Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2020
    This message board isn’t the hive of scum and villainy it once was.

• Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Baseman said:

Let's be real, we haven't been a threat for JTT for a while now.

Two weeks ago you said his family preferred UW. What changed?
    He doesn’t know what he’s talking about. No one does.
    The voice of maturity and reason
    I’m not right don’t even act or try to play insider anymore. But this guy is the biggest flip floppy, loser expectations, blow hard ever.
    Petersen man love too
    He just repeats the obvious at this point too. He’s a fucking tool bag. I too can pretend to play insider off the crystal balls or the Oklahoma mods posts!!
    A white privileged college kid is attacking my credibility, how will I go on.
    This is why you’re a hypocritical douche bag btw.
    Dude, throw as many insults to me as you want. I'm 26 and have a net worth over 8 mill, it doesn't effect me. All this shit is a hobby to me. There are way more important things in my life then recruiting so none of this really matters to me. If you life is really that much effected by recruiting or football then you need to re-evaluate your life.
    You may be worth 8 mil but not knowing the difference between affect and effect will be a major roadblock in life.
    Or there and their.
    I could never understand the difference between them. Probably why I dropped out of high school, was never book smart.
    Sounds like daddy’s money worked out for you!
    My family grew up in a village where there was no plumbing or electricity. When I came to America at the age of 12 and saw a toilet for the first time I was terrified and refused to use it. I tried to shit in the back yard but was stopped and told they don't do this in America. I didn't have cable until I was 16 years old where I then became addicted to MTV. I love my father but that dude was broke as hell.
    Well, WTF Sonics. What am I missing and are you hiring? Background in security and roughing up want to be TUFFs. Holla if I can help, brother.
    Honestly the way I got rich is so stupid. Sold drugs in my early 20’s as I was attending community college. Nothing major just weed, adderall and codeine if I could get my hands on it. Obviously I couldn’t put the money in my bank account so I had to figure out a way to launder it. In comes bitcoin and a few years later when bitcoin goes on a crazy run to 20k, those dime bags I sold a few years back really add up. I did get my bachelors from Washington in 2016 in Biology but have never used it. Since then, I managed my money pretty well, buying real estate and have a good financial advisor who gets me 5-10% return a year on my brokerage accounts. Based on that and the rent I take in every month off my duplexes, I’m pretty well set. But still have my goal of hitting 10 mill by the age of 30.
    Bitcoin that’s the story you’re going with?
    Trust me, I wish I had a more impressive story.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    What is there to discuss at this point?

You pretty much have to have your head in the sand to continue saying that things tied to the UW program from a forward looking perspective is looking good. Jimmy's proving to be in way over his head. We'll see this play out on the field in 3-5 years at the most. If the coaching acumen isn't there, we'll waste away the talent that we have and it'll materialize in the next 2-3 years.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,608
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

Why the fucking hate BTP? Why do you give a shit?

To each their own ...

The reality of the situation is Jimmy Lake is increasingly looking like a bust of a hire ... the evidence has been mounting

Getting blown out for JTT would be further evidence that he doesn't have what it takes at the highest levels as a head coach at this point in his career.

Seems like Jimmy is not ready for prime time. What do you think a national HC search would have yielded? Probably lose the 2020 class if Jimmy is not promoted and maybe best case scenario is hire some coordinator from somewhere?

Unless ol Wilcox drives north.

