Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• SanchoSancho Member Posts: 245
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

TommySQC said:

Canadawg said:

Great news everyone

All bad news if true. Oregon outworks UW staff all day long. I just don't understand how you can let your chief rival do this to you. Then kick sand in your face. As a competitor, it would burn my soul. I would go out of my way to fuck them over.

But thats just me. Not like I'm a Bitcoin millionaire or anything.
    why the udub AD doesnt have people cyberattacking oregon coaches social media and recruiting infrastructure all day is a mystery to me

AD Staking Erre body talking....
  • PurpleSmokePurpleSmoke Member Posts: 114
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Beno4Life said:

Emoterman said:

Baseman said:

Agressive recruiters fight for players until they sign. We want recruiters that refuse taking no for an answer. They think they can close most players who continue taking calls, even if they're committed elsewhere.

Is Julien Simon or his family still taking our calls? That episode is such a microcosm of what a shitshow this has been. Simon AND his family wanted us, we de-prioritized him/jerked him around, missed out on everyone we put above him, and end up (apparently) panic-circling back to a kid it was conventional wisdom had fallen from 4* to P5 tweener.
    I keep asking this question myself. For some fucked-up reason, I'd rather have a Simon flip than Franklin. It also induces so much fucking anger about Lake retaining you-know-who. He was my one coach that HAD to be gone. More so than PooPow and Boner.
    I would have been fine with pow pow staying. Get rid of gregory. Bad special teams and can't recruit. Must give a wonderful post coffee handy to still be around is the only answer.
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dOgmaster said:

ATLDawg said:

Sonic is a great insider. One issue with his biography. They stopped selling dime bags in Washington when I was in high school and i'm 40. Just saying.

Prior to legalization I used to grab dime bags on The Ave MISSING a pinch.
    *fixed
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    So wtf happened?
  • sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Washington coaches are having a tough time getting in touch with JTT and his family. Never a great sign and hopefully that can improve later on but it's been a challenge for the Washington coaches. Hard to develop a relationship if you can't talk to him.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I’m hearing Jabez Tinae is going to Washington State!!!
  • Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Washington coaches are having a tough time getting in touch with JTT and his family. Never a great sign and hopefully that can improve later on but it's been a challenge for the Washington coaches. Hard to develop a relationship if you can't talk to him.

They should try WhatsApp
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,604
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    The fact that Oklahoma and Ohio St. people have better intel on JTT tells you everything you need to know.

The family has well-developed contingency plans that don't include UW and staying in the PNW is not really a big deal to them.

And we can't get them on the phone? UW is basically #3 or #4 in the dating rotation.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

We need Don "The Dragon" Wilson on staff.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    "hey! It's coach lake on the phone!"

"Uhhhh, tell him I'm on the toilet.... I'll call him back I've got homework to do ..."

"Hey it's coach day on the phone!"

"Tell him I'm on my way! I'm just putting on my shorts ...."

• OneNippleOneNipple Member Posts: 178
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Do kids even look at their phones? I know i didnt in the 80s.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Excited and happy abkunt prentice but we fucking suck still
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Remember when @jhfstyle24 said two years ago he was hearing all the EC kids were going out of state?
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2020
    Most kids don’t do much talking or texting on the phones. Shit I’m old, and I barely talk on the phone.

Dawg staffs techniques are basically like when blackberry refused to transition, saying nobody would ever use a screen keyboard. Where’s blackberry now? The clock is currently going TIK TOK.