Start with the head the 1st time. Tease her with an inch at a time.. Pretty soon she'll be grabbing your hips and sinking that buddy of yours. Dont dump in there though, itll be the last time. I know its tempting, but unload on her back. Otherwise youre cooking dinner for 3 days

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I'm glad @ArtBriles finally has a new roommate.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Billy Graham was a fine man and good to the country. He will be missed.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,566 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Agreed. Swaggart and Jessica Hahn were way more entertaining but BG was one for the ages.

Hoping he enjoys his 72 virgins in heaven.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    doogie said:

Disagree.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    Former President Jimmy Carter said in a statement that Graham “had an enormous influence on my own spiritual life.”

“Rosalynn and I are deeply saddened to learn of the death of The Reverend Billy Graham,” Carter said. “Tirelessly spreading a message of fellowship and hope, he shaped the spiritual lives of tens of millions of people worldwide. Broad-minded, forgiving, and humble in his treatment of others, he exemplified the life of Jesus Christ by constantly reaching out for opportunities to serve."

People forget that Jimmy was the first candidate to say he was born again

Former President Jimmy Carter said in a statement that Graham “had an enormous influence on my own spiritual life.”

“Rosalynn and I are deeply saddened to learn of the death of The Reverend Billy Graham,” Carter said. “Tirelessly spreading a message of fellowship and hope, he shaped the spiritual lives of tens of millions of people worldwide. Broad-minded, forgiving, and humble in his treatment of others, he exemplified the life of Jesus Christ by constantly reaching out for opportunities to serve."

Jimmy Carter also said he had lust in his heart. I can respect that.

Not as much as William Jefferson blowing his wad on the blue dress - but still respect.

Not as much as William Jefferson blowing his wad on the blue dress - but still respect.
    One of the few Playboy articles I actually read was his interview. Jimmy Conner's girlfriend was naked in it
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited February 2018

One of the few Playboy articles I actually read was his interview. Jimmy Conner's girlfriend was naked in it
    Jimmy had it going on. I couldn't read the articles in that issue because some pages were stuck together.
    Billy was the first event in the Kingdome
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,971 Founders Club
    I respected that Graham, at least, tried to maintain an a-political stance as opposed to being completely in the bag for the right- e.g., like Jerry Falwell.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

I respected that Graham, at least, tried to maintain an a-political stance as opposed to being completely in the bag for the right- e.g., like Jerry Falwell.

It's cute that you think this.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    BearsWiin said:

He was a registered Democrat

People forget that Billy Graham really hated North Vietnamese lesbians. In April 1969 he suggested to Nixon that if Peace talks failed we should bomb the dikes and end the war.

https://www.google.com/search?q=north+vietnamese+lesbians&client=firefox-b-1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjEyZPyxrfZAhVExFQKHZh4AO4Q_AUICygC&biw=1920&bih=943

Because that's what I do....a google image search of "North Vietnamese Lesbians" proves Billy was right.

Not hot.

The South Vietnamese Lesbian search wasn't much different.
    BearsWiin said:

Yes, I know it's cute. But he wasn't nearly as bad of some of the evangelical right. He never joined the Moral Majority for example.
    dnc said:

BearsWiin said:

The evangelical right in the US are Southern Democrats.

BearsWiin said:

Yes, I know it's cute. But he wasn't nearly as bad of some of the evangelical right. He never joined the Moral Majority for example.
    He just laid the groundwork for it.
    dnc said:

BearsWiin said:

So was Race