Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,054
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

How much would it suck if both he and Emeka ended up in Norman, Oklahoma.

Less than it would suck if Emeka ended up at Oklahoma and JTT ended up st Oregon, which sounds like is the most likely scenario at this point
    The fuck is wrong with you
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    There needs to be a web conference link sent to those guys. Once they enter the room, they see that Sam, Will, Jabez, Prentice, Jumper, etc all waiting in UW jerseys. Sam and Will hold up jerseys with Emeka and JT’s names on the backs. The usually stoic Jabez looks into the camera, pauses, and simply says... It’s time. Keep the class together. Let’s win multiple championships. Dawgs, baby.” The group gets hyped and chants in unison “Woof, woof, woof, woof, woof!”

Chills...
  • Options
    mrdoogmrdoog Member Posts: 203
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2020

There needs to be a web conference link sent to those guys. Once they enter the room, they see that Sam, Will, Jabez, Prentice, Jumper, etc all waiting in UW jerseys. Sam and Will hold up jerseys with Emeka and JT’s names on the backs. The usually stoic Jabez looks into the camera, pauses, and simply says... It’s time. Keep the class together. Let’s win multiple championships. Dawgs, baby.” The group gets hyped and chants in unison “Woof, woof, woof, woof, woof!”

Chills...

Woof is right.

• Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2020
    Didn’t we hire his brother so this shit would stop? At this rate, I’ll be shocked if he or Emeka or Calvert choose UW.

PS: That tweet is from the nation’s #1 RB, who is a tOSU commit. Shocker, I know.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I also sold drugs. Started off with dubs and eighths, moved on to growing weed, then ecstasy, then blow, and the eventual terminus of heroin. Did it from the time I was 15, through my undergrad, until the eventual conclusion of me being arrested with a half key of blow, a few ounces of heroin, a scale, and a gun. Got to spend a week in jail, learned that I'm pretty good at basketball while wearing flip flops. To answer the obvious question: I never, not even once, raped a fellow inmate. Took me over a year and a lot of lawyer time to get the charges dropped and expunged.

I wish bitcoin would have existed back then. I invested in nice wheels for my benz, sneakers, couture, and trips for me and my bitches. Very poor rate of return on those. I did have someone that traded me her boyfriend's game worn jersey for an ounce of schwag, I still have the jersey. She signed it for some reason, and needless to say her boyfriend wasn't her boyfriend once he made it in the NFL.

I think I know what my problem was. I was eight years old when I came to this country, and I came from a place that had indoor toilets. Because of that, instead of striking it rich in internets money I have a sweet diamond plated jersey. I grew up in a house that had two toilets for every person, and four of the bathrooms had separate bidets. That's probably why it took me so long to reach my potential, my asshole had been spoiled by being able to drop deuces into water from an early age.

I love you.

You = Me
    @RatherBeBrewing i feel like I know you. Do you look like mark degraff or some shit? Blonde one hit wonder with blue eyes. Dreamy as fuck.

You dropped a pile of blow on a table the size of a bag of sand one time after we just spent a week together in the toughest eastside jail... probably not but I want to believe that’s you.
    Probably not me. Not sure who Mark Degraff is, but I've been told I look like a young Kirsten Dunst. Then again, I still run into people from the previous decade who recognize me, recount a story that probably happened, but I don't recall them.

I will say this about crack - it is the most underrated drug there is. Other than heroin, which is just maintenance, it was the substance of choice. All those scare tactics about crackheads, gang wars, and crack babies gave it a bad name. Ruined the name of a fine recreational drug.

My whole point of bringing this up is that while Sonics has obvious insider info his life story doesn't compute. Even if you were getting weed for free you wouldn't make shit selling dimes and dubs, at least not investing type money. And wanting to launder money at that point? There are dudes who sell a couple of grand of heroin everyday and they've never needed to launder money beyond needing a prepaid card. I would have believed Sonics more if he said he got the money by running around really fast and collecting gold rings.
    This dude - wrong name.

