Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

how about we don't run off one of the only actual insiders we have left here

thanks in advance

Stop it. The need for spoonfed “insider” bullshit has always been stupid.
    This place has become what it once mocked dawgman for. Shit is sad. Keep slurping the “insiders”, 10.95 please.
    My barber and I had a good laugh when we saw who posted this shit.
    This is what you’re trying to make fun of. When sonics went on of the biggest douche bag posting sprees of all time.

Sad to see how far DNC has fallen!
    Sonics deserves to be mocked for this shit.

Just not by you.

hth
    Ok Mr. Gatekeeper!
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    TommySQC said:

Tequilla said:

ATLDawg said:

Let's be real, we haven't been a threat for JTT for a while now.

Two weeks ago you said his family preferred UW. What changed?
    Nothing, JTT doesn’t feel like Washington can contend. A big reason why Oregon is doing so well is because they are seen as best of both worlds. Family can still go to the games while he can play for a playoff contending team.
    How in the hell is Oregon a playoff contender? I guess they do a great job of generating hype, they win a Rose Bowl and have some well known players, but that's it.

I suppose this is what UW gets for losing every big time bowl game.
    I mean look at there recruiting class, they are doing a great job convincing recruits that the only school on the west coast able to compete for a national title is them. Mario is building a monster. Got no clue what Jimmy is doing.
    That's what Troy Franklin talked about when he committed that Oregon he feels like he can play for a national championship.

That's the Oregon recruiting path forward ... talk about things that you can't prove per se and talk about forward looking items and narratives. It's just a shift into something far less polarizing than the narrative that they were spinning last summer.
    They've won so many
    They are big on perception being greater than reality, words greater than actions, etc
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,496
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Emoterman said:
    I know Brian Robinson. Good guy. Lemme know if you have any Sonics or NHL Seattle-related questions for him.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Emoterman said:
    I know Brian Robinson. Good guy. Lemme know if you have any Sonics or NHL Seattle-related questions for him.
    Do we address them to him or to BleachedAnusDawg?
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Emoterman said:
    What is the name going to be for the NHL team? And mascot?

Chances the Sonics come back to Seattle?

Chances of Seattle getting an expansion team?

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

Let's be real, we haven't been a threat for JTT for a while now.

Two weeks ago you said his family preferred UW. What changed?
    He doesn’t know what he’s talking about. No one does.
    The voice of maturity and reason
    I’m not right don’t even act or try to play insider anymore. But this guy is the biggest flip floppy, loser expectations, blow hard ever.
    Petersen man love too
    He just repeats the obvious at this point too. He’s a fucking tool bag. I too can pretend to play insider off the crystal balls or the Oklahoma mods posts!!
    A white privileged college kid is attacking my credibility, how will I go on.
    This is why you’re a hypocritical douche bag btw.
    Dude, throw as many insults to me as you want. I'm 26 and have a net worth over 8 mill, it doesn't effect me. All this shit is a hobby to me. There are way more important things in my life then recruiting so none of this really matters to me. If you life is really that much effected by recruiting or football then you need to re-evaluate your life.
    You may be worth 8 mil but not knowing the difference between affect and effect will be a major roadblock in life.
    Or there and their.
    I could never understand the difference between them. Probably why I dropped out of high school, was never book smart.
    Sounds like daddy’s money worked out for you!
    My family grew up in a village where there was no plumbing or electricity. When I came to America at the age of 12 and saw a toilet for the first time I was terrified and refused to use it. I tried to shit in the back yard but was stopped and told they don't do this in America. I didn't have cable until I was 16 years old where I then became addicted to MTV. I love my father but that dude was broke as hell.
    Well, WTF Sonics. What am I missing and are you hiring? Background in security and roughing up want to be TUFFs. Holla if I can help, brother.
    Honestly the way I got rich is so stupid. Sold drugs in my early 20’s as I was attending community college. Nothing major just weed, adderall and codeine if I could get my hands on it. Obviously I couldn’t put the money in my bank account so I had to figure out a way to launder it. In comes bitcoin and a few years later when bitcoin goes on a crazy run to 20k, those dime bags I sold a few years back really add up. I did get my bachelors from Washington in 2016 in Biology but have never used it. Since then, I managed my money pretty well, buying real estate and have a good financial advisor who gets me 5-10% return a year on my brokerage accounts. Based on that and the rent I take in every month off my duplexes, I’m pretty well set. But still have my goal of hitting 10 mill by the age of 30.
    Bitcoin that’s the story you’re going with?
    Trust me, I wish I had a more impressive story.
    Drugs. I called it.

Just here to beat my cheat.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mooser42 said:

Q for @sonics1993 ... if you are 26 and you were addicted to MTV at 16, that means you weren’t watching music. So that timeframe means you were addicted to either The Hills, Laguna Beach, or my super sweet 16. Which stupid show were you addicted to and how did that fuel your future in dealing the drugs?

Being a drug dealer only requires an addiction.

And no, I didn’t listen to biggie.

And yes, it’s all about me so Fuck off
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Mooser42 said:

Q for @sonics1993 ... if you are 26 and you were addicted to MTV at 16, that means you weren’t watching music. So that timeframe means you were addicted to either The Hills, Laguna Beach, or my super sweet 16. Which stupid show were you addicted to and how did that fuel your future in dealing the drugs?

Being a drug dealer only requires an addiction.

And no, I didn’t listen to biggie.

And yes, it’s all about me so Fuck off
    https://youtu.be/ST5AwpbnCGk
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Clearly btp has major issues with Sonics stealing his thunder as a husky insider. I respect Sonics even more now not for his insider info as much as how he made his money. Go make some skrlla and then pop off lil ballz

Dude, throw as many insults to me as you want. I'm 26 and have a net worth over 8 mill, it doesn't effect me. All this shit is a hobby to me. There are way more important things in my life then recruiting so none of this really matters to me. If you life is really that much effected by recruiting or football then you need to re-evaluate your life.
    This is my favorite part. Implying that we thought he was making hard cash being the master of purple whisperers listening to phone calls from the janitors closet.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    This is what the zeitgeist showing its face looks like, as this whole wing of the fanbase is reading the writing on the wall that Lake ~= Lambright and the cycle of Huskie misery that forebodes is about to begin anew. We are cultivating our hysteria with pleasure and terror, as @BaudelaireDawg42069 would put it.
  • Options
    mrdoogmrdoog Member Posts: 203
    Don’t let this distract you from the fact that JTT is gone.

• Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It’s a battle of titans