Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2020

Let's be real, we haven't been a threat for JTT for a while now.

Two weeks ago you said his family preferred UW. What changed?
    He doesn’t know what he’s talking about. No one does.
    The voice of maturity and reason
    I’m not right don’t even act or try to play insider anymore. But this guy is the biggest flip floppy, loser expectations, blow hard ever.
    Petersen man love too
    He just repeats the obvious at this point too. He’s a fucking tool bag. I too can pretend to play insider off the crystal balls or the Oklahoma mods posts!!
    A white privileged college kid is attacking my credibility, how will I go on.
    This is why you’re a hypocritical douche bag btw.
    Dude, throw as many insults to me as you want. I'm 26 and have a net worth over 8 mill, it doesn't effect me. All this shit is a hobby to me. There are way more important things in my life then recruiting so none of this really matters to me. If you life is really that much effected by recruiting or football then you need to reevaluate your life.
    Again proving your douche baggery dude. Cute flex though. No one cares.
    Gotta flex a little on my haters.
    You’re “flex” was no different from the “I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy” post of the old days. Except it’s the more self-absorbed limp wristed faggy millennial version
    I think you got me confused with someone else there buddy, have never posted anything like that ever.
    Dude, throw as many insults to me as you want. I'm 26 and have a net worth over 8 mill, it doesn't effect me. All this shit is a hobby to me. There are way more important things in my life then recruiting so none of this really matters to me. If you life is really that much effected by recruiting or football then you need to re-evaluate your life.
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2020

I’m not right don’t even act or try to play insider anymore. But this guy is the biggest flip floppy, loser expectations, blow hard ever.
    Petersen man love too
    He just repeats the obvious at this point too. He’s a fucking tool bag. I too can pretend to play insider off the crystal balls or the Oklahoma mods posts!!
    Dude, throw as many insults to me as you want. I'm 26 and have a net worth over 8 mill, it doesn't effect me. All this shit is a hobby to me. There are way more important things in my life then recruiting so none of this really matters to me. If you life is really that much effected by recruiting or football then you need to reevaluate your life.
    Again proving your douche baggery dude. Cute flex though. No one cares.
    Gotta flex a little on my haters.
    You’re “flex” was no different from the “I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy” post of the old days. Except it’s the more self-absorbed limp wristed faggy millennial version
    I think you got me confused with someone else there buddy, have never posted anything like that ever.
    People’s whose net worth is on google don’t know what their net worth is hth.
    Well someone who just came back from a mid year review with there money manager, where they discussed there portfolio and where they stand do. But don't worry, you will get there one day.
  • Options
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Petersen man love too
    Dude, throw as many insults to me as you want. I'm 26 and have a net worth over 8 mill, it doesn't effect me. All this shit is a hobby to me. There are way more important things in my life then recruiting so none of this really matters to me. If you life is really that much effected by recruiting or football then you need to re-evaluate your life.
    You may be worth 8 mil but not knowing the difference between affect and effect will be a major roadblock in life.
    If he’s worth 8 mil, he’s not a professional writer so it doesn’t matter.

• Options

Petersen man love too
    You may be worth 8 mil but not knowing the difference between affect and effect will be a major roadblock in life.
    Or there and their.
  • Options

Petersen man love too
    Or there and their.
    I could never understand the difference between them. Probably why I dropped out of high school, was never book smart.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options

Petersen man love too
    Probably
  • Options

Petersen man love too
    Or there and their.
    I could never understand the difference between them. Probably why I dropped out of high school, was never book smart.
    Sounds like daddy’s money worked out for you!
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Petersen man love too
    Bro, you’re trying to piss off the only actual UW insider out there?

@sonics1993 you think Lake regrets any of his hires now?
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943

Petersen man love too
    Bahaaaaaaaa. I’m on BTP’s side. You’ve craved being an insider on three boards. Okie dokie trust fund bitch if your net worth is even true, you clearly didn’t work for it.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Looks like Trinity lol