Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Let's be real, we haven't been a threat for JTT for a while now.

Two weeks ago you said his family preferred UW. What changed?
    He doesn’t know what he’s talking about. No one does.
    The voice of maturity and reason
    I’m not right don’t even act or try to play insider anymore. But this guy is the biggest flip floppy, loser expectations, blow hard ever.
    Petersen man love too
    He just repeats the obvious at this point too. He’s a fucking tool bag. I too can pretend to play insider off the crystal balls or the Oklahoma mods posts!!
    A white privileged college kid is attacking my credibility, how will I go on.
    This is why you’re a hypocritical douche bag btw.
    Bro, you’re trying to piss off the only actual UW insider out there?

@sonics1993 you think Lake regrets any of his hires now?
    Not now. In a year or two, probably.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I’m not right don’t even act or try to play insider anymore. But this guy is the biggest flip floppy, loser expectations, blow hard ever.
    Petersen man love too
    He just repeats the obvious at this point too. He’s a fucking tool bag. I too can pretend to play insider off the crystal balls or the Oklahoma mods posts!!
    Dude, throw as many insults to me as you want. I'm 26 and have a net worth over 8 mill, it doesn't effect me. All this shit is a hobby to me. There are way more important things in my life then recruiting so none of this really matters to me. If you life is really that much effected by recruiting or football then you need to re-evaluate your life.
    And someone else bought your subscription to the wam!? Rich stay rich.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943

Petersen man love too

Dude, throw as many insults to me as you want. I'm 26 and have a net worth over 8 mill, it doesn't effect me. All this shit is a hobby to me. There are way more important things in my life then recruiting so none of this really matters to me. If you life is really that much effected by recruiting or football then you need to re-evaluate your life.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,104
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Petersen man love too
    You may be worth 8 mil but not knowing the difference between affect and effect will be a major roadblock in life.
    If he’s worth 8 mil, he’s not a professional writer so it doesn’t matter.

Goddamn you're lame.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Petersen man love too

Appreciate the info @sonics1993 seems like Lake doesn't get it still
  • Options

Petersen man love too

I can’t believe how pathetic writing the above is on a message board, I really can’t.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2020

Petersen man love too
    You may be worth 8 mil but not knowing the difference between affect and effect will be a major roadblock in life.
    Or there and their.
    I could never understand the difference between them. Probably why I dropped out of high school, was never book smart.
    Sounds like daddy’s money worked out for you!
    My family grew up in a village where there was no plumbing or electricity. When I came to America at the age of 12 and saw a toilet for the first time I was terrified and refused to use it. I tried to shit in the back yard but was stopped and told they don't do this in America. I didn't have cable until I was 16 years old where I then became addicted to MTV. I love my father but that dude was broke as hell.
    Cute fan fiction novel,

• Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Petersen man love too

Goddamn you're lame.
    How’s Jimmy’s ass taste?
  • Options
    edited July 2020

Petersen man love too

Goddamn you're lame.
    No, i'm the lame one. Please stay on topic and attack me please.
  • Options

Petersen man love too

Goddamn you're lame.
  • Options

Petersen man love too

Goddamn you're lame.
    There we go
  • Options

Petersen man love too

Goddamn you're lame.
    Same energy
    There we go

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2020
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,104
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Petersen man love too

Goddamn you're lame.
    How’s Jimmy’s ass taste?
    I've had better.
  • Options

Petersen man love too

Goddamn you're lame.
    I really hope this isn’t a @Ballz copypsta and I’m just too lazy to check
  • Options
    edited July 2020

Petersen man love too

Goddamn you're lame.
    Same energy
    There we go

I used to love that show. Season 2 was crazy.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

</ thread>

Baseman turning down an opportunity to meme try hard douche bag behavior on HH? God damn this place has gone soft