So I can second the dime bag to millionaire bs. Use to constantly help break down pounds of air sealed weed.

First time I really figured I was in deeper that originally thought was when I was asked by my supplier to ride. Numerous duffle bags were loaded and when I got in I was handed a 9mm and told the safety was off.

This dude pushed major weight and was a thousandaire.

When I left WA I owed him a good amount of money. He told me to get my shit together. The dudes I owed a couple hundred bucks to where the ones sending me death threats

CSB, I know.
    I came here for JTT choosing tOSU over Washington, and I have a feeling I’m going to leave here with him choosing Oklahoma over Oregon and me and @dirtysouwfdawg re-discovering long lost drug pals.

Because Sugar Ray kind of looks like me, DSD can PM me for pics to solve this mystery. It might be me. I also look like a douchebag, and I used to make it snow in the Tacoma area a decade ago or so.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,206
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I also sold drugs. Started off with dubs and eighths, moved on to growing weed, then ecstasy, then blow, and the eventual terminus of heroin. Did it from the time I was 15, through my undergrad, until the eventual conclusion of me being arrested with a half key of blow, a few ounces of heroin, a scale, and a gun. Got to spend a week in jail, learned that I'm pretty good at basketball while wearing flip flops. To answer the obvious question: I never, not even once, raped a fellow inmate. Took me over a year and a lot of lawyer time to get the charges dropped and expunged.

I wish bitcoin would have existed back then. I invested in nice wheels for my benz, sneakers, couture, and trips for me and my bitches. Very poor rate of return on those. I did have someone that traded me her boyfriend's game worn jersey for an ounce of schwag, I still have the jersey. She signed it for some reason, and needless to say her boyfriend wasn't her boyfriend once he made it in the NFL.

I think I know what my problem was. I was eight years old when I came to this country, and I came from a place that had indoor toilets. Because of that, instead of striking it rich in internets money I have a sweet diamond plated jersey. I grew up in a house that had two toilets for every person, and four of the bathrooms had separate bidets. That's probably why it took me so long to reach my potential, my asshole had been spoiled by being able to drop deuces into water from an early age.

I love you.

You = Me
    @RatherBeBrewing i feel like I know you. Do you look like mark degraff or some shit? Blonde one hit wonder with blue eyes. Dreamy as fuck.

You dropped a pile of blow on a table the size of a bag of sand one time after we just spent a week together in the toughest eastside jail... probably not but I want to believe that’s you.
    Probably not me. Not sure who Mark Degraff is, but I've been told I look like a young Kirsten Dunst. Then again, I still run into people from the previous decade who recognize me, recount a story that probably happened, but I don't recall them.

I will say this about crack - it is the most underrated drug there is. Other than heroin, which is just maintenance, it was the substance of choice. All those scare tactics about crackheads, gang wars, and crack babies gave it a bad name. Ruined the name of a fine recreational drug.

My whole point of bringing this up is that while Sonics has obvious insider info his life story doesn't compute. Even if you were getting weed for free you wouldn't make shit selling dimes and dubs, at least not investing type money. And wanting to launder money at that point? There are dudes who sell a couple of grand of heroin everyday and they've never needed to launder money beyond needing a prepaid card. I would have believed Sonics more if he said he got the money by running around really fast and collecting gold rings.
    This dude - wrong name.

So I can second the dime bag to millionaire bs. Use to constantly help break down pounds of air sealed weed.

First time I really figured I was in deeper that originally thought was when I was asked by my supplier to ride. Numerous duffle bags were loaded and when I got in I was handed a 9mm and told the safety was off.

When I left WA I owed him a good amount of money. He told me to get my shit together. The dudes I owed a couple hundred bucks to where the ones sending me death threats

CSB, I know.
    I came here for JTT choosing tOSU over Washington, and I have a feeling I’m going to leave here with him choosing Oklahoma over Oregon and me and @dirtysouwfdawg re-discovering long lost drug pals.

