Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to BackthePack (OFFICIAL Advice Thread)

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Swaye said:

Let me give you some more advice that will seriously help your life...

1) If you go down on it and it tastes like a penny, stop licking. You might have AIDS.
    2) Might seem like a good idea to earn your red wings one day. It's not.
    3) Even if you are white collar, learn how to use tools and fix shit. It might save your life one day.
    4) Get in a real fist fight at least once in your life. You learn a lot about yourself.
    5) If you dream big, you'll probably fail. That's okay. Turn to drinking instead.
    6) If you ever do anything super embarrassing or humiliating, immediately act like you meant to do it. Anything else makes you look like a weak fag.
    7) Never weed eat in shorts. See number 6 above.
    8) Go on a real hunt and kill something with some regularity. You aren't a man until you can kill, clean and cook your own food. This includes building the fire to cook it on. Trust me on this.
    9) Jail is fine, but never go to prison. Jail gives you street cred. Prison gives you anal rape.
    10) Buy and own an old Jeep. This step will help you achieve steps 3 and 8 above.

Wow, that’s actually some good advice.

I’ll throw in a few:

1) To add to @Swaye’s #3, also learn one of the “feminine arts” (baking, sewing, etc.) I’m not saying you have to make a soufflé or custom window treatments, but it shows people (especially the ladies) that you’re man enough to hem your own damn pants.

2) Own one really nice, tailored suit (and the appropriate matching suit, shoes, belt, etc.)

3) Before you start something, have a plan B, C, D, etc. Life never works out how you expect.

4) If you have the opportunity to travel/study abroad, DO IT!

5) Don’t call for deaths/genocide

BONUS ADVICE:

Oh, and I liked this quote from the movie “Roadhouse” (shoutout to @Pitchfork51):

“All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice.”
    Had to flag.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,379 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Let me give you some more advice that will seriously help your life...

1) If you go down on it and it tastes like a penny, stop licking. You might have AIDS.
    2) Might seem like a good idea to earn your red wings one day. It's not.
    3) Even if you are white collar, learn how to use tools and fix shit. It might save your life one day.
    4) Get in a real fist fight at least once in your life. You learn a lot about yourself.
    5) If you dream big, you'll probably fail. That's okay. Turn to drinking instead.
    6) If you ever do anything super embarrassing or humiliating, immediately act like you meant to do it. Anything else makes you look like a weak fag.
    7) Never weed eat in shorts. See number 6 above.
    8) Go on a real hunt and kill something with some regularity. You aren't a man until you can kill, clean and cook your own food. This includes building the fire to cook it on. Trust me on this.
    9) Jail is fine, but never go to prison. Jail gives you street cred. Prison gives you anal rape.
    10) Buy and own an old Jeep. This step will help you achieve steps 3 and 8 above.

Wow, that’s actually some good advice.

I’ll throw in a few:

1) To add to @Swaye’s #3, also learn one of the “feminine arts” (baking, sewing, etc.) I’m not saying you have to make a soufflé or custom window treatments, but it shows people (especially the ladies) that you’re man enough to hem your own damn pants.

2) Own one really nice, tailored suit (and the appropriate matching suit, shoes, belt, etc.)

3) Before you start something, have a plan B, C, D, etc. Life never works out how you expect.

4) If you have the opportunity to travel/study abroad, DO IT!

5) Don’t call for deaths/genocide

BONUS ADVICE:

Oh, and I liked this quote from the movie “Roadhouse” (shoutout to @Pitchfork51):

All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice.”
    This is actually how I try to run Hardcore Husky. #InternetRoadhouse
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Fun fact: In general, Girls are filthier then Guys when it comes to bathrooms

they shed their hair everywhere and have a bunch of cosmetic shit in the bathroom in general.

Facts.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    You can’t buy the advice and wisdom offered here.

Remember: Though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    And actually the military is a great way to pay for college. Enlist for four years and get the MGIB, save half your base pay and you'll be living large. Don't get sucked into reenlistment.

You're statistically unlikely to be killed or maimed.
    edited October 2017
    AZDuck said:

College is just prep for grad school. Liberal arts colleges will get you into grad school.

Don't be a fag and skimp on maff unless you can throw a deep out.

Debt is slavery. Minimize or eliminate your exposure to student loans.

Good colleges will help you get your degree with little or no debt. Shitty colleges will give you all loans financial aid.

If you must go to public colleges for undergrad and you can't do it without loans, consider 2 years at a JC. Some have excellent college prep programs at bargain prices.

I'm going to Gonzaga most likely.

AZDuck said:

College is just prep for grad school. Liberal arts colleges will get you into grad school.

Don't be a fag and skimp on maff unless you can throw a deep out.

Debt is slavery. Minimize or eliminate your exposure to student loans.

Good colleges will help you get your degree with little or no debt. Shitty colleges will give you all loans financial aid.

If you must go to public colleges for undergrad and you can't do it without loans, consider 2 years at a JC. Some have excellent college prep programs at bargain prices.

I'm going to Gonzaga most likely.
    Grandfather wants to pay for my college!
    Who's the fag now?
    Fuck off.