Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I also sold drugs. Started off with dubs and eighths, moved on to growing weed, then ecstasy, then blow, and the eventual terminus of heroin. Did it from the time I was 15, through my undergrad, until the eventual conclusion of me being arrested with a half key of blow, a few ounces of heroin, a scale, and a gun. Got to spend a week in jail, learned that I'm pretty good at basketball while wearing flip flops. To answer the obvious question: I never, not even once, raped a fellow inmate. Took me over a year and a lot of lawyer time to get the charges dropped and expunged.

I wish bitcoin would have existed back then. I invested in nice wheels for my benz, sneakers, couture, and trips for me and my bitches. Very poor rate of return on those. I did have someone that traded me her boyfriend's game worn jersey for an ounce of schwag, I still have the jersey. She signed it for some reason, and needless to say her boyfriend wasn't her boyfriend once he made it in the NFL.

I think I know what my problem was. I was eight years old when I came to this country, and I came from a place that had indoor toilets. Because of that, instead of striking it rich in internets money I have a sweet diamond plated jersey. I grew up in a house that had two toilets for every person, and four of the bathrooms had separate bidets. That's probably why it took me so long to reach my potential, my asshole had been spoiled by being able to drop deuces into water from an early age.

I love you.

You = Me
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Should we go ahead and change the title of this thread? Mods?
  • MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Title suggestions please.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Title suggestions please.
    Fags, you’re all fags.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2020
    Emoterman said:

Mooser42 said:

Q for @sonics1993 ... if you are 26 and you were addicted to MTV at 16, that means you weren’t watching music. So that timeframe means you were addicted to either The Hills, Laguna Beach, or my super sweet 16. Which stupid show were you addicted to and how did that fuel your future in dealing the drugs?

Being a drug dealer only requires an addiction.

And no, I didn’t listen to biggie.

And yes, it’s all about me so Fuck off
    https://youtu.be/ST5AwpbnCGk
    More this...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZYb_8MM1tGQ

@RatherBeBrewing I raise you oxy, meth and crack addiction and dealing.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    mrdoog said:

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that JTT is gone.

LIFPO

• CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

mrdoog said:

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that JTT is gone.

LIFPO

Is that you?
    Swaye's Wigwam

I also sold drugs. Started off with dubs and eighths, moved on to growing weed, then ecstasy, then blow, and the eventual terminus of heroin. Did it from the time I was 15, through my undergrad, until the eventual conclusion of me being arrested with a half key of blow, a few ounces of heroin, a scale, and a gun. Got to spend a week in jail, learned that I'm pretty good at basketball while wearing flip flops. To answer the obvious question: I never, not even once, raped a fellow inmate. Took me over a year and a lot of lawyer time to get the charges dropped and expunged.

I wish bitcoin would have existed back then. I invested in nice wheels for my benz, sneakers, couture, and trips for me and my bitches. Very poor rate of return on those. I did have someone that traded me her boyfriend's game worn jersey for an ounce of schwag, I still have the jersey. She signed it for some reason, and needless to say her boyfriend wasn't her boyfriend once he made it in the NFL.

I think I know what my problem was. I was eight years old when I came to this country, and I came from a place that had indoor toilets. Because of that, instead of striking it rich in internets money I have a sweet diamond plated jersey. I grew up in a house that had two toilets for every person, and four of the bathrooms had separate bidets. That's probably why it took me so long to reach my potential, my asshole had been spoiled by being able to drop deuces into water from an early age.

I love you.

You = Me
    @RatherBeBrewing i feel like I know you. Do you look like mark degraff or some shit? Blonde one hit wonder with blue eyes. Dreamy as fuck.

You dropped a pile of blow on a table the size of a bag of sand one time after we just spent a week together in the toughest eastside jail... probably not but I want to believe that’s you.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,047
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Great news everyone

edited July 2020
  • ATLDawgATLDawg Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Sonic is a great insider. One issue with his biography. They stopped selling dime bags in Washington when I was in high school and i'm 40. Just saying.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    Founders Club
    ATLDawg said:

Sonic is a great insider. One issue with his biography. They stopped selling dime bags in Washington when I was in high school and i'm 40. Just saying.

Who is they? Stores still sell grams.
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 560
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ATLDawg said:

Prior to legalization I used to grab dime bags on The Ave when in a pinch.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    TommySQC said:

Canadawg said:

Great news everyone

All bad news if true. Oregon outworks UW staff all day long. I just don't understand how you can let your chief rival do this to you. Then kick sand in your face. As a competitor, it would burn my soul. I would go out of my way to fuck them over.

But thats just me. Not like I'm a Bitcoin millionaire or anything.
    Oregon is the most important game of the season (which won't happen). UW needs to make a statement in that game, like putting up 72(which won't happen). Absolute must win game.
    No one wants to say he’s got a 93 Sonics

TommySQC said:

Canadawg said:

Great news everyone

All bad news if true. Oregon outworks UW staff all day long. I just don't understand how you can let your chief rival do this to you. Then kick sand in your face. As a competitor, it would burn my soul. I would go out of my way to fuck them over.

But thats just me. Not like I'm a Bitcoin millionaire or anything.
    why the udub AD doesnt have people cyberattacking oregon coaches social media and recruiting infrastructure all day is a mystery to me
    Where are the raciest text from Cristoballs