Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Eklund now says "I don't believe JTT will sign with UW"

Also says UW has not missed on any of their top prospects this recruiting cycle and that JTT would not be a "recruiting miss""

He doesn't call it a miss as long as UW tried really hard
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Also says UW has not missed on any of their top prospects this recruiting cycle and that JTT would not be a "recruiting miss""

And it's only a "miss" if hevwas guaranteed to go to UW but doesn't. Its a clown show over there right now thatvrivals the clown shows of the Jimmy Lake and Mike Hopkins recruiting classes
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I do, however, appreciate the in depth interview with Caiden Jumper where he self-admits that he's not taking conditioning and getting into shape for college football very seriously because he's working 2 part time jobs

wow essential service huh
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,075
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I do, however, appreciate the in depth interview with Caiden Jumper where he self-admits that he's not taking conditioning and getting into shape for college football very seriously because he's working 2 part time jobs

His dad making him pump gas?
  • Options
    MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Is this what the update on in state prospects said on 247? I was wondering but too lazy actually care.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Is this what the update on in state prospects said on 247? I was wondering but too lazy actually care.
    Ruth also had an update. Anyone?

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    UWDawg11 said:

She talked about Emeka and mentioned how she was unsure if he was going to Sooner Summit even though his dad had confirmed two days prior that he wasn't. She also mentioned that one of her sources said Oklahoma may not be as strong of a player as people seem to think.

She also mentioned a conspiracy that there was a COVID outbreak Oklahoma coaches were hiding and that it's going to reflect really poorly on the program and turn recruits away or something like that.

There was also a quick note on Yary and that he's almost finished with the class he needed to finish and his enrollment at UW is imminent.

Last thing was a commitment coming "soon" but wouldn't give any details or even a general idea of what "soon" means.
    Roof gonna Roof
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

UWDawg11 said:

She talked about Emeka and mentioned how she was unsure if he was going to Sooner Summit even though his dad had confirmed two days prior that he wasn't. She also mentioned that one of her sources said Oklahoma may not be as strong of a player as people seem to think.

She also mentioned a conspiracy that there was a COVID outbreak Oklahoma coaches were hiding and that it's going to reflect really poorly on the program and turn recruits away or something like that.

There was also a quick note on Yary and that he's almost finished with the class he needed to finish and his enrollment at UW is imminent.

Last thing was a commitment coming "soon" but wouldn't give any details or even a general idea of what "soon" means.
    Roof gonna Roof
    carrotstick.gif
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sancho said:

And it's only a "miss" if hevwas guaranteed to go to UW but doesn't. Its a clown show over there right now thatvrivals the clown shows of the Jimmy Lake and Mike Hopkins recruiting classes
    Not a miss....

• Options
    EastCoastDoogEastCoastDoog Member Posts: 98
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DeepDawg said:

Please post what that fat fuck says in response to that

“Nope... I do not”
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Sancho said:

Not a miss....

Hated rival?! Did Ohio State steal that moniker from Oregon? I haven’t heard anything that leads me to believe he is a Duck lean.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

This isn't what we fucking meant when we said we wanted a "hard hat, lunch pail guy".
  • Options
    MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2020
    Huffman says there is about 5 schools ahead of us here. Bama is surging just like COVID is on the Bama campus
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Huffman says there is about 5 schools ahead of us here. Bama is surging just like COVID is on the Bama campus

This is great news. The more places he flirts with the more it means he hasn’t fallen in love with somebody else. UW isn’t going anywhere.

I much prefer this to Ohio State being the clear frontrunner.