Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vegas terror attack

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2017
    dhdawg said:

Two cars. A wife. Likely well to do living in Vegas. And that's what you choose to do.
    Seriously

So when are you and your dipshit left wing looney buddies in the US and Europe going to get on board with banning and expelling the moslems from the West? How many more dead bodies will it take? How much more evidence do you morons need? Your brain dead equalivents over in Germany just voted in Merkel for a 4th term after she let millions of these animals flood into the country. They don't belong in the west, they belong in the stone age. But...but...the white supremacists.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
  • Options
    edited October 2017
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Do we know this guy was muslim and doing this for allah, or was he just a fucking crazy bastard? I'm in Mexico (stoopid job) and all the TV is in spanish...stoopid Sheraton.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Do we know this guy was muslim and doing this for allah, or was he just a fucking crazy bastard? I'm in Mexico (stoopid job) and all the TV is in spanish...stoopid Sheraton.

ISIS took responsibility.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I really wish I could have blown up more of them.

Just found BBC News on the TV, I think it's the only english channel I have, and they were just saying LVPD just said it was not terror related?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Shooter was 64 year old white guy. As usual.i knew it wasn't Muslims because he actually hit his targets. Also, his name was "Steven Paddock." Not really Mooslumy. Maybe a recent convert, but more likely a pissed off old white and rich guy.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/02/554976369/section-of-las-vegas-strip-is-closed-after-music-festival-shooting

It would be wrong to politicize this tragedy by discussing the relationship between easy access to firearms and mass shootings in the United States.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

It would be wrong to politicize this tragedy by discussing the relationship between easy access to firearms and mass shootings in the United States.

Guns kill people, people don't kill people POTD.
  • Options
    edited October 2017

AZDuck said:

Just think of how many people this asshole could have killed by hurling knives and ninja stars from his hotel balcony instead of spraying the crowd with rifle fire.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Just found BBC News on the TV, I think it's the only english channel I have, and they were just saying LVPD just said it was not terror related?
    I read earlier that ISIS claimed responsibility and had threatened a Las Vegas attack, so this is really weird. Not as expected.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I read earlier that ISIS claimed responsibility and had threatened a Las Vegas attack, so this is really weird. Not as expected.
    Yeah when I first saw the thread here I just sort of assumed it was some religion of peacer. But turns out it was a Timothy McVeigh/Unabomber type loser (it appears). Will be interesting to see what this guy's "issue" was in the coming days.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Just think of how many people this asshole could have killed by hurling knives and ninja stars from his hotel balcony instead of spraying the crowd with rifle fire.
    It's always take away 2nd amendment rights with the left. 2nd amendment exists for a reason.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Yeah when I first saw the thread here I just sort of assumed it was some religion of peacer. But turns out it was a Timothy McVeigh/Unabomber type loser (it appears). Will be interesting to see what this guy's "issue" was in the coming days.
    At least they killed the piece of shit, no trial, no waiting for justice or an execution that will never happen, and no taxpayer money wasted on keeping trash like that alive.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I am just wondering what the motivator was at this point...recent muslim convert as old white guy? Racist? Anti NWO nut job? Antifa loser who wanted to kill rednecks at a country concert? Pissed off gay guy who hates Trump? Pissed off Trump supporter who hates gays? Or maybe just some mentally deranged lunatic who didn't have a cause but wanted to kill people?

• Options
    Maybe the loser lost all his money gambling and decided to take it out on the world.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I heard he likes Rachel Maddow
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    The Brady Bill needs to come back and not have a time limit.

I loved how they reported that it isn't terrorism or linked to terrorism. Only brown people can be terrorists. If you tell white people that white people are terrorists you can't sell them fear anymore.
  • Options
    Who da fuck knows. Charles Whitman type? But wifey I'd a "person of interest."

Also, OBK, I like guns and am probably a better shot and know much more about them than you do.

Regulation to ensure public safety of a dangerous instrumentality =\= confiscation.

I'm fucking tired of mass murders happening every time some whack job gets it in his head to blow people away. It's fucking preventable terrorism.