Because Sugar Ray kind of looks like me, DSD can PM me for pics to solve this mystery. It might be me. I also look like a douchebag, and I used to make it snow in the Tacoma area a decade ago or so.
    Only saving grace of this whole thread.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I love you.

You = Me

This dude - wrong name.

CSB, I know.

PM’s really heating up. Blow, hookers, and dick pics.

Sadly, it wasn’t a long lost connection.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I can’t handle the ups and downs. Gonna go take up pickleball.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Where did those rumors even originate?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

For Tuimoloau, the owner of two state championship rings in football, it's the chase for another ring and a new ring that has him motivated to return.

Unlike Egbuka and Huard, Tuimoloau had never intended to graduate early and enroll in college come January.

That's largely because the two-sport star has wanted a basketball state championship ring to go with his pair from football.

Tuimoloau has focused on seven schools in his football recruitment- Alabama, Michigan, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon, USC and Washington, while the Huskies have also offered him for basketball.

The last three years, the Crusaders have made it to the 3A state semifinals in basketball, only to fall short each year.

Making matters worse is that Tuimolau's close friend, Paolo Banchero, has one of each.

Banchero played quarterback at O'Dea in 2017 when the top-seeded Crusaders were stunned in double-overtime in the quarterfinals, and Banchero helped the Fighting Irish win the 3A state football title as a freshman.

The next year, he helped the Fighting Irish win the 3A state hoops title.

"Paolo is my boy, he's family," said Tuimoloau. "But I want that too."

The only difference for Tuimoloau will be when basketball season is- it is now scheduled for January until March, right up until football.

In previous years, Tuimoloau would go from football into basketball- and the last two years, he'd start hoops, have a GEICO State Champions Game to play in football and then return to hoops.

"I didn't think football would be moved back that far, but at the same time, that will be the last sports season for me in high school," said Tuimoloau. "Looking on the bright side, this will be the first time to go from hoops to football so I should be fresher when it comes to the state playoffs."

The bigger issue Tuimoloau has faced was rumors that showed up on the internet a week ago that he was moving to Texas.

All he could do was laugh.

"I don't know what was funnier- the rumors that I was moving to Texas or that people actually believed them," said Tuimoloau.

Black eye for @sonics1993 imo
    :)
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sammamish (Wash.) Eastside Catholic defensive end J.T. Tuimoloau continues to go through his main seven schools in his recruitment.

Tuimoloau has focused on seven schools in his football recruitment- Alabama, Michigan, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon, USC and Washington, while the Huskies have also offered him for basketball.

With the WIAA's announcement this week that the 2020 football season would be pushed back to March of 2021, and basketball would be in January and February of 2021, Tuimoloau was just happy something is set for his senior year.

"I didn't think football would be moved back that far, but at the same time, that will be the last sports season for me in high school," said Tuimoloau. "Looking on the bright side, this will be the first time to go from hoops to football so I should be fresher when it comes to the state playoffs."

Tuimoloau had never planned to decide or sign in December- he was always planning to play his senior year in both sports then sign in February. So there wasn't much hesitation from him when the schedule moved.

All it is doing is having him think about how to balance visits this fall, if they're even permitted, and into the new calendar year.

He also had to deal with rumors that showed up on the internet a week ago that he was moving to Texas.

"I don't know what was funnier- the rumors that I was moving to Texas or that people actually believed them," said Tuimoloau.

Which is good news for Eastside Catholic, who will aim for their third straight 3A state football title in the spring while trying to break through in the 3A state basketball playoffs- they've lost three straight years in the semifinals.

Tuimoloau said the seasons being set is allowing him to focus on training in the offseason and spend more time on recruiting.

"Right now, I'm 6-5 and my weight is going up and down between 275 and 280," said Tuimoloau. "I've been training up at FSP with (former Seahawk) Cliff Avril and with Andrew Mapp (FSP's Director of Speed) while also working on classes for college. So I'm staying busy and on top of my game. I've learned a lot from Cliff. We use similar moves. One of my main moves is the long arm, so he talks with me on how to use my moves and when to use him and how he used his moves and I get some pointers on everything."

