Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If someone happened to get in at the lows in 2015 and sold at the (5 day) peak in December 2017 they would have made almost 100x their investment. Quite unlikely but maybe someone out there did it.

However to net $8 million you’d have to start with 80k worth of bitcoin which is a heckuva lot of dimebags. (More like 120k if you paid taxes which, if this were real, I would strongly advise.)

Possibly the most unbelievable part is the idea of “laundering” that amount of money through coinbase or circle or whatever site existed at the time to transfer from usd to btc. The benefit of bitcoin of course is that it is a public ledger containing every transaction ever made however even if you believed it was private in 2015 you still had the “on ramp” problem unless you were getting paid in bitcoin. Possible on the dark web but not for the self-described small time community college dime bag dealer.

Your not including alt coin’s which had a major rise and made a lot of money. I bought ZCL and that thing flew to the 200’s. Then there was eth which rose from 10 bucks to 1200. In 2017, if you got in early, it was impossible to lose money.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sonic- Being rich doesn’t make you legitimate, I have a lot of rich friends that are dumb as fuck, and just got lucky. Put your dick back in your pants and put the ruler back in the drawer. You’ve been spot on so far, so you really don’t need to defend yourself, allow the commitments to do that for you. Keep up the good work.

BTP- I like you, but quit acting like an insufferable little pussy. Just because you hear some bad news, doesn’t give you a legitimate reason to go off the rails. You’re better than that.

Moving on...

Best post in this abortion of a thread.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,308
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Okay I'll bite, which is stupid because this thread has hit every retard target in the books, but what the fuck else do we have to talk about? Anyways, not even Fleenor, who loves to wave his big dick on the DM boards, ever got close to disclosing his net worth. But hey, you're allegedly young, so maybe discretion isn't your thing yet.

Big detail missing from your story here - how did bitcoin help you launder this cash? Obviously none of the exchanges accept it, so you'd still have to actually launder it to purchase bitcoin in the first place. Maybe you're just a bad story teller and left the juiciest detail out of your story.

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,104
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited July 2020

Baseman said:

Let's be real, we haven't been a threat for JTT for a while now.

Two weeks ago you said his family preferred UW. What changed?
    He doesn’t know what he’s talking about. No one does.
    The voice of maturity and reason
    I’m not right don’t even act or try to play insider anymore. But this guy is the biggest flip floppy, loser expectations, blow hard ever.
    Petersen man love too
    He just repeats the obvious at this point too. He’s a fucking tool bag. I too can pretend to play insider off the crystal balls or the Oklahoma mods posts!!
    A white privileged college kid is attacking my credibility, how will I go on.
    This is why you’re a hypocritical douche bag btw.
    Dude, throw as many insults to me as you want. I'm 26 and have a net worth over 8 mill, it doesn't effect me. All this shit is a hobby to me. There are way more important things in my life then recruiting so none of this really matters to me. If you life is really that much effected by recruiting or football then you need to re-evaluate your life.
    You may be worth 8 mil but not knowing the difference between affect and effect will be a major roadblock in life.
    Or there and their.
    I could never understand the difference between them. Probably why I dropped out of high school, was never book smart.
    Sounds like daddy’s money worked out for you!
    My family grew up in a village where there was no plumbing or electricity. When I came to America at the age of 12 and saw a toilet for the first time I was terrified and refused to use it. I tried to shit in the back yard but was stopped and told they don't do this in America. I didn't have cable until I was 16 years old where I then became addicted to MTV. I love my father but that dude was broke as hell.
    Well, WTF Sonics. What am I missing and are you hiring? Background in security and roughing up want to be TUFFs. Holla if I can help, brother.
    Honestly the way I got rich is so stupid. Sold drugs in my early 20’s as I was attending community college. Nothing major just weed, adderall and codeine if I could get my hands on it. Obviously I couldn’t put the money in my bank account so I had to figure out a way to launder it. In comes bitcoin and a few years later when bitcoin goes on a crazy run to 20k, those dime bags I sold a few years back really add up. I did get my bachelors from Washington in 2016 in Biology but have never used it. Since then, I managed my money pretty well, buying real estate and have a good financial advisor who gets me 5-10% return a year on my brokerage accounts. Based on that and the rent I take in every month off my duplexes, I’m pretty well set. But still have my goal of hitting 10 mill by the age of 30.
    And I'm a Nigerian prince.