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

I’m not right don’t even act or try to play insider anymore. But this guy is the biggest flip floppy, loser expectations, blow hard ever.
    Petersen man love too
    He just repeats the obvious at this point too. He’s a fucking tool bag. I too can pretend to play insider off the crystal balls or the Oklahoma mods posts!!
    Dude, throw as many insults to me as you want. I'm 26 and have a net worth over 8 mill, it doesn't effect me. All this shit is a hobby to me. There are way more important things in my life then recruiting so none of this really matters to me. If you life is really that much effected by recruiting or football then you need to re-evaluate your life.
    You may be worth 8 mil but not knowing the difference between affect and effect will be a major roadblock in life.
    Or there and their.
    I could never understand the difference between them. Probably why I dropped out of high school, was never book smart.
    My family grew up in a village where there was no plumbing or electricity. When I came to America at the age of 12 and saw a toilet for the first time I was terrified and refused to use it. I tried to shit in the back yard but was stopped and told they don't do this in America. I didn't have cable until I was 16 years old where I then became addicted to MTV. I love my father but that dude was broke as hell.
    Well, WTF Sonics. What am I missing and are you hiring? Background in security and roughing up want to be TUFFs. Holla if I can help, brother.
    Honestly the way I got rich is so stupid. Sold drugs in my early 20’s as I was attending community college. Nothing major just weed, adderall and codeine if I could get my hands on it. Obviously I couldn’t put the money in my bank account so I had to figure out a way to launder it. In comes bitcoin and a few years later when bitcoin goes on a crazy run to 20k, those dime bags I sold a few years back really add up. I did get my bachelors from Washington in 2016 in Biology but have never used it. Since then, I managed my money pretty well, buying real estate and have a good financial advisor who gets me 5-10% return a year on my brokerage accounts. Based on that and the rent I take in every month off my duplexes, I’m pretty well set. But still have my goal of hitting 10 mill by the age of 30.
    You got rich the way every 19 year old on reddit thinks they can get rich? What are the odds.

Its also amazing the new tech that allows you to scan cash and turn it right into bitcoin with the handy "Drug Laundering App".
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,307
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Baseman said:

Petersen man love too
    Or there and their.
    And I'm a Nigerian prince.

Stop encouraging this validation seeking goldbricker. He had the benefit of the doubt until today.
  • Options
    ATLDawgATLDawg Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Nothing, JTT doesn’t feel like Washington can contend. A big reason why Oregon is doing so well is because they are seen as best of both worlds. Family can still go to the games while he can play for a playoff contending team.
    How in the hell is Oregon a playoff contender? I guess they do a great job of generating hype, they win a Rose Bowl and have some well known players, but that's it.

I suppose this is what UW gets for losing every big time bowl game.
    I mean look at there recruiting class, they are doing a great job convincing recruits that the only school on the west coast able to compete for a national title is them. Mario is building a monster. Got no clue what Jimmy is doing.
    That's what Troy Franklin talked about when he committed that Oregon he feels like he can play for a national championship.

• Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Nothing, JTT doesn’t feel like Washington can contend. A big reason why Oregon is doing so well is because they are seen as best of both worlds. Family can still go to the games while he can play for a playoff contending team.
    How in the hell is Oregon a playoff contender? I guess they do a great job of generating hype, they win a Rose Bowl and have some well known players, but that's it.

I mean look at there recruiting class, they are doing a great job convincing recruits that the only school on the west coast able to compete for a national title is them. Mario has done a terrific job controlling the narrative and convincing 16yo kids that he's building a monster while we blew our wad after a few pumps. Got no clue what Jimmy is doing.
    FTFY
  • Options
    ATLDawgATLDawg Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    The red flags are flying everywhere.
    Tequilla said:

Why the fucking hate BTP? Why do you give a shit?

To each their own ...

The reality of the situation is Jimmy Lake is increasingly looking like a bust of a hire ... the evidence has been mounting

Getting blown out for JTT would be further evidence that he doesn't have what it takes at the highest levels as a head coach at this point in his career.

• Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I love denial.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,975
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Petersen man love too
    Or there and their.
    Drug dealer?
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,018
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Baseman said:

Petersen man love too
    Or there and their.
    And I'm a Nigerian prince.

Stop encouraging this validation seeking goldbricker. He had the benefit of the doubt until today.
    Lol you’re just mad he was saying the truth about the program. I mean, what else are you gonna brag about to your Reno buddies if UW football is not good?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Baseman said:

Petersen man love too
    Or there and their.
    Okay I'll bite, which is stupid because this thread has hit every retard target in the books, but what the fuck else do we have to talk about? Anyways, not even Fleenor, who loves to wave his big dick on the DM boards, ever got close to disclosing his net worth. But hey, you're allegedly young, so maybe discretion isn't your thing yet.

Big detail missing from your story here - how did bitcoin help you launder this cash? Obviously none of the exchanges accept it, so you'd still have to actually launder it to purchase bitcoin in the first place. Maybe you're just a bad story teller and left the juiciest detail out of your story.