Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vegas terror attack

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

What a sexist, condescending response to a female journalist.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

One of the best articles I've read on the situation. The founders were unbelievably wise men.

http://www.indystar.com/story/opinion/columnists/varvel/2017/10/03/varvel-las-vegas-shooter-had-heart-problem/726992001/

Limits and restrictions are on the way. Gun owners are going to lose this fight and fuck it up for everyone if they don't remedy the situation themselves. The old saw that guns don't kill people, while theoretically true, doesn't hold in situations like this. Automatic weapons killed way too many people this time and arguments that a suicide bomber or asteroid could kill just as many or more aren't going to fly this time.
    Don't tell anyone but it could have been worse if one simply used three guns semi auto only with a scope.
    I urge all my fellow gun owners to wise up and get ahead of this shit, now. If we don't prescribe the remedies they will be shoved up our asses. Stonewalling isn't going to work anymore. The old arguments don't meet the facts of what happened in Vegas. Let go of automatic modifiers and large capacity magazines before they are taken by force along with a laundry list of other shit that paranoid lefties want to make illegal.

If the Feds will kill Randy Weaver's wife and kid for showing a guy how to shorten a shotgun, they sure as shit will storm houses to remove "assault" weapons after another ban goes into effect.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

One of the best articles I've read on the situation. The founders were unbelievably wise men.

http://www.indystar.com/story/opinion/columnists/varvel/2017/10/03/varvel-las-vegas-shooter-had-heart-problem/726992001/

Limits and restrictions are on the way. Gun owners are going to lose this fight and fuck it up for everyone if they don't remedy the situation themselves. The old saw that guns don't kill people, while theoretically true, doesn't hold in situations like this. Automatic weapons killed way too many people this time and arguments that a suicide bomber or asteroid could kill just as many or more aren't going to fly this time.
    Don't tell anyone but it could have been worse if one simply used three guns semi auto only with a scope.
    I urge all my fellow gun owners to wise up and get ahead of this shit, now. If we don't prescribe the remedies they will be shoved up our asses. Stonewalling isn't going to work anymore. The old arguments don't meet the facts of what happened in Vegas. Let go of automatic modifiers and large capacity magazines before they are taken by force along with a laundry list of other shit that paranoid lefties want to make illegal.

If the Feds will kill Randy Weaver's wife and kid for showing a guy how to shorten a shotgun, they sure as shit will storm houses to remove "assault" weapons after another ban goes into effect.
    I'm quite fond of having things shoved up my ass, so I'll wait.

#pegging
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,026
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

No. Just no.
    Absolutely. Even bolt guns. 9+ minutes.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

No. Just no.
    How do you figure? He hit close to 600 people in those 9 minutes, more than 1 a second.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

#pegging
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

No. Just no.
    Have you ever fired a weapon? Full auto spray into a crowd is going to be infinitely more effective. You get three or four shots then people start running and you aren't hitting much after that.

There are like 600 people injured.

The Nazis were smarter than you, WAY smarter. There is a reason they had machine guns in those pill boxes on the beach and not a dude with a scope.

When soldiers came under fire in Vietnam they instantly called for the M-60 to get to the front, not a guy with a scope.

Just say you're an old white guy so you are irrational and that was ok during your prime. Everyone here already knows this. Race evolved a little, you didn't.
    YVBE
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

No. Just no.
    Have you ever fired a weapon? Full auto spray into a crowd is going to be infinitely more effective. You get three or four shots then people start running and you aren't hitting much after that.

There are like 600 people injured.

The Nazis were smarter than you, WAY smarter. There is a reason they had machine guns in those pill boxes on the beach and not a dude with a scope.

When soldiers came under fire in Vietnam they instantly called for the M-60 to get to the front, not a guy with a scope.

Just say you're an old white guy so you are irrational and that was ok during your prime. Everyone here already knows this. Race evolved a little, you didn't.
    YVBE
    Go Army! TYFYS.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

#pegging
    Oh god, oh god....70's bush.

Does Raquel show bush in this film? I haven't seen it; am just familiar with the scene.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

#pegging
    Oh god, oh god....70's bush.

Does Raquel show bush in this film? I haven't seen it; am just familiar with the scene.
    Ax @RaceBannon - he was there.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Actually I am de evolving
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

so your saying, we've been warned?
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    Vegas shooter booked room in Chicago during Lollapalooza

Looking more and more like this wasn't politically motivated in either direction. Dude just really wanted to kill a lot of people.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He was also in Boston

And

One of the great travesties of life is no nude shots of Raquel. At all. I had her 10,000 BC poster. As close as it gets. She may have a wet white shirt shot in a Jim Brown movie

It's not too late, I'd take one of her 70 year old tits