Stop encouraging this validation seeking goldbricker. He had the benefit of the doubt until today.
    Lol you’re just mad he was saying the truth about the program. I mean, what else are you gonna brag about to your Reno buddies if UW football is not good?
    And the faggiest poster in this thread award goes to.....

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,308
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

BTP- I like you, but quit acting like an insufferable little pussy. Just because you hear some bad news, doesn’t give you a legitimate reason to go off the rails. You’re better than that.

• Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    Sonics has been waiting for an opportunity to post about money... what a loser
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,104
    Founders Club
    edited July 2020

Sonics has been waiting for an opportunity to post about money... what a loser

It's a rags to riches tale as old as time. Did you know he used to have to shit on the ground and roll in it? No toilets.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Why the fucking hate BTP? Why do you give a shit?

To each their own ...

The reality of the situation is Jimmy Lake is increasingly looking like a bust of a hire ... the evidence has been mounting

Getting blown out for JTT would be further evidence that he doesn't have what it takes at the highest levels as a head coach at this point in his career.

Seems like Jimmy is not ready for prime time. What do you think a national HC search would have yielded? Probably lose the 2020 class if Jimmy is not promoted and maybe best case scenario is hire some coordinator from somewhere?

Unless ol Wilcox drives north.

It may or may not have produced anybody. The biggest mistake that was made by Jimmy, and signed off on by Jen, etc., was not bringing in a highly qualified and experienced presence with head coaching experience to really help being a sage consultant to Jimmy. Think someone like a Gilby that doesn't have aspirations to undermine or be a head coach going forward.

Personally, I'm a huge fan of what Matt Campbell is doing at Iowa State. While I know that he doesn't have a West Coast presence, he's a proven successful head coach. With the prime Big 10 jobs locked up for the foreseeable future, I'd have gotten very aggressive and made him tell me know while letting him know that we view him as a coach that is in the upper tier and one that could win a national championship with the resources of Washington behind him and his staff.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    ATLDawg said:

Nothing, JTT doesn’t feel like Washington can contend. A big reason why Oregon is doing so well is because they are seen as best of both worlds. Family can still go to the games while he can play for a playoff contending team.
    How in the hell is Oregon a playoff contender? I guess they do a great job of generating hype, they win a Rose Bowl and have some well known players, but that's it.

I suppose this is what UW gets for losing every big time bowl game.
    I mean look at there recruiting class, they are doing a great job convincing recruits that the only school on the west coast able to compete for a national title is them. Mario is building a monster. Got no clue what Jimmy is doing.
    That's what Troy Franklin talked about when he committed that Oregon he feels like he can play for a national championship.

That's the Oregon recruiting path forward ... talk about things that you can't prove per se and talk about forward looking items and narratives. It's just a shift into something far less polarizing than the narrative that they were spinning last summer.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Mooser42 said:

Q for @sonics1993 ... if you are 26 and you were addicted to MTV at 16, that means you weren’t watching music. So that timeframe means you were addicted to either The Hills, Laguna Beach, or my super sweet 16. Which stupid show were you addicted to and how did that fuel your future in dealing the drugs?

Honestly forgot about MTV before this thread.. i got a lot of channels on my tv, so who can blame me.
    Lucky!
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

ATLDawg said:

Nothing, JTT doesn’t feel like Washington can contend. A big reason why Oregon is doing so well is because they are seen as best of both worlds. Family can still go to the games while he can play for a playoff contending team.
    How in the hell is Oregon a playoff contender? I guess they do a great job of generating hype, they win a Rose Bowl and have some well known players, but that's it.

I suppose this is what UW gets for losing every big time bowl game.
    I mean look at there recruiting class, they are doing a great job convincing recruits that the only school on the west coast able to compete for a national title is them. Mario is building a monster. Got no clue what Jimmy is doing.
    That's what Troy Franklin talked about when he committed that Oregon he feels like he can play for a national championship.

That's the Oregon recruiting path forward ... talk about things that you can't prove per se and talk about forward looking items and narratives. It's just a shift into something far less polarizing than the narrative that they were spinning last summer.
    They've won so many