Recruiting, though, has picked up for the No. 1 prospect in the country per 247Sports.

"It's still the same seven for me," said Tuimoloau. "Alabama, Michigan, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon, Washington, USC, still the same seven schools."

Tuimoloau said he's deciding whether or not he'll trim that list any more of just keep working from that seven.

"We've kind of talked about it a little, which schools we like more than others," said Tuimoloau. "I don't know if we'll drop a top list. I know right now, we're just hoping to take a visit somewhere."

Tuimoloau has done virtual tours with five of the seven schools, and is expected to do two more soon.

"So far, I've done a virtual tour with Oregon, Washington, USC, Alabama and Oklahoma and then I'm still going to do one with Michigan and Ohio State," said Tuimoloau.

Tuimoloau said there has been some talk with Emeka Egbuka and Caleb Williams about getting out to Norman next month to visit Oklahoma.

"Emeka and Caleb said I should go out there with them when they go out," said Tuimoloau. "That's something that I have to talk to my parents about, but we're just looking to get some visits in and talking to some coaches about what we could do on those kinds of visits. When I had a Zoom call with coach (Lincoln) Riley, he was talking to us about schedules and the uncertainty of the NCAA visits."

Tuimoloau said he knows he wants to get out to Oklahoma since he's not been there, and he's also wanting to get to the two Big Ten schools on his list, Michigan and Ohio State.

"I've been to Alabama, Oregon, Washington and USC," said Tuimoloau. "So our biggest hope is to get to Ohio State, Oklahoma and Michigan at some point for those visits."

Tuimoloau said that no school has really separated from the others in terms of who is recruiting him the hardest.

"I couldn't even say," said Tuimoloau. "They're pretty much all recruiting me hard right now."

Tuimoloau said that the biggest issue he's been facing is the lack of clarity of when he can take visits and what the signing period will look like, but since he planned to wait until February to sign, it really hasn't messed with his timeline all that much.

"It's obviously hard to visits those schools without going through everything real quick and you can't really do anything or see anything without the coaches, so I want to be able to take all of my official visits and try to go through everything and get as much information as I can."

And while February's traditional signing period starts the first Wednesday of the month, there is typically a two-month window recruits are able to sign.

So if things continue to be in flux, and with his basketball and football seasons pushing back, there could be more time taken before a decision.

"There is a good chance it could go late in to the spring of 2021," said Tuimoloau.

In the meantime, Tuimoloau is working on what he can control- his own training and preparation.

"Recruiting wise, my family and talk about my top schools that we want to visit, so at least we’d have a better feel for what we’re going to do," said Tuimoloau. "But the main thing is staying in shape and being ready for my senior year. It hasn’t been as tough as I thought it be. I mean, it’s hard mentally, training for a season that you never knew when it would be and I never thought it would be like this. But now I can just keep working towards being the best I can be."

A five-star in the industry-generated 247Sports Composite Rankings, Tuimoloau ranks as the No. 2 prospect nationally in the composite while ranking as the No. 1 prospect in the country by 247Sports.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    Standard Supporter

Sammamish (Wash.) Eastside Catholic defensive end J.T. Tuimoloau continues to go through his main seven schools in his recruitment.

With the WIAA's announcement this week that the 2020 football season would be pushed back to March of 2021, and basketball would be in January and February of 2021, Tuimoloau was just happy something is set for his senior year.

Tuimoloau had never planned to decide or sign in December- he was always planning to play his senior year in both sports then sign in February. So there wasn't much hesitation from him when the schedule moved.

All it is doing is having him think about how to balance visits this fall, if they're even permitted, and into the new calendar year.

He also had to deal with rumors that showed up on the internet a week ago that he was moving to Texas.

Which is good news for Eastside Catholic, who will aim for their third straight 3A state football title in the spring while trying to break through in the 3A state basketball playoffs- they've lost three straight years in the semifinals.

