Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Its hard to say if things are as bad as they seem in comparison to duck. The entirely of Petersens persona was being low key and real while Cristo is pretty much the opposite. So yeah they will have a better rated class this year most likely but if Lake is following some of the same trends as pete then he might end up with a strong finish.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    When "if" and "might" are brought to a fight, Oregon's t-shirt cannon still wins
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Canadawg said:

Great news everyone

Canadawg said:

Great news everyone

Who is this guy?
  • Options
    ATLDawgATLDawg Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    dOgmaster said:

ATLDawg said:

Sonic is a great insider. One issue with his biography. They stopped selling dime bags in Washington when I was in high school and i'm 40. Just saying.

Prior to legalization I used to grab dime bags on The Ave when in a pinch.
    I misspoke I was thinking nickel bag.. Apoligies to Sonic the Great!!

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TommySQC said:

Canadawg said:

Great news everyone

All bad news if true. Oregon outworks UW staff all day long. I just don't understand how you can let your chief rival do this to you. Then kick sand in your face. As a competitor, it would burn my soul. I would go out of my way to fuck them over.

But thats just me. Not like I'm a Bitcoin millionaire or anything.
    why the udub AD doesnt have people cyberattacking oregon coaches social media and recruiting infrastructure all day is a mystery to me
    Its baffling that a little shit hole University has such a presence, yet UW just doesn't get it
    Perception is king.

"You're right! You're not your dad! He could sell a ketchup Popsicle to a woman in white gloves!"

Right now Mario is Tommy's dad in his prime, and Jimmy is Tommy when he leaves the oil can in the hood.
    A little embarrassed to admit I understood this.

Who gets to bang 10?
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ATLDawg said:

dOgmaster said:

ATLDawg said:

Sonic is a great insider. One issue with his biography. They stopped selling dime bags in Washington when I was in high school and i'm 40. Just saying.

Prior to legalization I used to grab dime bags on The Ave when in a pinch.
    I misspoke I was thinking nickel bag.. Apoligies to Sonic the Great!!

This shit is just a hobby to me
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I also sold drugs. Started off with dubs and eighths, moved on to growing weed, then ecstasy, then blow, and the eventual terminus of heroin. Did it from the time I was 15, through my undergrad, until the eventual conclusion of me being arrested with a half key of blow, a few ounces of heroin, a scale, and a gun. Got to spend a week in jail, learned that I'm pretty good at basketball while wearing flip flops. To answer the obvious question: I never, not even once, raped a fellow inmate. Took me over a year and a lot of lawyer time to get the charges dropped and expunged.

I wish bitcoin would have existed back then. I invested in nice wheels for my benz, sneakers, couture, and trips for me and my bitches. Very poor rate of return on those. I did have someone that traded me her boyfriend's game worn jersey for an ounce of schwag, I still have the jersey. She signed it for some reason, and needless to say her boyfriend wasn't her boyfriend once he made it in the NFL.

I think I know what my problem was. I was eight years old when I came to this country, and I came from a place that had indoor toilets. Because of that, instead of striking it rich in internets money I have a sweet diamond plated jersey. I grew up in a house that had two toilets for every person, and four of the bathrooms had separate bidets. That's probably why it took me so long to reach my potential, my asshole had been spoiled by being able to drop deuces into water from an early age.

I love you.

You = Me
    @RatherBeBrewing i feel like I know you. Do you look like mark degraff or some shit? Blonde one hit wonder with blue eyes. Dreamy as fuck.

You dropped a pile of blow on a table the size of a bag of sand one time after we just spent a week together in the toughest eastside jail... probably not but I want to believe that’s you.
    Probably not me. Not sure who Mark Degraff is, but I've been told I look like a young Kirsten Dunst. Then again, I still run into people from the previous decade who recognize me, recount a story that probably happened, but I don't recall them.

I will say this about crack - it is the most underrated drug there is. Other than heroin, which is just maintenance, it was the substance of choice. All those scare tactics about crackheads, gang wars, and crack babies gave it a bad name. Ruined the name of a fine recreational drug.

My whole point of bringing this up is that while Sonics has obvious insider info his life story doesn't compute. Even if you were getting weed for free you wouldn't make shit selling dimes and dubs, at least not investing type money. And wanting to launder money at that point? There are dudes who sell a couple of grand of heroin everyday and they've never needed to launder money beyond needing a prepaid card. I would have believed Sonics more if he said he got the money by running around really fast and collecting gold rings.

Preach! Hard way better than soft, can never get other white boys to do it with me, because of your stated stigma.

All the "scariest" drugs are the best, though. Meth, heroin, crack ruin people's lives because they are literally Too Much Fun, as DFW's Madame Psychosis put it.
  • Options
    WRDawgWRDawg Member Posts: 55
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    sonics 1993 = J Hop alt account
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Great news everyone

Canadawg said:

Great news everyone

Who is this guy?
    Just a rando on r/cfb
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    It's the aborted poop in the backyard that gives me pause. Most real immigrants just let it fly, not a second thought.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Canadawg said:

Great news everyone

purplereign044 is your source?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

Nice job Fags! Recruiting

Canadawg said:

Its hard to say if things are as bad as they seem in comparison to duck. The entirely of Petersens persona was being low key and real while Cristo is pretty much the opposite. So yeah they will have a better rated class this year most likely but if Lake is following some of the same trends as pete then he might end up with a strong finish.

The class comes down to JTT, Ebuka, and Bowers. The coaches feel or felt --recently-- they are in decent shape on all 3. Tucker looks good.

Agressive recruiters fight for players until they sign. We want recruiters that refuse taking no for an answer. They think they can close most players who continue taking calls, even if they're committed elsewhere.

Eddie Van Der Does had a page in the media guide until he didn't.

Yep, get 2 out of those 3 and the class is solid.

Hit all 3 and it's pretty damn good.

1 for 3 is a disaster and ohfer is unspeakable.

• Options
    SanchoSancho Member Posts: 249
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2020
    ATLDawg said: