Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2020

Sonic- Being rich doesn’t make you legitimate, I have a lot of rich friends that are dumb as fuck, and just got lucky. Put your dick back in your pants and put the ruler back in the drawer. You’ve been spot on so far, so you really don’t need to defend yourself, allow the commitments to do that for you. Keep up the good work.

BTP- I like you, but quit acting like an insufferable little pussy. Just because you hear some bad news, doesn’t give you a legitimate reason to go off the rails. You’re better than that.

Moving on...

Going off the rails huh? I got what I wanted out of sonics. I don’t care what I looked like nor do I care about this board.
  • Options
    MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

ATLDawg said:

Let's be real, we haven't been a threat for JTT for a while now.

Two weeks ago you said his family preferred UW. What changed?
    Nothing, JTT doesn’t feel like Washington can contend. A big reason why Oregon is doing so well is because they are seen as best of both worlds. Family can still go to the games while he can play for a playoff contending team.
    How in the hell is Oregon a playoff contender? I guess they do a great job of generating hype, they win a Rose Bowl and have some well known players, but that's it.

I suppose this is what UW gets for losing every big time bowl game.
    I mean look at there recruiting class, they are doing a great job convincing recruits that the only school on the west coast able to compete for a national title is them. Mario is building a monster. Got no clue what Jimmy is doing.
    That's what Troy Franklin talked about when he committed that Oregon he feels like he can play for a national championship.

That's the Oregon recruiting path forward ... talk about things that you can't prove per se and talk about forward looking items and narratives. It's just a shift into something far less polarizing than the narrative that they were spinning last summer.
    School A has all of their coaches and players putting pictures of the rings they just won for the pac-12 and Rose Bowl all over twitter and Instagram

School B just had their head coach put a picture up of some ugly ass shoes on his Twitter

Which school do you choose?
  • Options

Tequilla said:

ATLDawg said:

Let's be real, we haven't been a threat for JTT for a while now.

Two weeks ago you said his family preferred UW. What changed?
    Nothing, JTT doesn’t feel like Washington can contend. A big reason why Oregon is doing so well is because they are seen as best of both worlds. Family can still go to the games while he can play for a playoff contending team.
    How in the hell is Oregon a playoff contender? I guess they do a great job of generating hype, they win a Rose Bowl and have some well known players, but that's it.

I suppose this is what UW gets for losing every big time bowl game.
    I mean look at there recruiting class, they are doing a great job convincing recruits that the only school on the west coast able to compete for a national title is them. Mario is building a monster. Got no clue what Jimmy is doing.
    That's what Troy Franklin talked about when he committed that Oregon he feels like he can play for a national championship.

That's the Oregon recruiting path forward ... talk about things that you can't prove per se and talk about forward looking items and narratives. It's just a shift into something far less polarizing than the narrative that they were spinning last summer.
    School A has all of their coaches and players putting pictures of the rings they just won for the pac-12 and Rose Bowl all over twitter and Instagram

School B just had their head coach put a picture up of some ugly ass shoes on his Twitter

Which school do you choose?
    YMU.
  • Options
    SanchoSancho Member Posts: 249
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Sonic- Being rich doesn’t make you legitimate, I have a lot of rich friends that are dumb as fuck, and just got lucky. Put your dick back in your pants and put the ruler back in the drawer. You’ve been spot on so far, so you really don’t need to defend yourself, allow the commitments to do that for you. Keep up the good work.

BTP- I like you, but quit acting like an insufferable little pussy. Just because you hear some bad news, doesn’t give you a legitimate reason to go off the rails. You’re better than that.

Moving on...

Why must you have legitimate takes that make you respect me. It really fucks with my irrational hate of of ducks
  • Options

Gladstone said:

how about we don't run off one of the only actual insiders we have left here

thanks in advance

Stop it. The need for spoonfed “insider” bullshit has always been stupid.
    This place has become what it once mocked dawgman for. Shit is sad. Keep slurping the “insiders”, 10.95 please.
  • Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Clearly btp has major issues with Sonics stealing his thunder as a husky insider. I respect Sonics even more now not for his insider info as much as how he made his money. Go make some skrlla and then pop off lil ballz
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Gladstone said:

thanks in advance

This place has become what it once mocked dawgman for. Shit is sad. Keep slurping the “insiders”, 10.95 please.
    My barber and I had a good laugh when we saw who posted this shit.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

thanks in advance

My barber and I had a good laugh when we saw who posted this shit.
    This is what you’re trying to make fun of. When sonics went on of the biggest douche bag posting sprees of all time.

Sad to see how far DNC has fallen!