Tuimoloau said the seasons being set is allowing him to focus on training in the offseason and spend more time on recruiting.

"Right now, I'm 6-5 and my weight is going up and down between 275 and 280," said Tuimoloau. "I've been training up at FSP with (former Seahawk) Cliff Avril and with Andrew Mapp (FSP's Director of Speed) while also working on classes for college. So I'm staying busy and on top of my game. I've learned a lot from Cliff. We use similar moves. One of my main moves is the long arm, so he talks with me on how to use my moves and when to use him and how he used his moves and I get some pointers on everything."

Recruiting, though, has picked up for the No. 1 prospect in the country per 247Sports.

"It's still the same seven for me," said Tuimoloau. "Alabama, Michigan, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon, Washington, USC, still the same seven schools."

Tuimoloau said he's deciding whether or not he'll trim that list any more of just keep working from that seven.

"We've kind of talked about it a little, which schools we like more than others," said Tuimoloau. "I don't know if we'll drop a top list. I know right now, we're just hoping to take a visit somewhere."

Tuimoloau has done virtual tours with five of the seven schools, and is expected to do two more soon.

"So far, I've done a virtual tour with Oregon, Washington, USC, Alabama and Oklahoma and then I'm still going to do one with Michigan and Ohio State," said Tuimoloau.

Tuimoloau said there has been some talk with Emeka Egbuka and Caleb Williams about getting out to Norman next month to visit Oklahoma.

"Emeka and Caleb said I should go out there with them when they go out," said Tuimoloau. "That's something that I have to talk to my parents about, but we're just looking to get some visits in and talking to some coaches about what we could do on those kinds of visits. When I had a Zoom call with coach (Lincoln) Riley, he was talking to us about schedules and the uncertainty of the NCAA visits."

Tuimoloau said he knows he wants to get out to Oklahoma since he's not been there, and he's also wanting to get to the two Big Ten schools on his list, Michigan and Ohio State.

"I've been to Alabama, Oregon, Washington and USC," said Tuimoloau. "So our biggest hope is to get to Ohio State, Oklahoma and Michigan at some point for those visits."

Tuimoloau said that no school has really separated from the others in terms of who is recruiting him the hardest.

"I couldn't even say," said Tuimoloau. "They're pretty much all recruiting me hard right now."

Tuimoloau said that the biggest issue he's been facing is the lack of clarity of when he can take visits and what the signing period will look like, but since he planned to wait until February to sign, it really hasn't messed with his timeline all that much.

"It's obviously hard to visits those schools without going through everything real quick and you can't really do anything or see anything without the coaches, so I want to be able to take all of my official visits and try to go through everything and get as much information as I can."

And while February's traditional signing period starts the first Wednesday of the month, there is typically a two-month window recruits are able to sign.

So if things continue to be in flux, and with his basketball and football seasons pushing back, there could be more time taken before a decision.

"There is a good chance it could go late in to the spring of 2021," said Tuimoloau.

In the meantime, Tuimoloau is working on what he can control- his own training and preparation.

"Recruiting wise, my family and talk about my top schools that we want to visit, so at least we’d have a better feel for what we’re going to do," said Tuimoloau. "But the main thing is staying in shape and being ready for my senior year. It hasn’t been as tough as I thought it be. I mean, it’s hard mentally, training for a season that you never knew when it would be and I never thought it would be like this. But now I can just keep working towards being the best I can be."

A five-star in the industry-generated 247Sports Composite Rankings, Tuimoloau ranks as the No. 2 prospect nationally in the composite while ranking as the No. 1 prospect in the country by 247Sports.

I dont like that
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I dont like that
    they arent going to Oklahoma
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

I dont like that
    they arent going to Oklahoma
    Unless YOU have @proof in HAND...it’s speculation for YOU. ‘Those who know’....meaning YOU are not a ‘THOSE’. I didn’t create the English language but ‘speculation’ is pretty cut and dry. Unless you are an eye witness, YOU are speculating. Word of mouth is not @proof.